What Seahawks Fans Are Saying(After The Game)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
They will always come up with excuses and if you didnt notice, Fisher did not use any ST trickery and the Rams still dominated the shecocks. I hope every NFC team in the playoffs watches lots of seattle vs Rams tape and then the entire league needs to follow suit, the shecocks O is nothing special just gotta stop the run and limit RW and his scramble drill hail marys.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Proves how little shecock fans know about football, they actually think RW is a top QB. He sucks as the Rams have been proving for 4 hrs now. Don't let him complete his hailmarys and he can't beat you. He can't throw a pass on time because he can't see the D he is reliant on the scramble drill hailmary.

Been overrated for years. What a midget. And not the cool kind of midget like Aaron Donald.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=120911

TOP REASONS WE LOST

oline could not run block, or pass block
dline little to no pressure
penalties to many that killed drives
drops - 6 drops costing us 1st downs and more
no run game
play calling/design/execution
qb was having to try to do way to much
DBs giving up easy td(Sherman)
earl played bad
thats enough
----------
Two bad snaps killed two drives.

That's probably an average of like five points lost.

Let alone momentum lost.

Plus bad penalties by Bailey. Drive killers.
-------
we always seem to play sloppy in the rain. even though we have won rain games in the past it was usually not a good performance by the offense.
---------
Pathetic effort is why we lost. Guys just didn't seem to care today and that is very upsetting to me.
--------
Agree. Guys looked very lackadaisical out there today. Not good at all.
--------
Lack of focus
Lack of motivation
No lynch
No Okung
Baldwin at 75%
Careless with the football
Missed opportunities

This is a game that we will soon forget and shouldn't be over scrutinized IMO.
-------
Only need one. Turnovers
--------
Third and one to Tukuafu turns into 7 for the Rams, we didn't get either fumble recovery on the Gurley TD drive that's the difference on the scoreboard.
--------
What about the fact that we went back into the old philosophy of grinding out games with the run, there was alot of run run pass again and those runs couldn't do anything, so we finally started cranking it up in the 2nd half but it was too late. It was like hey let's go back to what didn't work and see if it works against this same team that had beat us before.
---------
Lack of running game really hurt the Hawks today. The scrubs that have been treading water the last couple of weeks didn't do squat against a very good D line. This is what will again if the Hawks get a chance to play the Panthers in the playoffs. really need Lynch and Okung back.

Temps were just above freezing so that kinda explains why the players looked like their hands were freezing and they couldn't feel them. RW didn't even seem to notice he fumbled the ball on the last series. Earl Thomas played like he had no arms today, didn't grab the ball when it was near his belly and didn't wrap up while "tackling" today.
--------
A decent team came up on the schedule. Hawks didn't have a patsy to beat up on so they were screwed.
---------
The perfect time for a Kick square in the nuts if you ask me!
----------
Because they were playing against case keenum and had zero sacks.

Unless one happened in garbage time i didn't notice

And one td was the difference between winning and losing today. No excuse for sherm to let a receiver run right by him.

In the first game fisher had his clowns do the same thing to Sherman, and beat him then too, but Richard got away with a blatant PI.

Playing blame the O, blame the D, is a lost cause. But to even insinuate the defense is blameless is positively false.
--------
We lost because the Oline got their butts handed to them and out hustled as well. That was the root cause of the major problems we had today.
--------
Looked like the team treading water all season until the latest hot streak.
--------
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=120925

17 qb hits enough said

17 official qb hits, that is another huge reason we lost
--------
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=120906

Congratulations to the rams on their Super Bowl victory!!

Good job boys! By the way you were celebrating on the sidelines you just won the biggest game of your lives.

Now go work on your golf games.
--------
Both the cards and Rams came here and won and literally acted like it was the biggest win of their lives
--------
For many of them, it was the biggest game of their NFL careers, so that fits.
--------
They ended that "Seahawks have held a lead in 62 straight games" streak... can't blame 'em for doing cartwheels.
--------
It's utterly meaningless, but that's all the Rams under Fisher know.
---------
Really? You can find stats for anything. Having a lead in a game, does that count in the win column?

They need to celebrate something. They play one more game and then sit on their couches, whatever city that may be in. They are used to this ending, it is just a little bit easier to accept that they suck this way.
--------
Those streaks only matter to announcers. Gives them something to talk about.

So if the Rams are celebrating that, I pity them.
---------
You act like no Seahawk fan has brought up that stat in the last 4 years. Stop.
icon_lol.gif

The Rams should celebrate this. They swept the defending NFC Champion.
--------
Last week, Seahawks fans were celebrating their Super Bowl victory. The playoff wins were a foregone conclusion.
--------
Where is the congratulations for redalice and all the Rams fans? Where's the same love fest when Arizona won the division? Or is that for the NFL forum?
-------
I hate that we lost to them twice this season but come on what do you expect them to do come in here and not try? They got the bounces and most of the calls with the ball being wet all day it caused some random outcomes and we should be getting Kam and Lynch back next week or in the wild card round things to look forward to.
---------
Meh, they deserved it, they were more physical than us on both sides of the ball and made a very good team look terrible. It's annoying that they seem to only show up twice a year, and Fisher's still a douchebag but despite their perennial mediocrity I for one would be very happy to see them depart our division.

Here's hoping they can boast of sweeping the Super Bowl 50 champions come February. The little victories...
--------
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=120910

How in the world do we get swept by the Rams?

Unbelievable. I just don't understand it. We are a better team than them but obviously we didn't show it.
--------
The Rams play up to hype. They went on the road and beat us and arz. But don't play well against crap teams. There's a reason they are out of the playoffs again.
-------
We need to completely revise our offense against them. Have a st Louis play book basically.

Everything needs to be quick. Play action is almost futile. Misdirection would be nice, like a lockett jet sweep or something.
--------
Turnovers and penalties and not matching their intensity. We miss Norton. This team needs someone to get them jacked up.
-------
Timing. Fisher's Rams are dangerous under precisely two circumstances: At the beginning of the year, when their D-Line is fresh and offenses are still coming together, and at the end of the year when they have nothing to play for.

Also, dude fell down in coverage in the season-opener.
--------
They play us tough every game.
I'm shocked it's the first time it's happened since '04
Every Game with them is a war.
---------
Our offensive line is uncompetitive against them. Everything else is flukely bullcrap.
--------
they have always known how to play RW and Fisher just outcoaches Pete
---------
J Fish > Pete
stirthepot.gif

sarcasm_on.gif

That guy crying about no Lynch and Okung is funny. What would he do with the equivalent of Ogletree, Gaines, TJ, and Quinn MIA?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
When you are getting beat physically and 'at the point of attack' on both dudes of the ball on most downs . . .
. . . then fumbles, penalties, bounces not going your way are not ‘fluky’. The Seahawks were simply outhit for most of the game. Yards gained, top and the box score won’t tell you that. But this was simply getting beat by a team that looked hungrier and more physically imposing and in control.
this...
And it's a strange time when hard hitting is considered dirty play by so many....I like, well, love hard hitting football. It's the main reason the Panthers have a great chance at making a super bowl run.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Damn they are upset.

Trash our coaches for being dirty but I'm sure they hoist Pete on their shoulders and he didn't do anything wrong except cheat at the college level, ruin the college careers of some kids, freaking over his college organization, and when the going got tough, he bailed and faced none of the adversity. They also have Tom Cable on their staff. Didn't he choke someone out?

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...able-tells-randy-hanson-kill-article-1.399772

Oh, he did! While saying that he was going to kill him! Good example! Only our coaches are violent thugs though, my bad.

Great post

The Seattle fans didn't seem to know just how far the Rams were from full strength, not just the players on D but also that our offensive line is as patchwork as any ol in the league, starting two rookies (Havs and Wich) while being down two starters (Saffoldnand Brown), a journeyman (Reynolds), the first year starting for game mvp Barnes, and our LT has one of the worst PFF ratings in the league. And how many sacks did they get against unheralded Case Keenum?

Also I find it ironic that the Seattle fans complain about the Rams big hitting when their secondary likes to call themselves the Legion of Boom. Take your big hit medicine like big boys, Seattle players and fans, and enjoy your slow decline back to NFL mediocrity where you belong!

Exactly

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

haha, i love it. they can't understand how the seagulls fumbled but the rams fumbles were caused by terrific seagulls defenders hits. this is champagne comedy.

and as has been mentioned before, they drool over their legion of boom but the rams are trying to injure players because they hit hard.

what a pathetic group of whiney bitches.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Boy, some of these folks are really reaching here for a reason why their beloved team lost to the "mediocre Rams"...again. If the Seahawks flame out during the playoffs(it's pretty certain they will lose at Arizona on Sunday), then this loss to the Rams may have broken their brains or something. Of course this may just be the fanbase and media's overreaction, while the players themselves are untouched by Sunday's meltdown.
http://www.thestranger.com/blogs/sl...o-rams-teach-valuable-life-lessons-in-process

Seahawks Lose To Rams, Teach Valuable Life Lessons In Process
by Spike Friedman

1451329768-shutterstock_199423367.jpg

Did you know? Rams in the wild do not play football. Also, yesterday was the first time the Rams beat the Seahawks since 2004.
BIGHORN SHEEP/ RAM/SHUTTERSTOCK

The Seahawks lost to a mediocre Rams team 23-17 at home yesterday, ending a five game winning streak. Also ended were a run of stellar offensive line performances, and Russell Wilson's streak as the greatest quarterback to ever play football. And I'm left feeling mostly, like, whatever. Whatever.

Really, I don't want to take anything away from this game. While it was the first time that the Rams beat the Seahawks in Seattle since 2004, they've been a thorn in the Seahawks' side throughout head coach Jeff Fisher's tenure, even as Jeff Fisher's tenure has led the Rams to be nothing more than mediocre.

I guess this loss was kind of disappointing as the Seahawks still have CRUCIAL PLAYOFF SEEDING to fight for. But, you know, not really. Seattle locked themselves into a wild card slot with last week's win, and while it had looked earlier this year like playing the NFC East champion would present a huge advantage versus playing the NFC North champion, I don't know anymore.

Washington looks pretty good, with Kirk Cousins displaying the sort of accuracy that Seattle's secondary has struggled with this season. With Green Bay faltering and Seattle having shown their dominance over Minnesota a few weeks ago, playoff seeding feels less important.

So really, nothing much happened. The Seahawks lost a close game. They didn't add anyone too crucial to the injury list (though there were some scary moments when it looked like Russell Wilson took a knee injury on an unflagged late hit).

I feel like games against the Rams exist outside the bounds of normal Seahawks judgement, so why waste time trying to draw real life lessons from these games?

I have only one answer to that question: it's the Monday between Christmas and New Years, and if you happen to be working a desk job today you need precious, precious content to distract you. So here you go: officially distracting Seahawks content.

Life lessons to be gleaned from this week's meaningless Seahawks loss:

you get knocked over by a punter. Sometimes that punter manages to be the bane of your existence year after year, no matter how deftly you menace the punter at the next available opportunity.

• Sometimes a vaunted home field advantage becomes anything but. The Seahawks have suffered three losses at home, and have played all of their worst games since week one at CenturyLink.

This could just be random chance nipping the Seahawks, or it could be that with their recent run of success, tickets have become inaccessible to the formerly boisterous fans who packed the stadium in the past. Life lesson here? Destroy capitalism.

• Classic football life lesson: football is like life, and the bounce of the ball isn't going to go your way. And if you're in Seattle that might happen a significant amount of the time. This time it was the wet weather that stymied a come from behind effort for the Seahawks, and their repeated effort to recover any fumble that hit the turf. Or catch any ball that hit them in the hands. Or hit an onside kick that didn't fly out of bounds. Seahawks life lesson here? Random chance will f*** you as often as not.

• Two years in a row now the Seahawks opponents have been the least penalized team in the NFL, and the Seahawks have gained a league worst 7 first downs from penalties this year. Life lesson here: f*** referees always and forever. Refs are mall cops and deserve no respect. None. Unless they're helping our team. In which case they're okay in that exact moment and no others.

• Pete Carroll wasted two challenges, then found his team on the butt end of a weird fumble recovery call and couldn't challenge the call. The lesson here? Don't challenge mall cops, because they'll taser you and ride away on their Segway. This lesson was brought to you by Paul Blart: Mall Cop 3, which I assume is in production right now.

• No one likes bad news. Maybe that's why I don't want to draw anything from this game. Because maybe it does indicate that the Seahawks are f***** going forward, and I'm merely rationalizing away a collapse that's already begun. And expecting the return of Russell Okung, Marshawn Lynch and Kam Chancellor to fix anything is foolish. I don't think so, but maybe.

• Or don't pull life lessons from regular season football games. Well except for the big one: don't play football. Over half-a-dozen players had to leave the game on Sunday to enter the NFL's concussion protocol. Only one Seahawk was diagnosed with a concussion, tight end Luke Willson, but there were a shocking amount of head injuries for a single game.

A lot of this was due to Rams defensive coordinator Gregg Williams' well documented macho bullshit coaching style. But it also comes with the game of football.

• To reiterate: Don't play football. Rams—actual rams—don't play football. And don't care too much about this football game. The Seahawks play the Cardinals with some stuff but not a whole lot on the line next week. And then playoff football. Hopefully Marshawn Lynch is back by then.
-----------
Another weird Rams/Seahawks game. I think the only way Jeff Fisher retains his job in St. Louis is because of his annual strange, strange win versus Seattle.

Has a center ever recovered downfield fumbles TWICE on the same drive? And could another center have looked worse than Patrick Lewis did? The ball just didn't bounce our way yesterday.

Spike's totally right: this was a "whatever" game. A win would've been nice, but suddenly playing Green Bay at Lambeau doesn't feel so daunting. With so much seeding left to be determined, Week 17 will be interesting. Or not.
--------
Well, you really can't expect the ball to bounce your way EVERY time like in the NFC Championship last year. Also, this game was not meaningless at all. It could very well change the NFC seeding, leaving Seattle to play Vikings or the Packers in the wild card round instead of the Redskins. You would probably rather them play the Redskins.

The Rams always beat the Seahawks because their D line is very disciplined and will not let Wilson run wild or get out of the pocket nearly as much where he is most effective. St Louis' front seven is loaded with talent, the Seattle's O line has been suspect for a while. Just not a good match.

Fisher seems to only prepare for the Seattle games every year, so he does try very hard, you have to give him that.
--------
Oh, and Seattle is ranked #19 when it comes to injuries (calculated by the amount of games players miss, #1 is most injured, #32 is least injured).

If you adjust by importance of player lost, Seattle drops to #21. Injuries should not even be in this discussion.
--------
Regarding the amount of head injuries, did anyone else think the Rams might have been intentionally trying to hurt people out there. I did, at least during the first half. Perhaps at halftime a ref or NFL official told them they need to tone it down or risk a fine or something. Those were some intentionally brutal and often late hits.
----------
The Rams may end up with the best division record in the NFC West. Depending how things go, they may end up with the best division record in all of the NFL, though likely in a tie. There are 8 teams who are 4-1 in their division, and the only other one that hasn't locked a playoff slot is a 3299-1 favorite to do so (Houston Texans).

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
It's not really a fluke, when we beat you twice this season, and have more sacks on Wilson, than any other team.

We whipped their asses, without a healthy Chris Long, without our #1 Safety, and without our Pro Bowler DE, and without two backup DE's. and without future Pro Bowler, Alec Ogletree. We also whipped them, with a backup QB, a non competent QB, a mish-mash, young, offensive line, an 80% Todd Gurley, very subpar play at the WR spot. Anything I missed? SheCocks, you suck!

Last edited:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
It's not really a fluke, when we beat you twice this season, and have more sacks on Wilson, than any other team.

We whipped their asses, without a healthy Chris Long, without our #1 Safety, and without our Pro Bowler, and without two backup DE's. and without future Pro Bowler, Alec Ogletree. We also whipped them, with a backup QB, a non competent QB, a mish-mash, young, offensive line, an 80% Todd Gurley, very subpar play at the WR spot. Anything I missed? SheCocks, you suck!

Nah that about covered it

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
But the ever elusive SeaDuck does in fact play football in the wild.

It looks to me that they are only capable of crying into their crappy coffee!

BlackSheep

UDFA
Most of the comments are what one would expect after suffering a beat down by a physically superior team. The comments relating officiating however are unfathomable coming from what may be the all time leading beneficiary of absolute incorrect calls/rulings directly resulted in seahawks victories. Oh well, one and done for them and they can begin preparing for their 2 beat downs next season. Rams are on the rise!!!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Gawd, hag fans are the whiniest little bitches I've ever seen. I couldn't read anymore. It was nauseating. You got beat by the 3rd place team. They swept you. Get over it. Its not like that was the first time you got swept by the Rams. Heck, they even beat you 3 times in one season. Jeez, quit acting like the little kid on the playground laying down and whining when you didn't get your way.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
So not as bad as I thought out here. Getting a few of the usual excuses with bad calls and injuries ruining the game for them. My favorite though was someone complaining about the rain.... Like hello your team should be use to it, we play in a damn dome for F sake.