What Seahawks Fans Are Saying(After The Game)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
5bwQWJj.gif

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2015/12/27/10671748/seahawks-rams-final-score-seattle-st-louis-nfl

Seahawks vs. Rams final score: Seattle puts up a stinker, falls to St. Louis 23-17
By Danny Kelly@FieldGulls on Dec 27, 2015

usa-today-9020664.0.jpg

Joe Nicholson-USA TODAY Sports

The Seahawks played extremely poorly against the Ram at home on Sunday, losing 23-17 to fall to 9-6 on the season. The win was the Rams' first in Seattle in their last ten tries, and in losing, Seattle snaps a 70-game streak where they'd held a lead at some point. They also failed to rush for 100-plus yards for the first time in 25 games.

All bad. Bad things. Bad job. Bad game.

The Seahawks turned the ball over three times and failed to come up with two key St. Louis fumbles on the Rams' early fourth-quarter scoring drive that ultimately put the game away. Russell Wilson struggled in the pocket behind a resurgently porous offensive line, and St. Louis' physical tackling really took a toll on Seattle's receivers, who had passes jolted out of their hands on a few key plays.

With the loss, Seattle's playoff seeding remains up in the air. They have already clinched a playoff berth but heading into the postseason as the #6 seed looks more possible. The #5 seed would play at Washington, while the #6 seed would play at the winner of the NFC North (either Minnesota or Green Bay). Right now, I'm not sure what Seahawks fans would rather have.

Several Seahawks left the game with injuries, including Luke Willson, who suffered a concussion.

A whole bunch of analysis to follow shortly.
--------
I won't lie, I'm mostly happy no one suffered (Willson pending) a long-term injury today.
The Rams tried really hard to accomplish that.
--------
I hate the Rams.
They exist solely to injure the players on their division opponents’ rosters, and spoil their seasons. However, there is no evidence that they have a consistent ambition of their own, beyond the role of "relentless spoiler."

Hate ’em.
---------
I hate em too.
Fisher is washed up as a coach, and beats Seattle to keep his job, hanging by a thread for years. Hallmarks of his tenure are shitty quarterbacks, non creative offenses, headhunting defenses, and consistent losses to every average or better team except the Seahawks. Fuck him and his team, too. They are like the guys at the bar who are too ugly and lame to get laid and decide to pick a fight in the parking lot instead.
--------
I haven't wanted the Rams to win a game since that first super bowl against New England
With the possible exception of regular season games against divisional opponents when a Ram win would massively benefit us. I definitely hated them more than the 9ers prior to 2012, and I think it’s time to go back to having them as my most hated team.
---------
Gregg Williams' game plan is to injure opposing players
Was that way in New Orleans, is still the same coach in St Louis.
--------
If I said how I really feel, I'd either be arrested, banned, or committed.
The most disgusted I’ve been with a Pete Carroll Seahawks team. Absolutely fucking embarrassing game today. Not excited about next week. Not excited about the playoffs. Fucking embarrassing losing to that pack of douchecanoes. Twice.

Zero credit to the Rams other than to credit them with their inferior ability to wrestle away the loss. Days like today make me wish I never wasted my times on sports.
----------
I think the lesson this week is that shit is tough in the NFL, no matter how good your team is or who you're playing
With the possible exceptions of the Titans and the Santa Clara dumpster fires.
--------
Hard to be too disappointed.
A fumble for a TD. A few bad snaps. 2 fumbles that we didn’t recover. Reffs leaning the other way.

We just didn’t get the breaks. It happens.
--------
Not really sure how much of this was PC's fault. I felt he could've went for it on fourth down instead of taking the field goal...may not have made a differance.
O-line was absolutely aweful. Russ didn’t trust em and Lewis couldn’t snap the ball worth a fuck. Zero run game and defense played terribly without Kam…zero pass rush, no sacks, no turnovers, Sherman got burned badly….I mean what do ya do. Combine that with some real bad penalties and the ball bouncing for the rams literally every.single.time….This is a team loss. To be fair Russ played decently all things considered I think. And Baldwin set a record.
--------
I agree except with your D didn't play well.
They weren’t awesome, but they caused some fumbles, (we didn’t recover, fumble luck) and really, the Rams did shit on offense in this game, had a short field once, and the D scored a TD. Other than that, FG on another short field.

Basically, if they lose the fumbles they should have to average it out in the game, we probably win. While we didn’t play well, we literally held them the same as us outside the fumble recoveries. Their offense was as much shit as ours. Russ was pressured more, but also made a lot more plays than they did.
---------
Best part of this game was seeing Chris Long talk shit to fans...
Guy’s never made the playoffs in his career, this loss isn’t stopping Seattle from going to the playoffs, and it’s the FIRST TIME HIS TEAM HAS WON IN SEATTLE IN 8 TRIES… I couldn’t help but laugh when the camera showed him talking shit.
--------
No shit!
What a fucking C. Doesn’t care that they are a perpetual 8 – 8 dirty diaper of a football team every year…"I don’t give a fuck" as he repeated over and over. Yee haw we beat the Seahawks. Maybe if he gave more of a fuck he might be playing for more than moral victories at some point in his career. Don’t hold your breath. He can spend his off season watching us play meaningful football while he works on creative ways to apply his eye makeup for next seasons 8 – 8 campaign.
----------
He just won his super bowl
Let’s be happy for the guy.
--------
That was a feces & vomit milkshake taking the form of a football game.
--------
There we were, just cruising along...

200.gif

---------
Thoughts
1. Our pass rush is just OK, nothing today, we have spent alot of draft capital on this
2. OL horrible today, did not match the rams intensity, our whole team didnt
3. It sure is nice to at least have the threat of a running game, invisile today
4. Another subpar game for Russel in the rain
5. Lots of fluky plays against us, we had some bad luck
--------
We spent the first half trying to run. I was actually happy we bailed on the run in the second half.
Had the Hawks not fumbled everything but their dicks we won that game.
----------
Regardless of who they play in the wildcard;
run game is extremely worrisome. Even if Marshawn comes back, doubt he’s 100%
----------
Counterpoint: GB and Washington don't have the d-line that STL has.
--------
Nobody does.
--------
Somehow the Rams have allowed fewest sacks in the league.
--------
I thought Wilson actually played pretty well, all things considered
Other than running into a couple sacks (which he more than made up for with successful scrambles) and fumbling late in the game when he should have run out of bounds, he didn’t have any glaring mistakes (the interception on 3rd and long was basically a punt). It’s not his fault Tukuafu fumbled, or Patrick Lewis killed 2 drives with errant snaps, or guys can’t hold onto a slick ball, or that no one can block Aaron Donald.
---------
first half:
Rams score 7 points from a fumble return TD, 3 points from a drive that started at the 50, 6 points from a drive that started at our 28.

golfclap.gif. frustrating as hell, but whatever.

they had ONE SCORING DRIVE in the second half. 11 plays, 62 yards. Story of the game is the Seahawks offense misfiring and unable to beat the defense.
----------
Yeah, the bounces went their way
It was just one of those games. It happens. Maybe we needed to lower our expectations a little. Still think this team can go far in the playoffs.
---------
what drove me nearly delirious with rage in the first half
was how Wilson kept trying to do his turn-around-and-loop-backwards half circle thing to avoid DL pressure, which DOESN’T WORK AGAINST THE RAMS DL AND HASN’T FOR FOURYEARS. until they replace the Rams’ DL with a pile of inert boulders, it’s clear and has been for years that they’re too athletic for Wilson to bank on running out of trouble. Get rid of the ball!
----------
I can understand him bailing through the backdoor given Aaron Donald is waiting for him at the front door.
---------
Yeah, pressure up the middle (on both run and pass plays) is the story of the game
---------
That was the Ram's Super Bowl
Now it the Hawks turn to win the Super Bowl!
---------
I hope RW doesn't have a significant injury or we are screwed. 13 hits, jeez.
I’m really upset that sherman gave that TD, all pro corner couldn’t cover Kenny freaking Britt, please.
---------
He had a couple hits on his knees that looked fucked.
---------
I especially loved the one where we got called for holding on the same play the defender lunged at Wilson's knees.
Sure, let’s not call the penalty we’re obviously staring at.
---------
Not to mention the helmet to helmet on Wilson
When he fumbled the ball away in the 4th. Regardless, he should have gone out of bounds.
------------
I'd give Sherman a pass on any other route.
Get beat on a double move? Fine. It happens.

But a pure go route against Keenum and Britt? Unacceptable.
--------
This was just the stupidest game.
Is it terrible to say I expected something like this? Rams barely over 200 yards total offense, but their D-line beat the hell out of us and between stupid Ram-luck and some questionable calls they pull out the win.
----------
Watched the game with in-laws and a kid, couldn't even swear
So I’ll say it here: Fuck the Rams. Fuck Jeff Fisher. Enjoy watching us rip through the playoffs from your damned couches.
---------
Today the Rams were the better team again.
Got to get Seahawk shit together and win 4 in a row. At least won’t have to play Rams in playoffs.
--------
Rams had a putrid 207 yards of total offense, they got some late christmas gifts from seattle.
--------
O-line took 50 steps backwards.
--------
Dave Softy Mahler @Softykjr
Patrick Lewis had tears in his eyes in locker room. Called his performance "unacceptable"
---------
10 is St. Louis' magic number.
They won when Seattle won 10 overall in a row against them and they won when Seattle won 10 in a row at Seattle. And Fisher still can’t get them a winning record…
---------
Please
If 10 was their magic number, they’d win that many games in a season. At some point. Ever.
----------
RW throwing the ball 41 times is never a good idea, 25/41 barely 60% completion. Running game nonexistent.
----------
With the dumpster fire OL
I am not sure what other option there was besides kneeling out the entire second half.
---------
If you're gonna drop a turd, I guess now's the best time to do it.
  • Offense wasted the 1st half with telegraphed runs and long developing passes.
  • It was obvious Bevell switched it up in the 2nd half. We were moving the ball up and down the field for the most part.
  • Fumbles lost us the game. Simple as that.
Men-in-Black.jpg

--------
Fumble luck
is a bitch.

And for fuck sake, why do the Rams get gifted a football that they didn’t even recover every time we play them?
--------
yep
We were 2-4? Now in the playoffs for 4 years in a row.

We still had flashes of an awesome offense. Their d line was just too much.
---------
I haven't been this frustrated
Since the last time we played the Rams.
----------
I haven't enjoyed a Seahawks vs Rams game
Since the infamous Whitehurst game.
---------
Next year we'll be 14-2
Our two losses will be to the 5-11 Rams.
--------
Guys, look on the bright side!
We’ll always have Johnny Hekker / Cliff Avril GIFs
--------
Dave Softy Mahler @Softykjr
Very weird vibe in the Hawks locker room. Feels almost like a playoff loss.
---------
im baffled that this wasnt expected as a distinct possibility
I get pretty down on losses, but very zen over this one. For those of us who didnt at least see this possibility – well, this is what happens with the rams.
---------
OMG what a turd.
I was afraid it would happen but this SPECTACULARLY…
--------
It's the Rams, no explanation. So much weird blue td, weird snaps, penalties, etc....just weird. The Rams never play great, we just play like shit.
--------
THE RAMS WIN THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh wait, they’ll be watching the playoffs from home this year once again you say? Wow I would’ve never guessed with the overreaction the players had after winning. Did Jeff Fisher get a Gatorade bath by the way? Only took some 10 years and the sloppiest game of the year outside of maybe the Cowboys game to get it, but take it when you can I suppose. Did I mention the Rams will be watching the playoffs from home yet? Just checking.

People are freaking out like the sky is falling but forget this is the Rams who the Hawks always struggle against. It was a sloppy ass game to boot so what could we possibly expect in the end? Hopefully this is just them getting it out of their system before the playoffs start.

Also, did anyone notice an excessive amount of launching from the Rams, Gregg Williams led defensive players at Hawks players when trying to tackle? Oh I forgot Jeff Fisher is a member of the Competition Committee so there’s no way the Rams would ever do anything dirty like that to give themselves an edge in a game by potentially ending an opponents career.

The O line was a porous joke but remember Alvin Bailey was starting today. The guy cries about not being a starter by tweeting "I wish I could be in 31 other places". Well guess what Alvin, we have something in common because I wish you could too. If you ever wonder why you aren’t a starter just watch the fucking tape from the game today and you’ll realize why. Outside of jumbo package plays, Alvin is basically worthless.

Every team has bad games everyone, just remember that. The sky isn’t falling. Stay optimistic, this team is still good. And when you’re feeling down, just be thankful you aren’t a Browns fan. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---------
/pokes head in, sees overreaction, not surprised, clears throat for an attempt at being a Voice of Reason.
Huh. I know we played like shit today, but when you look at how damned fortunate the Rams were for every single toss-up scenario and still managed to only win by one score, they’re still lucky they won at all.

While 5th vs. 6th seeding may be important for tactical reasons, I personally don’t give a rat’s ass. We’re in the postseason and we’re going to have to play our guts out to get to the Super Bowl whether we play the Redskins first or the Packers. What I want is no injuries heading into the postseason, and the Rams sure tried to spoil that nonsense. I don’t know how Greg Williams continues to be allowed to coach football when the NFL professes player safety and health, but it is what it is and for a while there I was damned paranoid he’d succeeded to chalk up another scalp with Russell Wilson.

Meh. Not sweating anything. We’re not any better or worse off than we were a week ago. 10-6 or 9-7 might not be as sexy as 11-5, but postseason is postseason. I don’t care how we get there.
-------
This game wasn't as bad as we think
This will be controversial, so let me preface by saying that the offensive line was horseshit today (though that’s mitigated by the Rams having an absolutely dominant DL). And we certainly deserved to lose – the Hawks got outplayed.

That said, I think we were actually a lot closer to winning this game than people think. I would contend that if Patrick Lewis doesn’t roll a bowling ball to Russ on a 3rd and short play in the 4th quarter, there’s actually a better than 50% shot that we win the game. The offense figured stuff out in the second half – it wasn’t pretty, but it was mostly working. We had a long first drive for a TD, one punt (that was a Lockett almost-catch away from continuing the drive), another nice drive derailed by a Lewis terrible snap on 3rd and 2 in St Louis territory,

a long drive ended by Russ fumbling on a run inside the St Louis 10 (after taking a risk that he probably wouldn’t have taken had it not been a two score game), and a garbage time TD. That is to say, the Rams only actually stopped us with their defense once in the entire half (and even then, were a "who the fuck understands what a catch is" non-catch away from letting us continue the drive).

Anyway, if Lewis just gives Wilson a decent snap, the odds of a first down on that play are pretty high (and if not, it’s 4-down territory, so the odds of a first down on one of the next two plays is excellent). If that drive continues, the way things went most of the half, I think we score a TD, and then everything about the game changes – we’re down only one score with a fair amount of time left.

Obviously none of that is guaranteed, but I think whole games can turn on single fluke plays more than we usually admit. If not the Lewis snap, then imagine if we recover one of the St Louis fumbles on their last TD drive. Again, it’s a one score game with a ton of time left, against a D that isn’t dominating us as thoroughly as they had in the first half.

We outgained St Louis 313-207, but were killed by turnovers, bad snaps, and failure to recover fumbles. That’s the definition of a game in which fluky plays and luck played a major role in determining the outcome. I’m not going to say the Seahawks played well – if they had, they would have been able to overcome all the other crap, but it was far less of a beatdown than a lot of people seem to think, and just a couple of bounces going the other way (or even just one snap not bouncing) could easily have changed the result of the game.
----------
Russell Wilson comes down to earth
Passer rating of only 88 today. Last 6 games: 21 TDs, 1 INT.

One TD pass next week and he’ll tie Dave Krieg’s team record of 32 TDs passing, set in 1984. Krieg had 24 INTs that year. Russell has 8.
----------
I ain't even mad.
I only come back to Seattle for the holidays so this was the one game of the year I could go to, would’ve been nicer to win but still fun to see the team and fans in person.

Unfortunate combination of bad luck, some awful officiating (not sure how things looked with the benefit of better replays at home, but at the game things were looking fairly comical by the 4th quarter [oh, big seahawks play? holding. fumble? gotta go to the rams. etc etc etc]), and poor play (oline and Lewis played terribly, which cascaded into some poor decision by Russ, receivers seemed to be hearing footsteps every time a StL DB got within 10 yards,

and I guess Sherman decided to give his haters some ammunition for the season). The refs/luck could have been overcome with better play, and conversely had some of those bounces and calls gone our way this was a very winnable game. All teams have crappy games, all teams have games where the bounces don’t go their way.

Ultimately this sucked but I’m not concerned about it in the long run. We are in the playoffs, we don’t have to deal with the StL Dline again this year, and the optimist in me thinks it’s unlikely we’ll have more games like this where essentially every call and bounce goes against us.
---------
Man, all of the controversial shootings in the St. Louis area the last couple years and neither Gregg Williams nor Jeff Fisher are targeted once?
---------
Boo, classless comment.
--------
Can we quit singing the praises of the O-line now
Our playoff success depends upon our offensive line. When the article appeared recently on FG praising the offensive line’s turn around, I thought "way too soon, wait until we see how they perform against a strong pass rush". Yes, they had played better, but look at the competition.

This is the first game since we started winning that we went up against a good defensive line, and look at the results. Unless something changes, we’re not going very far in the playoffs. Based solely on this matchup, we can beat the Redskins, Vikings, and possibly GB, but we don’t stand a chance against either Carolina or Arizona.
----------
Worst game I've been too in three years as a season ticket holder

Stel

Starter
I never knew whine and cheesy comments could taste so good.

And their tears taste like a fine single malt.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Damn they are upset.

Trash our coaches for being dirty but I'm sure they hoist Pete on their shoulders and he didn't do anything wrong except cheat at the college level, ruin the college careers of some kids, fucking over his college organization, and when the going got tough, he bailed and faced none of the adversity. They also have Tom Cable on their staff. Didn't he choke someone out?

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...able-tells-randy-hanson-kill-article-1.399772

Oh, he did! While saying that he was going to kill him! Good example! Only our coaches are violent thugs though, my bad.

jap

Legend
These fools haven't even really seen Gurley behind a mature OL and with a decent starting QB yet. What will they do when he starts regularly lighting them up for 100+ yards? even 200+ yards at times?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I need to roll down the windows, the stink from the whiny vaganus is strong.

And I'm not done with it yet HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It never ceases to amaze me how big a group of cocksuckers they are.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Havana!!! That's how you know you really whooped them and none of them expected it.

Now they're gonna get waxed by ARZ and go into the Playoffs with no momentum. Hopefully they'll go to Lambeau.

That was as good as a Playoff win.

tonyl711

Starter
every excuse they could think of, and they all stink, we kicked the seahawks asses today in front of their fans.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Best part of this game was seeing Chris Long talk crap to fans...
Guy’s never made the playoffs in his career, this loss isn’t stopping Seattle from going to the playoffs, and it’s the FIRST TIME HIS TEAM HAS WON IN SEATTLE IN 8 TRIES… I couldn’t help but laugh when the camera showed him talking crap.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. This is hilarious. Yea, he's talking shit to the fans. Guess what fans...you didn't make the playoffs. The players on the team did. You didn't even make it i the NFL. So the better question is...why are you talking shit to Chris Long? Beating the Seahawks fans with their own logic.

Not to mention the helmet to helmet on Wilson
When he fumbled the ball away in the 4th. Regardless, he should have gone out of bounds.

Russell Wilson was a runner. He receivers no protection from a helmet to helmet hit in that scenario. Kind of stupid to complain about the officiating when you don't know the rules.

Unfortunate combination of bad luck, some awful officiating (not sure how things looked with the benefit of better replays at home, but at the game things were looking fairly comical by the 4th quarter [oh, big seahawks play? holding. fumble? gotta go to the rams. etc etc etc]), and poor play (oline and Lewis played terribly, which cascaded into some poor decision by Russ, receivers seemed to be hearing footsteps every time a StL DB got within 10 yards,

and I guess Sherman decided to give his haters some ammunition for the season). The refs/luck could have been overcome with better play, and conversely had some of those bounces and calls gone our way this was a very winnable game. All teams have crappy games, all teams have games where the bounces don’t go their way.

Yep. It was the refs. The people that called a fair game. Every fumble went to the Rams because they recovered every fumble. The Seahawks got flagged for holding because they were blatantly holding. The refs got pretty much every call right. And they got both teams for penalties. The only questionable thing was not calling a personal foul when the Rams hit Wilson...but the Rams defenders barely touched the guy. Would have been ticky tack as hell to call it.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
They are in the playoffs again and all the fuckers have is sour grapes over this loss? If they have so much trouble playing in the rain put a roof on your staduim! Idiots!

Athos

Legend
Most obnoxious fan base in US sports.

They're right up there with DOOOOOOOOOK, and shit knows I hate the ever loving hell out of that team.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
"Blag blah Rams are dirty, blah blah." I didn't see a single dirty play by a Rams player. If Wilson wants to run around that much he better understand he's considering a running back and will get leveled the same way.

The only nasty thing I saw was Todd Gurley hurdling their Pro Bowl safety.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well, they can say what they want about Jeff Fisher, but this year Pete Carroll is his bitch!
giphy.gif

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Some of the funniest post-game "drama" I've ever read. Puts a smile on my face and a warm feeling in my heart to read these comments. And you can't make this stuff up either! :yess:

FRO

Legend
I thought I would enjoy this much more than I did. The whole the Rams trying to injure our guys crap really aggravates me. Show me a play where we intentionally tried to injure players. I HATE THE SEAHAWKS and their fans.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=120911

TOP REASONS WE LOST

oline could not run block, or pass block
dline little to no pressure
penalties to many that killed drives
drops - 6 drops costing us 1st downs and more
no run game
play calling/design/execution
qb was having to try to do way to much
DBs giving up easy td(Sherman)
earl played bad
thats enough
----------
Two bad snaps killed two drives.

That's probably an average of like five points lost.

Let alone momentum lost.

Plus bad penalties by Bailey. Drive killers.
-------
we always seem to play sloppy in the rain. even though we have won rain games in the past it was usually not a good performance by the offense.
---------
Pathetic effort is why we lost. Guys just didn't seem to care today and that is very upsetting to me.
--------
Agree. Guys looked very lackadaisical out there today. Not good at all.
--------
Lack of focus
Lack of motivation
No lynch
No Okung
Baldwin at 75%
Careless with the football
Missed opportunities

This is a game that we will soon forget and shouldn't be over scrutinized IMO.
-------
Only need one. Turnovers
--------
Third and one to Tukuafu turns into 7 for the Rams, we didn't get either fumble recovery on the Gurley TD drive that's the difference on the scoreboard.
--------
What about the fact that we went back into the old philosophy of grinding out games with the run, there was alot of run run pass again and those runs couldn't do anything, so we finally started cranking it up in the 2nd half but it was too late. It was like hey let's go back to what didn't work and see if it works against this same team that had beat us before.
---------
Lack of running game really hurt the Hawks today. The scrubs that have been treading water the last couple of weeks didn't do squat against a very good D line. This is what will again if the Hawks get a chance to play the Panthers in the playoffs. really need Lynch and Okung back.

Temps were just above freezing so that kinda explains why the players looked like their hands were freezing and they couldn't feel them. RW didn't even seem to notice he fumbled the ball on the last series. Earl Thomas played like he had no arms today, didn't grab the ball when it was near his belly and didn't wrap up while "tackling" today.
--------
A decent team came up on the schedule. Hawks didn't have a patsy to beat up on so they were screwed.
---------
The perfect time for a Kick square in the nuts if you ask me!
----------
Because they were playing against case keenum and had zero sacks.

Unless one happened in garbage time i didn't notice

And one td was the difference between winning and losing today. No excuse for sherm to let a receiver run right by him.

In the first game fisher had his clowns do the same thing to Sherman, and beat him then too, but Richard got away with a blatant PI.

Playing blame the O, blame the D, is a lost cause. But to even insinuate the defense is blameless is positively false.
--------
We lost because the Oline got their butts handed to them and out hustled as well. That was the root cause of the major problems we had today.
--------
Looked like the team treading water all season until the latest hot streak.
--------
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=120925

17 qb hits enough said

17 official qb hits, that is another huge reason we lost
--------
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=120906

Congratulations to the rams on their Super Bowl victory!!

Good job boys! By the way you were celebrating on the sidelines you just won the biggest game of your lives.

Now go work on your golf games.
--------
Both the cards and Rams came here and won and literally acted like it was the biggest win of their lives
--------
For many of them, it was the biggest game of their NFL careers, so that fits.
--------
They ended that "Seahawks have held a lead in 62 straight games" streak... can't blame 'em for doing cartwheels.
--------
It's utterly meaningless, but that's all the Rams under Fisher know.
---------
Really? You can find stats for anything. Having a lead in a game, does that count in the win column?

They need to celebrate something. They play one more game and then sit on their couches, whatever city that may be in. They are used to this ending, it is just a little bit easier to accept that they suck this way.
--------
Those streaks only matter to announcers. Gives them something to talk about.

So if the Rams are celebrating that, I pity them.
---------
You act like no Seahawk fan has brought up that stat in the last 4 years. Stop.
icon_lol.gif

The Rams should celebrate this. They swept the defending NFC Champion.
--------
Last week, Seahawks fans were celebrating their Super Bowl victory. The playoff wins were a foregone conclusion.
--------
Where is the congratulations for redalice and all the Rams fans? Where's the same love fest when Arizona won the division? Or is that for the NFL forum?
-------
I hate that we lost to them twice this season but come on what do you expect them to do come in here and not try? They got the bounces and most of the calls with the ball being wet all day it caused some random outcomes and we should be getting Kam and Lynch back next week or in the wild card round things to look forward to.
---------
Meh, they deserved it, they were more physical than us on both sides of the ball and made a very good team look terrible. It's annoying that they seem to only show up twice a year, and Fisher's still a douchebag but despite their perennial mediocrity I for one would be very happy to see them depart our division.

Here's hoping they can boast of sweeping the Super Bowl 50 champions come February. The little victories...
--------
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=120910

How in the world do we get swept by the Rams?

Unbelievable. I just don't understand it. We are a better team than them but obviously we didn't show it.
--------
The Rams play up to hype. They went on the road and beat us and arz. But don't play well against crap teams. There's a reason they are out of the playoffs again.
-------
We need to completely revise our offense against them. Have a st Louis play book basically.

Everything needs to be quick. Play action is almost futile. Misdirection would be nice, like a lockett jet sweep or something.
--------
Turnovers and penalties and not matching their intensity. We miss Norton. This team needs someone to get them jacked up.
-------
Timing. Fisher's Rams are dangerous under precisely two circumstances: At the beginning of the year, when their D-Line is fresh and offenses are still coming together, and at the end of the year when they have nothing to play for.

Also, dude fell down in coverage in the season-opener.
--------
They play us tough every game.
I'm shocked it's the first time it's happened since '04
Every Game with them is a war.
---------
Our offensive line is uncompetitive against them. Everything else is flukely bullshit.
--------
they have always known how to play RW and Fisher just outcoaches Pete
---------
J Fish > Pete
stirthepot.gif

sarcasm_on.gif