What Redskins Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I notice you guys giving up a ton of short catches
Rams do give up yards between the 20's. It's a defense designed keep opponents from scoring TD's and stealing a few TD's of their own.
Cousins will be allowed to throw the short stuff all day. YAC is the key, and our DB's have really improved in this area.

Daved202

UDFA
Rams do give up yards between the 20's. It's a defense designed keep opponents from scoring TD's and stealing a few TD's of their own.
Cousins will be allowed to throw the short stuff all day. YAC is the key, and our DB's have really improved in this area.

I wont take anything away from the w you guys just did. But if Good cousins comes along than your D gonna have a long day . We have a better OL than seattle and even with jackson out we have a decent group of wideouts along with a pretty good TE and two good RBs.

Rams had a good game plan against the rams but redskins arent as bad as people think. Im use to us losing close games but I think skins pull an upset . Thats me being a fan and all.

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Unlike ESPN I watched the game....am I lying? You guys threw on them like it was nothing.
"The Rams won because the Seahawks ______" <--------insert comment here. That's the typical talking head analysis i was referring to. That's what's been thrown around all week. No disrespect to you, just tired of it.

Fact is, the Rams had a better gameplan and for the most part executed it really well. They were more physical, and kept their head in the game until the final play.

I think Seattle goes up and beats Green Bay this week.

Daved202

UDFA
Worst Seahawks team in a decade. Apparently they are worse than these Seahawks teams:
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/sea/2008.htm
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/sea/2009.htm

Nobody takes you seriously when you post ridiculous crap like that. The Seahawks defense that you are trashing would have held you guys to less points than Miami did.
Also the phins have a overall better O than you do so by your account we should hold you to three points because you simply believe a seahawks team would of held us to 0 points.

Ok makes sense. Rams win 30-3

Lol

Cant take you serious too even tho you been a solid poster so far I guess?

Daved202

UDFA
"The Rams won because the Seahawks ______" <--------insert comment here. That's the typical talking head analysis i was referring to. That's what's been thrown around all week. No disrespect to you, just tired of it.

Fact is, the Rams had a better gameplan and for the most part executed it really well. They were more physical, and kept their head in the game until the final play.

I think Seattle goes up and beats Green Bay this week.

I should of been specific. I ment to say rams had a good game plan and seahawks should of gotten more penalties towards them for example sherman should of been PI when he covered Austin earlier on in the game.

Some of you rams fans are getting a bit salty because some fans believe the hawks would of won with there SS.

I mean personally you would of won either way . But thats just me

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
We have a better OL than seattle
I will say this, after watching Rams/Seattle twice, i don't think the Seahawks OLine was as bad as the general consensus seems to think. It's still early, but i thought for an OLine that's been called awful...they were just inconsistent and wore down as the game evolved under the constant pass rush. I've seen much worse then what Seattle put out there against us last Sunday.

I say this because i really don't know how good or bad the Washington OLine is to be honest. It can't be very good otherwise you wouldn't be drafting guys like Scherff at the top of the draft. You say with confidence that it's better than Seattle's OLine. What are the strengths and weakness with the Redskins blocking up front?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I wont take anything away from the w you guys just did. But if Good cousins comes along than your D gonna have a long day . We have a better OL than seattle and even with jackson out we have a decent group of wideouts along with a pretty good TE and two good RBs.

Rams had a good game plan against the rams but redskins arent as bad as people think. Im use to us losing close games but I think skins pull an upset . Thats me being a fan and all.

When did Good Cousins plan to show up? Haven't seen him yet in his career. With Jackson out, I'm taking Seattle's receiver group. And I'm certainly taking their RB and TE. Lynch did nothing to us, aside from one big run that made his average yards per carry look good even though he averaged probably 2 yards per on his other carries. Oh, and every member of the rams d line, is better the the respective players on the dolphins line.

All in all, I expect a good tough game. But everything about this game, is going to be tougher than Miami was.

Daved202

UDFA
I will say this, after watching Rams/Seattle twice, i don't think the Seahawks OLine was as bad as the general consensus seems to think. It's still early, but i thought for an OLine that's been called awful...they were just inconsistent and wore down as the game evolved under the constant pass rush. I've seen much worse then what Seattle put out there against us last Sunday.

I say this because i really don't know how good or bad the Washington OLine is to be honest. It can't be very good otherwise you wouldn't be drafting guys like Scherff at the top of the draft. You say with confidence that it's better than Seattle's OLine. What are the strengths and weakness with the Redskins blocking up front?

The skins OL was only terrible under rg3. How ever the rams DID sack mccoy a ton last year which I believe was 5-6 sacks.

With cousins at the helm he adjusts the OL and gets the ball out super quick and even last year he barley got sacked.

We basically changed only three things.

-Hired a good OL coach
- Started Morgan Moses at RT
- started our (#5) Pick schreff at RG.

NFL recorded Cousins time of throwing the ball on a average which is about 2.5 seconds.

Now I will say this...the phins do have a good DL but I trully believe the weakness of the skins OL are against faster edge rushers , in which tons of skins fans already can see your team sacking us 3 times.

We also run the ball well but I can see you guys pressuring Cousins pretty well since I believe your DL is quicker than Miami.

Daved202

UDFA
When did Good Cousins plan to show up? Haven't seen him yet in his career. With Jackson out, I'm taking Seattle's receiver group. And I'm certainly taking their RB and TE. Lynch did nothing to us, aside from one big run that made his average yards per carry look good even though he averaged probably 2 yards per on his other carries. Oh, and every member of the rams d line, is better the the respective players on the dolphins line.

All in all, I expect a good tough game. But everything about this game, is going to be tougher than Miami was.

Can't disagree. But you wouldnt take Garcon over the seahawks Wideouts? Neither of them even matched up 1000 yards yet in any if there careers .

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Some of you rams fans are getting a bit salty because some fans believe the hawks would of won with there SS.
Yeah, pretty much. Or because their next man up fell down on the Kendricks TD.

I give Seattle credit for making a game of it in the 4th qtr, to be honest.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Can't disagree. But you wouldnt take Garcon over the seahawks Wideouts? Neither of them even matched up 1000 yards yet in any if there careers .

Garcon is older, and took him a while to bloom too. Was backup, backup in Indi until he blossomed a few years later. The Seahawks have young talent that may blossom as well. I hate the douche, because he was drafted by those dick snaps, but many believe Lockett will be a star.

Daved202

UDFA
Yeah, pretty much. Or because their next man up fell down on the Kendricks TD.

I give Seattle credit for making a game of it in the 4th qtr, to be honest.
By the way forgive me if my grammar has been bad. Im literally the worst at it haha.

As for our WRs.

- Garcon: is a very good YAC player

-Roberts : He is 50/50 he will have some nice catches and drop some gimme's..skins fans have alot of hate on this guy but hes pretty reliable on third downs.

-Ryan Grant: He is our most hyped up Wideout in the group. .he hasn't done anything so dont worry about him.

- Jamison Crowder: barley saw playing time but we all want him to start over Roberts.

- Ross: We just activated him...he was our best WR in preseason and tons of skins fans want him to be the deep threat against you guys. He will do ST as well.

Thats all I can tell you about our Wideouts. Obviously without Jackson it isnt as good But Garcon manages to do well when he starts and is a monster at racking up reciptions.

Daved202

UDFA
Garcon is older, and took him a while to bloom too. Was backup, backup in Indi until he blossomed a few years later. The Seahawks have young talent that may blossom as well. I hate the douche, because he was drafted by those dick snaps, but many believe Lockett will be a star.

Lockett is good. I can respect what you are saying. Other than Jackson and Garcon id take the hawks WRs over Roberts and grant.

But garcon is a playmaker tho and is 29 years old now. I actually really wanted us to draft two guys. .Marcus mariota and Cooper.

I was pleased with Schreff but I felt.Mariota or Cooper where more key guys.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
?? Tons of skins fans think we will lose.

And the majority of them I see saying they'll lose have to hedge their bets or even if they say they'll lose they gotta get little shots in about our team. I'm not pointing my finger at you but I see it on multiple sites and it's not a new phenomenon.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@Daved202

Again I and many others are very glad you're here and by all means stop by throughout the year and off season if you feel like it! It's always good having guests from other teams that are willing to have a discussion with us and you most certainly have proven you're willing to talk (y)

Daved202

UDFA
It should be a good game tho. Skins aren't better than Seattle but we do usually play tough at Fed Ex field and the skins D was playing lights out. Its just ashame how many peoole think we are terrible because of the rg3 fiasco and ignoring our offseason moves

I do like Cousins alot and he nearly completed all of his throws. I dont like brining up injuries but if Jackson had played we would of possibly put up one more td.

But we had a 10-0 lead so no excusw.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I see our Oline having issues with the Skin's 3-4 defense but I think that Foles can still be effective and will make plays.
I also see the Skins Oline having problems with our Dline and our secondary will continue to make plays unless the injury bug gets out of hand.
In the end the game will come down to turnovers and mistakes just like most games in the NFL.

Daved202

UDFA
And the majority of them I see saying they'll lose have to hedge their bets or even if they say they'll lose they gotta get little shots in about our team. I'm not pointing my finger at you but I see it on multiple sites and it's not a new phenomenon.

Deep down inside we know we will lose. Me personally? 50-50 but the reality is if it was close the rams have a better HC than we do and seem more dicipline.

I dont think Jay Gruden is that bad of a HC but sometimes he makes no sense of play calls.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I was pleased with Schreff but I felt.Mariota or Cooper where more key guys.

Yeah but both off the board for your pick. You would have had to move up to number two for the QB. And we all know how that turns out for you.

Screenshot_2015-09-18-22-47-58_1.jpg

Daved202

UDFA
I see our Oline having issues with the Skin's 3-4 defense but I think that Foles can still be effective and will make plays.
I also see the Skins Oline having problems with our Dline and our secondary will continue to make plays unless the injury bug gets out of hand.
In the end the game will come down to turnovers and mistakes just like most games in the NFL.
Best post that I can agree on. Our OL did well but like I stated earlier our OL struggles with quicker more agile DL's such as the rams

If be susprised if we allowed only 1 sack this time. Im expect rams to get 4 sacks.