What Vikings Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Meh, should have done better on Diggs honestly. You guys lucked out with all of our defensive guys sitting. No Chris Long and no Quinn really freaked our pass rush today. Also, missing TJ in the secondary really freaked our blitzing up.
Agreed, having Long, Quinn, and McDonald would have made a huge difference today. Oh well, gotta go with who you have.

One of them did, the guy with the purple shirt, lol. It was a bad play by us. QB play by both teams was bad, and we couldn't block Joseph. He was a beast.
ya dude, like I said, it goes both ways. I saw a bunch of stuff both ways. Vikes don't play nice either, but who brags about their team saying "ya he helped that guy up after hitting him".. This game was what I expected, minus the Refs non calls on both sides. Great D, good running game. TG, did not impress me, prob only because the vikes had 8 in the box most of the time. I went back and watched a lot of the Rams games, not many teams did this, but they will, after getting tape on him. Dude is good, just not to the AD level yet.

No dirty hit, that's BS. You can check my posting history, I'm not considered any kind of a homer around here. You'd also find numerous posts on this same subject about the princess treatment of QBs that run.
Hey, I agree. I love old school football, but taking a QB'a legs out (knees) way after the throw is just dirty. I'm not going to dis the Rams D, they are for real. Once you guys get a QB, this club is SB.

Meh, should have done better on Diggs honestly. You guys lucked out with all of our defensive guys sitting. No Chris Long and no Quinn really freaked our pass rush today. Also, missing TJ in the secondary really freaked our blitzing up.
ya, no, Kendricks last week rookie, of the week, helps too.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
ya, no, Kendricks last week rookie, of the week, helps too.

Lol, don't compare losing Kendricks to losing an all pro DE, former all pro DE, and the leader of our secondary. Oh yea, we are missing Ogletree too. It doesn't compare, man.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
No dirty hit, that's BS. You can check my posting history, I'm not considered any kind of a homer around here. You'd also find numerous posts on this same subject about the princess treatment of QBs that run.
If it wasn't a dirty hit, he won't be fined by the NFL. My guess, his paycheck next week is lighter by thousands.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
ya dude, like I said, it goes both ways. I saw a bunch of stuff both ways. Vikes don't play nice either, but who brags about their team saying "ya he helped that guy up after hitting him".. This game was what I expected, minus the Refs non calls on both sides. Great D, good running game. TG, did not impress me, prob only because the vikes had 8 in the box most of the time. I went back and watched a lot of the Rams games, not many teams did this, but they will, after getting tape on him. Dude is good, just not to the AD level yet.

Today was difficult to judge Gurley. And future games will be too. Teams will commit to stopping him with no respect for the pass. We have a terrible quarterback which will make it hard for a good running back. If we ever find an average quarterback, I can see Gurley being dangerous if they can't put eleven sets of eyes on him.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Hey, I agree. I love old school football, but taking a QB'a legs out (knees) way after the throw is just dirty. I'm not going to dis the Rams D, they are for real. Once you guys get a QB, this club is SB.

They rolled up on Foles's knees as well on one play, it happens when you're trying to sack a QB. We've been conditioned as fans now to believe that a QB is a mystical player who must not be incorrectly touched in any way. It dilutes the ability of a good DL to dictate play. Don't even get me started on ticky tack PA calls in the secondary. Two big name WRs could gang rape a DB downfield and it's allowed.

And I'm considered a offensive type fan. I'm not even a big defensive guy. The GSOT or the old run and shoot Is my definition of good football. But damn at a certain point you've got to let a team defend.

Lol, don't compare losing Kendricks to losing an all pro DE, former all pro DE, and the leader of our secondary. Oh yea, we are missing Ogletree too. It doesn't compare, man.
let's have that talk in 2 years... He's a Rookie, remind me what what Ogletree did as a Rookie?

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
If it wasn't a dirty hit, he won't be fined by the NFL. My guess, his paycheck next week is lighter by thousands.
I felt that hit was dirty. I just hate when player get injured on any team. What I like about the Rams they hurt team for every yard. Hard hits bumps and a lot of bruises. That hit made me made. Maybe he didn't see or didn't have time but looked ugly and wrong.

They rolled up on Foles's knees as well on one play, it happens when you're trying to sack a QB. We've been conditioned as fans now to believe that a QB is a mystical player who must not be incorrectly touched in any way. It dilutes the ability of a good DL to dictate play. Don't even get me started on ticky tack PA calls in the secondary. Two big name WRs could gang rape a DB downfield and it's allowed.

And I'm considered a offensive type fan. I'm not even a big defensive guy. The GSOT or the old run and shoot Is my definition of good football. But damn at a certain point you've got to let a team defend.
rolling up on Knees and targeting them are sooo different, if you don't see that there is no point of continuing this conversation.

To be fair, I love to see a QB get knocked out. If it's clean. I'll say again, the Ram's D is good, I just didn't see it today.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4

Please, you can get fined for wearing the incorrect brand of shoes. They routinely hand out fines for no call plays all the time. Joyner will get fined because a precious QB got to play football for a play and now a fan base is enraged.
And like I said before, I'd feel the same if it was Foles. If he wanted to protect himself, he should have started sliding 5 yards before Joyner. Instead, he wanted the extra yardage, but without having to be tackled.

This.. Hard to compare a all pro to a rookie who hasn't finished a season yet.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
rolling up on Knees and targeting them are sooo different, if you don't see that there is no point of continuing this conversation.

Since I didn't see a purposeful hit to injure IN THIS ENTIRE GAME BY ANYONE ON EITHER TEAM, then there is no point in continuing.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

I'm comparing 3 of our most influential defensive players to your one. I don't see how you can defend that. Don't call us homers, because you're drenched in homerism with this thinking.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David

Not so hard when Rams fans want to compare Gurley to Peterson. MN was also without a starting DT. Floyd was out as well. But his backup Joseph did just fine.

Please, you can get fined for wearing the incorrect brand of shoes. They routinely hand out fines for no call plays all the time. Joyner will get fined because a precious QB got to play football for a play and now a fan base is enraged.
And like I said before, I'd feel the same if it was Foles. If he wanted to protect himself, he should have started sliding 5 yards before Joyner. Instead, he wanted the extra yardage, but without having to be tackled.
Jesus, I'd love to have that talk if someone took TG out like that.