What is the best plan for the OL?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Best plan for OL

• Status Quo: Retain Dotson and Shelton and run it back!

Votes: 32 37.2%
  • New Guard: Let Dotson go and replace with draft pick. Retain Shelton.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Center of Attention: Retain Dotson, let Shelton go, upgrade C in draft/FA.

Votes: 48 55.8%
  • Big shift: Let Dotson go, move AJ to OG, draft a LT in Rd. 1, retain Shelton.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Reset: Let Dotson and Shelton go, find replacements in FA/draft.

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

dang

Legend
Well...you nailed it. On all accounts.

I apologize.
No apologies necessary. It’s just a shame that one poster can ruin a very enjoyable thread. Opinions, debates, emotions are all part of the forum experience but I have a hard time accepting intentional lies and negative obsessions.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
When someone is posting with the intention of stirring shit up, and criticizing Ram players or coaches, it's clearly trolling
Even if he believes it? If he believes it, does he post it with the 'intention to stir-up shit'?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Spot On Allen2McVay. But I truly believe the Rams go FA for Edge. Perhaps with the increased cap they go after a first wave Edge like Burns/Allen/Hunter. I also feel the Rams may trade down from R1.19 to later R1 and pick up another R3 pick. All very hypothetical. But if they had 5 picks in top 100 and had their stud Edge then I say feed that OL. Shelton and Ajax are serviceable but at LT/OC but I want bigger and better for Staffords last 2-3 years.

Mack once he’s released

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Kupped.

Ive only set 2 posters to ignore. I’ll assume you’re responding to the one I put on ignore because of the incessant claims to have insight/ sources regarding everything to do about the Rams. I’m also going to bet hes quoting Ajax for something that only he has knowledge of. And I’ll bet he found a way to bring the need to cut Havenstein into the conversation. I thought my ignore would rid me of the insanity of reading these incessant fabrications and obsessions but alas here I am caught in the web of insanity again.
Sorry

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Even if he believes it? If he believes it, does he post it with the 'intention to stir-up shit'?
Given the number of times he’s stated this fabrication as if it is gospel truth, while refusing to provide any verifiable source, I’d say he’s deliberately stirring things up, even if he believes his claim.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Can we move on?

Feels like we’re just rehashing at this point.

Lots of great conversations to be had.

Let’s go!