What was your reaction to the game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I'm still kinda pi$$ed. It'll take me awhile...

I'm usually over it by Thanksgiving, Christmas at the latest. But, I haven't had to start a new year like this since '04. Not sure how long it's going to take this time around...:thinking:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That fucking tree in my backyard reminded me of a falcon for some reason.

Free firewood if you're in the area. :fuelfire:

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
That freaking tree in my backyard reminded me of a falcon for some reason.

Well then, it had to go.

Like others here, I was more numb than anything. I didn't expect the Rams to run the table this year, but I thought they'd win at least one playoff game this time around.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
@T-REX nailed it for me lol.

I started the game with a nice Vodka and casually sipped because I wanted to remember the game lol. Never got my apps cooked because I wanted to wait a little. When we hit the half, I thought we were good and now we would take control of the game. At half I cooked my apps and poured another drink and got prepared for a well played second half. When the 4th quarter started I convinced myself not to get mad, but ass clowns from work (Pats Fans) kept texting me and it was pissing me off. Still thought we were going to win but when Higbee dropped the TD, I shut the game off because my phone and the announcers were annoying me. Started watching Netflix then heard the TV in the kitchen get loud and realized we got the ball back again. So, I start watching again, Watkins lets a TD float through his hands and finished my drink and passed out watching Netflix lol.

Did you watch Bright, too?

Flint

Pro Bowler
The gsot was incredible but that’s not how it usually works, you usually have to pay your dues before you win it all. So I never really thought this team was ready to win it all. The Falcons know the disappointment and it has made them stronger, hopefully when the Rams get back to the playoffs they will be better for the experience they’ve had this year.

jacktheripper85

Starter
After listening to me during the game my wife said she learned at least 50 new ways to use the word “mother fuhhker” in a sentence.

So there’s always that.

Ramon Ram

Starter
How fucked up is this? I waited 13 years for a Ram playoff game. My plan was to watch the first half at Millers ale house where my son was working then scoot home to watch the second half next to my Christmas tree which was my life long tradition. All while wearing my brand new blue and white throwback Roman Gabriel jersey my all time favorite Ram.

The morning of the game my satellite service went out and the service apt was not until Sunday no matter how hard I escalated to DirecTV.

So I ended up at Ale House and didn't like the feel of the game from the opening 3 and out drive. Then I went to my girlfriends house to watch second half where her son was playing video games in den forcing me to her bedroom to watch the second half.

Bad mojo all around. No traditional Christmas tree to watch game by, bad vibes on game from the start, no den at girlfriends house and no desire to act in bed as game unfolded.

No wonder they lost and I'm an unhappy guy right now lol

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Disbelief , disgust, and disappointed.
Still pissed.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I stayed kinka evenly numb throughout the game but, was hopeful at the half.. The defense not stopping the Falcons third quarter drive added to the numbness. Still there was hope and the Rams hung for awhile longer. It was interesting reading all the reasons why everyone thought the Rams lost. No major tantrums. I wondered what would have happened without the fumbles
That missed tackle on third and long, in that opening third quarter drive stuck with me the rest of the game.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That freaking tree in my backyard reminded me of a falcon for some reason.

Free firewood if you're in the area. :fuelfire:
After all the experiences we have had in the last decade, I'm surprised you still have a tree left to chop.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Stunned, to be honest.

I still believe we were/are among the best in the league this year...

It wasn’t our day. Lots of little things went against us... the ball just wasn’t bouncing our way. It happens in the NFL... but unfortunate for us this time.

I will say this; the Falcons had a tad more desire out of the gate. Extra effort breaking tackles, etc. In that regard, they made their own breaks. Got to give credit to them for that.

Ants

Starter
FIRST QUARTER
200.gif

HALFTIME
200.gif

3RD QUARTER
200.gif

FINAL
200.gif

Classic!!!!!!!! :rolllaugh:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I killed someone...

...with kindness.

:p ;)

In all seriousness, though, I was disappointed at the outcome.

Q729

Legend
Gurley's reaction to the game was taking two hot chicks to Delilah. Nice!