What Seahawks Fans Are Saying(After The Game)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
No matter what happens going forward, we will always have these whiney, ridiculous comments of denial to keep us warm this winter.

Next year we can pull these back out to remind the Seahawks fans of how hilarious they are when we beat them.
Well... they will all be Panthers fans by then.... but we'll know they remember.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We have some great unbiased fans here - can someone please tell me if you thought there was bad officiating in this game?? I thought it was one of the most fairly called games of the entire season. The announcers did a great job of showing the replays of every penalty and they commented that all of Seattle's were correct calls. I was okay with all of our personal foul calls too.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Cheese and Rice. I'm so sick of fans calling us dirty trying to hurt players. STFU already.

thz34225580.jpg

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I loved this one too...How can a center recover 2 fumbles on the same drive ??? (As if the Scabs allowed him to)... My guess would be that he out hustled and out muscled the other 21 guys on the football field...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
To think - we beat them without the following: Gaines, Ogletree, Quinn, McDonald, Saffold. And, lost during the game: Barron, Westbrooks, Fairley and for a while, Johnson. And with a backup QB.

And we still kicked their ass. #Butthurt. #Pussies Take your beating like a man, you cry-babies.