What 49ers Fans Are Saying(Part 2)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
They also have another issue that the Rams have. Poor offensive line. Difference being their's is comprised of mostly veterans like Erik Pears and Jordan Devey who have proven to be some of the worst line men in the league, along with underachieving young players like Marcus Martin and Brandon Thomas (though injuries also play in that, they have to be recovered by now and still aren't challenging poor competition.) The difference is I would say the Rams line has shown much more promise.

One difference is the Rams OL when it was healthy was pretty decent and had room to improve. Then it got crunched, but it's bouncing back.

It's trending up and (I think you are right) the 49ers are trending down.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
One difference is the Rams OL when it was healthy was pretty decent and had room to improve. Then it got crunched, but it's bouncing back.

It's trending up and (I think you are right) the 49ers are trending down.

Yeah. The Niners line seemed to look better when Gabbert got in and started hot. Then Gabbert became Gabbert again and it looks awful again.

Agreed on the Rams line. I like the guys in there. Rob Havenstein has already proven himself to me. Hope Jamon and Williams come back from injury OK. Wich looks pretty good too for the most part. There's quite a bit to like about the unit the Rams have.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yeah. The Niners line seemed to look better when Gabbert got in and started hot. Then Gabbert became Gabbert again and it looks awful again.

Agreed on the Rams line. I like the guys in there. Rob Havenstein has already proven himself to me. Hope Jamon and Williams come back from injury OK. Wich looks pretty good too for the most part. There's quite a bit to like about the unit the Rams have.

Havenstien made the All Rookie team I just read that on the Herd. :)

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame

Shocked he got recognition! Thankfully someone noticed him. Looking like one of the best tackles from the class. I kind of want to see who else made it on there. Gurley for sure and I would think not much else from the Rams.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Which raises an interesting question; if Gabbert is the starter, then who the hell is the backup...?

They go back to Kaep? Just checked their roster on NFL.com and apparently (on an unrelated note) they have Ray Ray Armstrong on their team. I don't know if I should laugh or should cry over the lost potential.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Dylan Thompson, a rookie out of South Carolina.

He's on IR.

Well, neither of those options are appealing. Forgot the put Colin on the shelf. They're cutting next year anyway.

No idea who Dylan Thompson is, but guys like that can always come out and put up a shocking performance because they are a complete unknown.

BlackSheep

UDFA
Hope they keep tomsula around...

image.jpeg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Awesome! It was no coincidence that this OL struggled when he went down and started to roll again with his return. Very happy for him.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If they're smart they'll hire Holmgren and have him hire the kind of staff you need to develop Goff. And that offense would suit him perfectly.

Hopefully they're not smart.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
The thing I find most interesting is that the Niner fan base seems to think we need a new coach also and that with one we will be a better team.
They sound hauntingly familiar to us over the past decade or so, beaten,frustrated and helpless.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
They have some talent, not what they had previously but there is talent there. They have the same issue on the O as the Rams though. No real QB.
They had a pretty good one, but they sent him to KC.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Any given Sunday

I hope (and I'm sure they don't) the Rams don't take this as lightly aas the fanbase...I think the Albatross fans did the same thing last Sunday...Also, I'm just about out of patience with this kind of bullshit:

I'm all in for cheering the Rams on. Going 0-6 in the division makes Tomsula look really bad. I'm also hoping for a plethora of dumb penalties and miss tackles. I just hope our players don't get hurt. We all know how dirty Fisher can be...Don't ever wish injuries, but I hope they all hurt like hell Monday morning...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The thing I find most interesting is that the Niner fan base seems to think we need a new coach also and that with one we will be a better team.
They sound hauntingly familiar to us over the past decade or so, beaten,frustrated and helpless.

Except for the fact that they're in the infancy of their decline. Here's hoping they follow a similar road to what we've endured, starting with another garbage head coaching hire.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey, doesn't the 49er fan base know that Chip Kelly is available???

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
That wasn't as fun to read as I thought it would be.

Both teams fan base hoping for a loss so their coach will be fired and for a higher draft position, both teams with lousy offenses and pretty good defenses. This game should be pretty lame.

Personally I hope their head coach looks like a genius, they destroy us, he keeps his job next year and Fisher quits his job at halftime, the first coach in history to resign in the middle of a game. (hey a guy can dream right??)