What Titans Fans Are Saying Before And After The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-32-nfl-observations-week-15

Through 15 weeks, wide receiver Cooper Kupp has seen 22 red zone targets, which is the most for all wide receivers at this point of the season. On those targets, he’s generated a passer rating of 109.3, which is the best mark among rookie pass catchers with at least 10 red zone targets.

View: https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/944023250472001536

View: https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/943993582439899136

View: https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/943990561098182656

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ared-goff-among-top-young-qbs-to-build-around

Carson Wentz, Jared Goff among top young QBs to build around
By Gil Brandt/NFL Media senior analyst

gettyimages-859135102.jpg

Rams Wire - USA Today

When the 2017 NFL playoffs begin, young quarterback talent will be center stage. Half of the 12 teams that would currently be in if the postseason began today feature quarterbacks who are 28 or under, while the current top seed in the NFC -- the Eagles -- were led for most of the season by a 24-year-old in his second season as a pro.

So as some teams get ready for playoff battle while others look ahead to the future, I thought I'd rank the young quarterbacks in the NFL according to who I'd build a franchise around. To keep the field truly young, I limited my scan to players who will be 26 or younger as of Sept. 1, 2018.

I also wanted to focus on players who have provided a fair amount of game tape to evaluate this season, so I cut out anyone who didn't start at least three games in 2017. Thus, you won't see Cam Newton (28 years old) or rookie Patrick Mahomes (zero appearances) discussed here.

NOTE: I've evaluated all 14 QBs who fit my criteria, though the bottom four are listed in alphabetical order, as I don't currently expect any of them to turn into franchise quarterbacks.

1 Carson Wentz
Eagles

This is a rare talent. Wentz, 24, has everything you need to be a successful quarterback in the NFL, and guys like that just don't come around very often. He's tough, athletic and strong. The thing that impressed me the most about his second pro season was how well he played on third down.

There are usually more defensive backs on the field on third down, making it that much harder to complete a pass, but Wentz put together off-the-charts, third-down numbers: a 65.3 percent completion rate with a league-high passer rating of 123.7.

I think his torn ACL was more of a freak injury than the result of something endemic to the way he plays, and I expect he'll recover fully and be the same aggressive player when he returns, as willing to take off and run as ever.

2017 stats: 13 games | 60.2 pct | 3,296 pass yds | 7.5 ypa | 33 pass TD | 7 INT | 299 rush yds | 0 rush TD

2 Jared Goff
Rams

First-year coach Sean McVay has really unlocked the 23-year-old Goff's potential. The No. 1 overall pick in the 2016 NFL Draft has always been talented, and he has many of the inherent traits you look for in a potential franchise QB, including accuracy -- he can throw the ball in a peach basket from about 40 yards away.

But when I watched Rams practice from the sideline ahead of their game in Dallas earlier this season, I was shocked by just how much Goff had improved since his rookie training camp, especially in the areas of footwork and quickness of delivery.

Goff's success is not all due to coaching; you can't just throw anyone on the Rams and expect him to succeed at the level Goff has. But a good coach will put you in position to match your strengths against the opponent's weaknesses, and that's what McVay is doing with Goff, to stupendous effect.

2017 stats: 14 games | 62.4 pct | 3,503 pass yds | 8.0 ypa | 24 pass TD | 7 INT

3 Deshaun Watson
Texans

Watson, 22, played less than half a season before suffering a torn ACL in practice in early November, but even in that relatively short time span, he answered every question I had about his ability. Dismissed by some as not being "ready to play," Watson took the league by storm after seizing the Texans' starting job, highlighted by his 402-yard, four touchdown effort against a Seahawks defense that, don't forget, still had the services of a healthy Richard Sherman and Kam Chancellor.

Watson has rare athletic ability and spins a tight spiral, and he's a great character guy with outstanding football IQ. He doesn't have the strongest arm, but if he's in the right system -- one that relies more on play-action passes than the QB's ability to make big-armed downfield throws -- he'll win you plenty of games.

2017 stats: 7 games | 61.8 pct | 1,699 pass yds | 8.3 ypa | 19 pass TD | 8 INT | 269 rush yds | 2 rush TD

4 Marcus Mariota
Titans

Mariota, 24, is not having a good season. But I honestly just love this guy. He's an athletic player with outstanding speed and accuracy. In my opinion, the Titans' run-oriented offense is not taking advantage of what Mariota can do best. Tennessee should be spreading the field and putting Mariota in position to win with his elusiveness and vision.

Frankly, I think his struggles -- including a career high interception total -- can be blamed more on scheme than on Mariota's decision-making. If he were in an offense that maximized his mobility, I don't think he'd be turning the ball over at nearly the same level. Mariota is tough, mature and, in the right system, capable of taking a team to the Super Bowl.

2017 stats: 13 games | 62.8 pct | 2,823 pass yds | 7.2 ypa | 12 pass TD | 14 INT | 228 rush yds | 5 rush TD
To read the rest click the link below.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ared-goff-among-top-young-qbs-to-build-around

Psycho_X

Legend
This is a rare talent. Wentz, 24, has everything you need to be a successful quarterback in the NFL,

Two ACLs.... but does he have two ACLs?

Ok low blow, hope he comes back strong as I like the kid. But I'd rather have someone who can get the job done in the pocket and not running.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

View: https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/943966303131455488

------------
Both won since they don't have to worry about Jeff Fisher
-----------
1 got there franchise QB and get other got players to go around there franchise QB. You can't compare this bc the Titans don't need Goff
------------
Wait 5 years and ask this
----------
They both did... One team got a franchise QB and the other got a future #1 receiver and solid HB
----------
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/DRmk5z-UQAA8cDi.mp4
----------
Good article on Mariota in the link below. Too many videos to post.

http://settingedge.com/week-15-qb-spotlight-marcus-mariota

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

View: https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/943966303131455488

------------
Both won since they don't have to worry about Jeff Fisher
-----------
1 got there franchise QB and get other got players to go around there franchise QB. You can't compare this bc the Titans don't need Goff
------------
Wait 5 years and ask this
----------
They both did... One team got a franchise QB and the other got a future #1 receiver and solid HB
----------
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/DRmk5z-UQAA8cDi.mp4
----------
Good article on Mariota in the link below. Too many videos to post.

http://settingedge.com/week-15-qb-spotlight-marcus-mariota

Sad they left our other two picks from the trade off. You know our pro bowl returner Pharoah Cooper. Hemingway also was looking good before getting hurt. Either way we got our franchise QB anything else is irrelevant.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.gotitans.com/threads/game-15-rams-titans.99061/

Game 15: Rams @ Titans

Who wins?
This poll will close on Dec 24, 2017 at 6:04 PM.

1. Titans by 1-3
    0 vote(s)
    0.0%

2. Titans by 4-6
    0 vote(s)
    0.0%

3. Titans by 7-9
    2 vote(s)
    4.9%

4. Titans by 10-13
    1 vote(s)
    2.4%

5. Titans by 14 or more
    5 vote(s)
    12.2%

6. Rams by 1-3
    1 vote(s)
    2.4%

7. Rams by 4-6
    0 vote(s)
    0.0%

8. Rams by 7-9
    2 vote(s)
    4.9%

9. Rams by 10-13
    4 vote(s)
    9.8%

10. Rams by 14 or more
    26 vote(s)
    63.4%
------------------
Tennessee 43 La La Lambs 0
------------
IDK how anyone thinks we win this game, Rams hung 35 on the Eagles defense, dont even want to imagine the pain they'll unleash on our middle of the pack defense.
-----------
This will be the ugliest game in Titans history, next to the blow out stomping in New England years back.
-----------
The Titans aren't exactly the team that can handle any pressure put on them. They crack pretty easily. What happened with all that pressure in the last game against the Jags last season? They cracked.
---------
It's going to be entertaining either way. We will get to observe this team melting down over on the sideline once the rout is on.
-----------
Rams will put up over 30 before half time while Brett Kern pads his stats.
----------
This thread is crazy, how are some of you actually thinking we can win? We come out lackluster on offense again and it will be done by first half. That's the Mularkey and Robiske way this year; no energy, innovation, leadership. Then DLB defense will get smoked by Goff.

Robiskie will always find a way to ruin any offensive groove we get.
----------
Houston style beat down incoming. 55-17 Merry Christmas massacre.
----------
I held on but after the last 2 weeks, and the upcoming opponents, I hope they get blown out and it's enough for the whole staff to get fired. Let the GM bring in his own guy and give this franchise a chance.

Some will call me a fake fan, but this team will never go anywhere with this joke of a staff, and I don't want to see another year of wasted talent. Bring in guys who will build around the rosters strengths, instead of forcing the 1980's down their throats.
------------
While not a popular opinion, I agree the key to winning this game will be running the ball effectively & putting together long drives to keep the Rams offense on the sidelines & from getting into a rhythm.
-----------
Obliterated is the word we will be using at end of this game.
----------
Fwiw, i think the Titans can beat the rams also. But they'll need a complete game which we haven't seen in so long i cant remember what it looks like
----------
Our only hope is to go with the no huddle offense, run up the middle first and second downs, and throw short passes on third down. The Rams won't be expecting that . . .
----------
or run all 3 downs up the middle and punt on 4th. No other team in the NFL does it so it’s guaranteed to work
--------
Has anyone else noticed that Jared Goff's numbers in his 2nd year are very similar to Mariota numbers in his 2nd year (albeit Goff is 1 game behind Mariota)?

JG: 62.4% 8.0 avg 24 TD 7 INT 24 sacks
MM: 61.2% 7.6 avg 26 TD 9 INT 23 sacks

Haven't seen him play, but his numbers don't suggest he should be (much) better than Mariota. And his supporting cast is imo better than Mariota's.
------------
Goff was missing his top receiver for several weeks, and the passing game didn't drop off at all. In fact, he threw for 350 against one of the top NFC teams in one of those games. His targets are no better than Mariota's, his coach is just playing a completely different game than our incompetent coaching staff
----------
Hopefully Mularky will feel his feet on the fire, open up the playcalling, and let Marcus do his thing. He can't think that with the division possibly on the line that doing the same retard Fisherball style offense in a good idea... right?
----------
I think Mike is gonna see some new things on Sunday and be standing at the line scratching his head as he does, asking how did that kid mcvay think of that and get overwhelmed.

I'm expecting a lot of gimmick plays not working to try and spice things up and demarco running into our own o line over and over again.

Then followed by throwing the team under the bus blaming execution and Marcus not paying attention to what' is going on around him.

However it's Xmas eve so the beer will be flowing so bring it on.
----------
Watkins and Gurley are clearly better than their Titans counterparts. Austin and Woods are on par with the Titans 2nd and 3rd WR (it's hard to pick a 1 WR on the Titans). Walker is clearly better than their TE, but that's the only matchup we win outright.
---------
Watkins is nothing but a name at this point. We have two guys with nearly 200 more yards than him, and Decker is catching up to him. Woods and Kupp are their leading receivers, and they didn't fall off at all with Woods gone.

There is no way you can convince me that a seldom used Sammy Watkins, Robert Woods, Cooper Kupp, and Tyler Higbee are a better group than Eric Decker, Rishard Matthews , Corey Davis, and Delanie Walker. You'd have to a fing retard to turn that group into the 25th ranked passing attack.
---------
Titans will be down by double digits before the end of the 1st quarter. This game will be ugly
----------
Well F**k it, I've been a Homer all year long, I'm set in my ways. Not going to change my view this week...Titans by 14+ .... Bunch off p***y's
-----------
Not sure if posted but Rams kicker is on IR.

I can't wait until the North Korean defector, who has never seen a football, they sign kicks 10 field goals this week, including the game winner from 90 yards out.
-----------
they could miss every FG attempt and PAT and it wont matter.. We're about to take on the leagues highest scoring team and cant score to save our lives on offense
------------
The only thing they'll need a kicker for is the 7 extra points they'll be kicking.
-----------
I feel bad about picking against the Titans this week (10-13 pts) but the Rams have played well and the Titans just haven't. Hopefully this is one of those games the NFL seems to have so often about unpredictability.

No rhyme or reason to pick the Titans to win, but they do.
----------
Their coaches are probably laughing and drinking beer while they watch our tape. No way they can take our staff seriously.
---------
LOL, this game is gonna be so ugly.
-----------
Defenses have adjusted to Mariota not being a running threat and his deep passing average at best. This allows them to play our run game as well as pass rush more aggressively.

If Mariota was healthy and could run, we would see more success like last year.
----------
Make no mistake, we aren’t winning this game. We can’t pass, and our best WR (cough cough) is disgruntled ....Get ready for another L. This team isn’t behind Mularkey anymore, and that’s a big problem.

Q729

Legend
Still not used to seeing fans accepting defeat before the game has been played. It's nice though. And what's up with the North Korean defector comment? Just saying we can do no wrong no matter who goes in?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'd love to see Aaron Donald rag doll Marcus Marriota like he did to Wussel Wilson and the Rams win the NFC West based on them winning instead of depending on other teams performance.
Don't forget, Quinn did a little, one-handed, throwing around of Wussel too!!(y);):D He'll be getting in on the action too!
I'm looking for Donald and Quinn to "Pad" the Sack stats these final two games!

Zodi

Hall of Fame
First-year coach Sean McVay has really unlocked the 23-year-old Goff's potential. The No. 1 overall pick in the 2016 NFL Draft has always been talented, and he has many of the inherent traits you look for in a potential franchise QB, including accuracy -- he can throw the ball in a peach basket from about 40 yards away.

Oh, now Goff "has always been talented". Now, Goff can make every throw.

The media can suck it, especially after claiming he was a bust after seven games last year. Now, they want to make such astute observations.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Yeah, I've been really down about the Rams chances many, many times over past seemingly 300 years, but the "any given Sunday" mantra is in play each and every week...The Rams should win Sunday, but I'm 1,000% positive that McVay will NEVER let one player on this team look at a game as a walkover...

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
It's interesting, the more I think of it, the more these Titans remind me alot of last year's Rams. They are a team with alot of talent that is being dragged down by lazy, unimaginative, conservative coaching.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://www.musiccitymiracles.com/2017/12/22/16807786/titans-rams-preview

Breaking Down Titans vs. Rams
What to Expect from LA on Sunday
By Tim Leighton

usa_today_10458571.0.jpg

Matt Kartozian-USA TODAY Sports

Reminder: Each week, I’ll go ahead and watch the five most recent games our opponent has played, in order to get a feel for their strengths/weaknesses, tendencies, and how well they’ve been playing leading up to their game against the Titans.

I’ll break my findings down into four sections: When the Titans Run, When the Titans Pass, When the Opponents Run, and When the Opponents Pass. I’ll also list 4 players (2 offense, 2 defense) from each team that I believe could swing the final outcome based on their play.

Los Angeles Rams
The Rams’ second year in LA has gone much better than their first, thanks in large part to first-year head coach Sean McVay’s offensive approach, which has sparked the energy of the entire team. Their five most recent contests have come against quality competition—the Vikings (loss), Saints (win), Cardinals (win), Eagles (close loss), and Seahawks (dominating win)—and they sit at 10-4 on the year.

You’d be hard-pressed to find two more different teams than the 2017 Titans and Rams. The Titans’ offense has been slow, deliberate, and plenty of times, contrived, while the Rams’ has been fast, multiple, and free-wheeling. On defense, the Titans have generally bent but not broken, while the Rams have been aggressive (tied for fifth in takeaways) and somewhat boom or bust.

This is a game Mike Mularkey, Terry Robiskie, and Dick LeBeau should care a lot about, if they truly buy in to what they “sell” to the media and fans. They are the old guard, confident their schooled approach is still the right way to go about winning football games.

If that theory holds any water, this is a game their team needs to be, at bare minimum, competitive in. If the Titans get embarrassed in Nissan Stadium, it should serve as a clear sign to ownership and GM Jon Robinson that the “new” NFL isn’t going away and they had best get on board.

When the Titans Run
Rams’ DC Wade Phillips’ defensive front design maintains some constants from week to week, but he likes to tailor his personnel usage to specific opponents. Though technically a 4-3 base defense, LA usually sets up in what could just as easily be labeled a 5-2 (or 4-3 Over, 4-3 Under, depending on interpretation) on running downs.

One of the constants is three athletic, space eating, interior down linemen (out of a rotation of about six), including two-time All-Pro DT Aaron Donald, PFF’s top-ranked interior defender for three years running. Depending on the opponent, the rest of the defensive first level can vary quite a bit.

On the edges, Robert Quinn and Connor Barwin, two halfway-converted DEs, often serve as de facto outside linebackers, sometimes down, sometimes standing up. The smaller, quicker Cory Littleton also comes down on the line when brute force is less of a need.

ILB Alec Ogletree is another constant. While he doesn’t necessarily stand out on box scores, and is only ranked 84th overall amongst LBs by PFF, to me, he “pops” on tape despite being up and down. Mark Barron (if he plays this week) and Littleton rotate in and out next to Ogletree, depending on what Wade Phillips has dialed up.

The good news for the Titans when they handoff: the Rams have been inconsistent against the run so far this year. The bad news: our interior OL’s run blocking has probably been even more inconsistent. Individually, the Titans should win on the edges with Taylor Lewan and Jack Conklin, but I expect mucho struggles for the rest of the group.

Aggressive running backs, especially, have had decent success this year creating extra space to work against LA, but I’d have a hard time portraying DeMarco Murray or Derrick Henry as that. A theme you’ll notice throughout the rest of this preview: if you want to beat the Rams, you have to beat them, straight up. It will be on the Titans’ maligned guards and center to show up in this one, accompanied by two focused running backs.

When the Titans Pass
The Rams’ secondary is athletic and aggressive, and attempts to bully opponents who aren’t ready for their style of play. Outside CB Trumaine Johnson, slot CB Nickell Robey-Coleman, FS Lamarcus Joyner, and rookie SS John Johnson III form a fearless foursome, all of whom are unafraid to gamble on changing a game (11 combined INTs and FFs on the year).

However, they’ll occasionally get themselves out of position by being too predictive or reactive. One key to beating LA’s secondary is spreading the ball around to the open man (as opposed to force-feeding a primary target). The other is being willing to take risks as a quarterback; Marcus Mariota will need to trust his receivers to come down with the ball in traffic.

Former starting outside CB Kayvon Webster, who fit in aptly with the rest of LA’s secondary, is now on IR with a ruptured Achilles tendon. His replacement has been Troy Hill, but he is currently listed as questionable on the Rams’ injury report. Whoever gets the start, The Titans may be able to find a weak spot opposite Trumaine Johnson.

In terms of pass rushers, Wade Phillips typically oscillates between sending four and five per down. Football Outsiders has the Rams’ ranked third in adjusted sack rate on the year (they’re actually second in total sacks, behind only Sacksonville).

Aaron Donald is a serious handful, even for double teams, and creates chaos in the pocket that the rest of LA’s rushers take advantage of. Carson Wentz avoided the Rams’ pressure better than any of the other five quarterbacks I watched by forcefully stepping up in the pocket in order to buy himself extra split seconds.

Mariota must be decisive with his footwork, but in order for that to be an option, the Titans’ interior OL will have to not get curb stomped. We’ll see how that goes.

No matter what Terry Robiskie thinks or says, this is a week for heavy no-huddle usage. The Titans’ best bet on offense is going to be keeping the Rams’ aggressive secondary on its heels, and tiring out their pass rush by preventing it from rotating in fresh legs.

I’m highlighting Corey Davis as an X-factor this week. He’s been the Titans’ primary receiver for drag routes and, along with Eric Decker, outside hitches, two routes that have produced success against the Rams’ coverage.

When the Rams Run
Todd Gurley should be an MVP contender, if you ask me. He’s 3rd in rushing yardage, 1st in rushing TDs (and total rushing and receiving TDs), 2nd in yards per reception amongst RBs, 3rd in receiving TDs amongst RBs, and 1st in total yards from scrimmage. His career revitalization has happened in part thanks to a vastly improved OL, but he himself is showing renewed vision and purpose when toting the rock.

His primary “move” is a jump cut, so as a defense, your goal is to get him jumping backwards, with reinforcements closing in. It’s also critical each defender remain in their run fit, as Gurley is excellent at pressing the hole, then bouncing outside once an edge defender overcommits.

When you watch the Rams’ OL have success, they remind you almost of synchronized swimmers. All five guys start moving in the same direction, with the intent to push their man as far off the ball as possible. You’ll see very little pulling or chipping; little wasted movement. This mindset matches up with their typical run calls: dives and powers. With such a “simple” approach, the only way to “win” against them is to have enough individual defenders beat their blocker and get to the ballcarrier.

Jurrell Casey will be a major factor in this matchup, but the Titans will also need Austin Johnson, Avery Williamson, Wesley Woodyard, and (hopefully) Derrick Morgan to make plays in order to contain Gurley. While, overall, I think our secondary tackles well, if he makes to their level, something bad is happening and it’s likely to get worse.

I should note that former first-round WR Tavon Austin actually functions as a gadget RB now, at times lining up in place of Gurley. He’ll likely get around five touches on Sunday. It will be important for the Titans defense to get to the edge quickly, but prevent full-field cutback opportunities.

When the Rams Pass
To spare us all fits of jealousy, I’m not going to belabor the narrative of Sean McVay’s offense completely transforming Jared Goff. Goff has arm talent, no doubt, but the Rams’ offense is ultimately succeeding because of Gurley, and a reliable bevy of receivers who give Goff a chance on almost every throw.

Each of their receivers has a highly defined role within the offense. Former Bills’ first-round pick, Sammy Watkins, is the “X” and gets targeted on ten-yard outs as well as intermediate-to-deep fly and post routes. Rookie Cooper Kupp attacks the intermediate middle with extended crossers, and is also given plenty of chances to catch and run in space on shallow, quick outs and ins; he’s been stellar.

Robert Woods, the speed demon of the group, runs quick slants designed to get him the ball in stride and is a weapon on WR screens. Todd Gurley serves as a dual-threat, well-used on HB screens and a variety of LB-pressuring routes out of the backfield. They are all capable of doing damage with the ball in their hands if the defense doesn’t tackle well or take proper pursuit angles.

Especially given LeShaun Sims’ and Logan Ryan’s injuries, I’m not going to even pretend the Titans’ secondary and coverage linebackers have a tangible chance at slowing down the Rams’ passing attack. The only way any team has consistently slowed it down has been by putting pressure on Goff, consequently forcing sacks, off-target throws, and throwaways.

Football Outsiders ranks the Rams’ OL 9th in pass blocking, so it’s not a cakewalk getting “home”, but from what I’ve watched, Goff is able to be flustered and doesn’t always show great awareness of his surroundings in the pocket. With the Titans’ season somewhat on the line, I say we let em’ have it, Dick!

8 Players to Watch
Titans
WR Corey Davis, WR Eric Decker, DL Jurrell Casey, S Kevin Byard

Rams
RB Todd Gurley, WR Robert Woods, DT Aaron Donald, S Lamarcus Joyner
-----------------
Hate to be negative but
I see no way we win this game. It would take a Christmas miracle
---------
I see it the other way.
The Rams are coming off a big division game and might sleep on the Titans. It’s a long road trip to make the week after having to go up to Seattle.

Also, Mularkey reminds me a lot of Jeff Fisher and Fisher always found a way to win when his back was against the wall.
---------
This is definitely a game where the defensive front needs to take care of business
Casey and Karl Klug saacks all day long
---------
Throw in Austin Johnson
He has to show up and get interior pressure
----------
There is basically no reason we should win this game
Which is more of a reason we could be in for a surprise, I want to see us get some damn turn overs just a couple INT’s with a chance to return them.
----------
I have little hope for this one...
but I’ll still be rooting for them to win.
----------
Guess we are going to see how stubborn this coaching staff really is on Sunday
Up until recently, Mularkey & Co. hadn’t lost virtually everyone’s belief that they could take this team to the next level. But now, even the players are voicing their displeasure & calling for Marcus to take over play calling/no huddle style of play.

If Mularkey & Co. truly want to keep coaching the Titans, they should show the ability to adapt & listen to their players. Play to the strengths of the personnel and let Marcus lead us to the playoffs. Unleash them.

Another reason why I believe this is a good idea is when Marcus was running the no huddle against the 49ers, he was able to control the clock for a very long time keeping Garoppolo off the field for an extended period of time. If they are able to keep the Rams offense on the sideline the same way, we can limit how effective Gurley & the passing attack can be while the defense wears down.

Sunday will answer the question of how Mularkey handles more scrutiny than he has ever received as the Titans coach. IMO, if he comes out with the same old plan he’s had up to this point, it shows he is unwilling to change & is signing his death warrant. If he wants to stay, or have a chance to stay, he he needs to take a step back and let our franchise QB do work!!!
---------
Robert Woods will score at least one 90-yard+ touchdown
----------
Yeah I wonder how much success we will have running up the middle with our guards. But I’d love to see more no huddle, more Henry and more play calling in the hands of MM.

It’s odd because the Rams almost seems like a team like we were last year- centered around a dynamic running back. Hopefully our D will be familiar with containing that.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter