What are your Draft weekend plans?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Going to a buddies house for what I would jokingly call "lockdown" no kids or wife (until I get home) for the 1st Rd. and I too will be in totally geek mode. iPhone/iPad amber ale and pizza ordered in. Not sure if gin makes an appearance.
Friday wife works during the evening so I will take the kids to the park to burn off their energy then inform the 3 princesses (8-4-2) the living room is mine. Whip up some pasta for dinner as that's easy and dam good.
And watch the draft. Saturday need to see the wife schedule so I might be on my phone for most of the late Rd.
Mainly focus on 4th Rd then will take a break until I can enter geek-internet research mode again lol

Mainly just attempt to control the environment as best I can for the 1st two days of the draft.

Then order my Greg Robinson jersey
It always kinda bugged me (still does a little) when I see a skinny dude wearing an OL or DL jersey; and similarly, when I see some big fat dude wearing a receiver or QB jersey. I don't know why, and this has nothing to do with you. Just rambling at your expense. ;)

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
It always kinda bugged me (still does a little) when I see a skinny dude wearing an OL or DL jersey; and similarly, when I see some big fat dude wearing a receiver or QB jersey. I don't know why, and this has nothing to do with you. Just rambling at your expense. ;)
I'm a big dude, and I've worn jerseys of players that, shall we say, don't match my body image.

I've also worn jerseys of people I'd need to get a LOT of tanning to look more like. ;)

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Wow some of you guys are way hard core for this draft thing. I will check in for the Rams picks and check the ticker but really am not going to be watching that closely. Dinner with friends Friday night bowling tournament Saturday, Mother's Day Sunday. Work in the garden. Check out the Giants v Dodgers

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Wow some of you guys are way hard core for this draft thing. I will check in for the Rams picks and check the ticker but really am not going to be watching that closely. Dinner with friends Friday night bowling tournament Saturday, Mother's Day Sunday. Work in the garden. Check out the Giants v Dodgers
Don't you mean Dodgers vs giants?

oldramfan

bigramfan1966
BBQ, Draft on ESPN, Beer Pong...In that order. Even though I'm old, this is a celebration day. Kinda like how the Cubs think they have a chance on opening day.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
My older Son and his wife are coming in from L.A. to watch the draft and spend the weekend with us. Thursday will be a full blown draft party experience with football food, lots of beer and wall to wall draft coverage. Took Friday off so we'll spend the day on the water and back to the draft at night for day two. Saturday we'll dive, weather and hangovers permitting, then come back home for grilling and watching the DVR'ed day 3. Total football geek weekend and I get to spend it with my boy!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wait, what?
It's May 7th, wasn't the draft like 2 weeks ago?