What are your Draft weekend plans?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Unfortunately it isn't on the weekend, I don't understand stretching it out over 3 days, delaying it and still not putting the draft in a weekend timeslot. A lot of us will be working and that sucks. Hmm unless I come up with a mystery illness or appointment of some kind.

iced

Unfortunately it isn't on the weekend, I don't understand stretching it out over 3 days, delaying it and still not putting the draft in a weekend timeslot. A lot of us will be working and that sucks. Hmm unless I come up with a mystery illness or appointment of some kind.

It's all about revenue - Especially Advertising.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

It's pretty clear you have Ramsitis. I'd make an appointment to get that checked out on Friday. :sneaky:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Either I'm really boring or you guys are putting way too much into the draft. It's probably the former.

I'll have it on BSPN (have no choice, I don't have NFLN). The volume is gonna be really, really low and it will only go up whenever the actual pick is announced. Then b/w picks I'll probably play some game on my phone or youtube non football shit.

Food...IDK probably order some pizza. If I feel like it.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I'm off work on Friday for something unrelated (I'm going to watch cricket) so I can stay up late Thursday. I would be anyway but this way I don't have to be a zombie at work.

I will also be drinking beer most likely.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Start :
upload_2014-5-4_10-27-20.jpeg
Finish:
images

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
I'm driving to Vegas from California and where have a draft party! Taking Thursday, Friday and Saturday off of work! Can't wait for Vegas to get my drink on!!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Will be in the mountains in a rustic cabin Friday to Sunday. Not even sure I will get ESPN radio, or Internet.:cry:

I will be watching Thursday night though.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I'll be here at ROD.. Took Friday off. Looking forward to spending the time here with all my old and new friends I have made here. :cheers:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Going to a buddies house for what I would jokingly call "lockdown" no kids or wife (until I get home) for the 1st Rd. and I too will be in totally geek mode. iPhone/iPad amber ale and pizza ordered in. Not sure if gin makes an appearance.
Friday wife works during the evening so I will take the kids to the park to burn off their energy then inform the 3 princesses (8-4-2) the living room is mine. Whip up some pasta for dinner as that's easy and dam good.
And watch the draft. Saturday need to see the wife schedule so I might be on my phone for most of the late Rd.
Mainly focus on 4th Rd then will take a break until I can enter geek-internet research mode again lol

Mainly just attempt to control the environment as best I can for the 1st two days of the draft.

Then order my Greg Robinson jersey