What Vikings Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NorvZimmer

UDFA
If no one else will say it I will. Use the term "lambs" again here and I will boot you. We like having fans of other teams here but that won't be tolerated.
Ok boot me, you can call my team queens, but I can't call yours lambs?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Maybe the vikings are a legit contender for playoffs. But it doesn't look like the Rams are. I know we were without Quinn, McDonald and Long. But they don't play offense. Foles it terrible. The passing game is terrible. Its what keeps us from being a legit contender.

Good hard fought game on both sides. True black and blue football. If both teams actually had better qb's they would probably meet again in the nfccg. The vikes anyway are at least a year away. Please beat those bears next week. I am probably going to sign off here on your rams board but its been a fun week. Maybe we will meet in the playoffs if things break right. Take care folks.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Maybe the vikings are a legit contender for playoffs. But it doesn't look like the Rams are. I know we were without Quinn, McDonald and Long. But they don't play offense. Foles it terrible. The passing game is terrible. Its what keeps us from being a legit contender.

Sorry my Brother we were playing the REFS ALL DAY. I know... I know I been around sooo many years and over 50+ years of NFL and to blame refs is for losers but TODAY they pulled them to HELP said team and BLATANTLY kept them in pockets ON WHOLE WORLD CALLS in CLUTCH TIME MAINLY. The REFS won. Fishers 2 point call early was a no confidence call on an XTRA POINT kick??????????

Not sure what game you were watching, the hit on TB was not dirty, the only thing dirty was the officials. But the Rams blew it good game vikings.
Wow, not a dirty hit?? I wonder what you would say if Foles what hit like that.. Cheap/dirty play, and you still lost. With that said, it was a really good game, it's easy for me to say that but it was. The Rams are a good team and if this was played at home it might of been different. Great D, Foles is not good, get QB and you guys are in business, for real. Last thing, can we put the AD/TG to bed now?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Wow, not a dirty hit?? I wonder what you would say if Foles what hit like that.. Cheap/dirty play, and you still lost. With that said, it was a really good game, it's easy for me to say that but it was. The Rams are a good team and if this was played at home it might of been different. Great D, Foles is not good, get QB and you guys are in business, for real. Last thing, can we put the AD/TG to bed now?

Knock Foles out and I woulda been cheering. I think Keenum would be a better option at this point.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

Foles was hit helmet to helmet and no flag, TB slides as the defender is lowering his shoulder, TB was a ball carrier and chose to take that hit.

Good tough game as both sides expected, I wont use the keystone officials as an excuse because the Rams had chances to overcome the crappy officiating.

Name
josey wales
Not worried about Diggs. Put Janoris on him and he'll disappear the whole game.

Definitely didn't disappear, but Jenkins did well on him.

Some of that had to do with Teddy's suckage today as well.

Foles was hit helmet to helmet and no flag, TB slides as the defender is lowering his shoulder, TB was a ball carrier and chose to take that hit.

Good tough game as both sides expected, I wont use the keystone officials as an excuse because the Rams had chances to overcome the crappy officiating.
No it wasn't look at the replay it wasn't even under the chin, cute how they call that, but don't call going for teddy's knees.

and elbow to the helmet isn't considered to knock his head back isn't considered as a free runner. It was a dirty play, even the commentators expressed that 5 times.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Let's give it a rest. They coddle the QBs, there wasn't a single dirty hit on a QB out there. Why don't we just let them jog up the field when they want to run, or call time out when they are about to get hit in the pocket. I feel sorry for defensive players.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
No it wasn't look at the replay it wasn't even under the chin, cute how they call that, but don't call going for teddy's knees.
You are talking about the forearm to the chin which was flagged correctly as it was a forceable blow to the neck/head, I was referring to a hit earlier in the game where Foles was hit with the crown of the helmet to the side of his helmet, there was no flag thrown even though it was a blatant foul.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
and elbow to the helmet isn't considered to knock his head back isn't considered as a free runner. It was a dirty play, even the commentators expressed that 5 times.
One of them did, the guy with the purple shirt, lol. It was a bad play by us. QB play by both teams was bad, and we couldn't block Joseph. He was a beast.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Definitely didn't disappear, but Jenkins did well on him.

Some of that had to do with Teddy's suckage today as well.

Meh, should have done better on Diggs honestly. You guys lucked out with all of our defensive guys sitting. No Chris Long and no Quinn really fucked our pass rush today. Also, missing TJ in the secondary really fucked our blitzing up.

Let's give it a rest. They coddle the QBs, there wasn't a single dirty hit on a QB out there. Why don't we just let them jog up the field when they want to run, or call time out when they are about to get hit in the pocket. I feel sorry for defensive players.
One dirty play on the hit on TB, if you can't see that you're a homer. With that said, a lot of missed/stupid calls by the refs going both ways. I saw PI via Vikings and Rams on plays that if NE was playing you would see. Good Game, and like I said, the Rams are for real, you have a D, now get a QB and you are rollin. Shawn Hill...... Well I see why you let him go.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
One dirty play on the hit on TB, if you can't see that you're a homer. With that said, a lot of missed/stupid calls by the refs going both ways. I saw PI via Vikings and Rams on plays that if NE was playing you would see. Good Game, and like I said, the Rams are for real, you have a D, now get a QB and you are rollin. Shawn Hill...... Well I see why you let him go.

No dirty hit, that's BS. You can check my posting history, I'm not considered any kind of a homer around here. You'd also find numerous posts on this same subject about the princess treatment of QBs that run.