what color is is ball?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Personally, I think it's all light & shade, dry or wet etc, you know the things that happen during game time. I'm obviously just going off pictures, and a little common sense, if I was gong to tamper with a match day ball, I think changing the colour of it would just be an idiotic thing to do.

But, wearing my criminology hat, it would be interesting to watch and analyse the plays, which receiver is the target etc, maybe certain WRs like their balls slightly damp etc...

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
It may be like when I was a child playing conkers, you'd get your conker and you could bake it gently in an oven to harden the outer shell, or sometimes soak it in vinegar first this would also toughen the outer shell

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Okay, prove it's a lighting issue. I would suggest that you watch the game on NFL replay. I see it. The packers players and coaches noticed it, and all I am doing is seeing if anyone else can see it.

I'm working through this thread
But the other shots are way more clear as to the darkness or lightness of color

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Even here, it's like they are teasing us. Stranger by the day.
1472732_10152997955443077_6653675351491704003_n.jpg

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Unleash the crayon-gate investigations!

Yes, I think this is silly, yet indicative of the popularity of our current super bowl champions, and it ...

couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of guys

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It may be like when I was a child playing conkers, you'd get your conker and you could bake it gently in an oven to harden the outer shell, or sometimes soak it in vinegar first this would also toughen the outer shell
I had literally never heard of that game before and had to look it up.

Is there a full-contact version?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Not sure what the point of this thread is, but sure...the pats balls are a lil more crap colored. So?

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure what the point of this thread is, but sure...the pats balls are a lil more crap colored. So?
Just trying to get people to admit simple facts. Before anything goes any further there has to be people looking at the shots and being honest . . . which most have done. So, before we can get to the "So?" I wanted to see how honest people were on what they see. The ones who didn't see it were proven to be off the mark with shifting "reasons" for something they didn't see.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Just trying to get people to admit simple facts. Before anything goes any further there has to be people looking at the shots and being honest . . . which most have done. So, before we can get to the "So?" I wanted to see how honest people were on what they see. The ones who didn't see it were proven to be off the mark with shifting "reasons" for something they didn't see.
Get to the "So."

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
What reason would Rams fans have to be "dishonest" about what color a ball is?? Still confused here....

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My first rational thought. Photography and lighting conditions are not an absolute.

Yeah, that wouldn't be anyone's first thought. It's so obvious that I didn't post it. But, I guess, that's why there were two buses.

But I posted video stills from plays that were just 2-3 plays apart, to mitigate that. Same with the other shots. Even allowing for all the obvious stuff, the balls do not look the same, do they?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah, that wouldn't be anyone's first thought. It's so obvious that I didn't post it. But, I guess, that's why there were two buses.

But I posted video stills from plays that were just 2-3 plays apart, to mitigate that. Same with the other shots. Even allowing for all the obvious stuff, the balls do not look the same, do they?
Sorry, man. I'm not buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.