Wentz-what a laugh that some consider him superior to Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Which one has to wear a wristband with the plays on it?

The one that doesn't have his coach call his plays. By the way here's another guy who wears that wristband with plays on it lol. This is to easy.
800px-Tom_Brady_2011.JPG

Gentlemen, both are very good players and have high ceilings, but one should not downplay Wentz's ability, Rams have to play him this week, so I like to build a player up (with hope he does not play well) however, I'm sure Wentz wants to make amends for the loss at Seattle and Rams will have trouble sacking him because, Wentz is the biggest, strongest QB the Rams have played thus far.

I agree. Was just responding to the original poster. Then all the you know what started to fly which I thought was humorous. By the way how are the Rams doing with the practices and all the fires out there. Heard it was disrupting them. Did they end up moving to another location for practices?

A convicted cheater is your prime example

Priceless
I could go on and on with examples of guys who play with that on their wrist but I'm sure you'd find something to complain about with them to. Besides the fact of the matter is Brady will go down in history as the GOAT and nothing you can say will change that. Like it or not it is what it is. Now if one of the two players were debating about ends up with more SB rings we can talk but that isn't likely. Priceless indeed.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Sounds like Madden...do you play??? LOL

I do like passing in the red zone...goalline...but I'd pass out of running formations...and with running alignments...(3 TE's for example...or, 2-3 rb's)...and I like running out of 4-5 wr sets....sometimes it works...sometimes it doesn't...this is where a QB or RB can pick a coach up....make a play on a......not so good play call. Feel me?

I like running Gurley....not 30 times because we look like a shoe in for the playoffs, and I'd like a semi-fresh Gurley for those games...18 runs...5-7 pass receptions...But Gurley is our best player....he's an td maker....give him the ball...Watkins can help too....and we need a TE to step up...I think Woods and Kupp have done their roles well.

He's young....so, his job is to protect Jared from himself down there....I get that too....when he's a vet....maybe next season...I'd expect McVay to "open it up" even more...trust is earned. Red zone scoring is the one area that this offense struggles...Their 3rd down percentage shows that with work, we should be able to convert more consistently down there.
Especially with a fresh set of downs, it seems to me like he's trying to set something up with a series of passing plays designed to get something open by the third down.

But I like what you said about the power I formation, there are passing options out of that, or anything that features a fullback, assuming that you have some downs to work with.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
By the way how are the Rams doing with the practices and all the fires out there. Heard it was disrupting them. Did they end up moving to another location for practices?

They had to cancel practice on Wednesday, not sure about Thursday, however, most of the fires have now been extinguished.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Which QB has to have his coach call in the audibles through his headset and which makes the calls himself on the field?
Your grasp of reality on this subject is weak at best.

LOL at all the defensive posts. Carson did all this in college and still does it at the line. Goff is clueless without the helmet coaching.
Yeah, we are all grappling with the reality of his cluelessness...:rolllaugh:

This is to easy.
Though, basic English isn't too easy for some...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
But I like what you said about the power I formation, there are passing options out of that, or anything that features a fullback, assuming that you have some downs to work with.
Basic short yardage play....used to call it a blast pass....fullback leads through the hole....fake it to Gurley...pass it to the FB in the flat....almost always works....

Ramzheart

Rookie
While all of this is true, Russel Wilson is the reason they won man. Yes, Seattle got pressure on Wentz, but Wilson is such a difference maker and he proved his worth yet again (hate that dude- not personally though).
Wilson is the MVP! I don know how anyone else is in consideration!? He's averaging 80% of the offense! Last I checked MVP= most valuable player! Who else could ever do this? Maybe a healthy Rodgers?! Gotta give him props. Wentz has been special but has not been carrying the team-no one has but Wilson

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I could go on and on with examples of guys who play with that on their wrist but I'm sure you'd find something to complain about with them to. Besides the fact of the matter is Brady will go down in history as the GOAT and nothing you can say will change that. Like it or not it is what it is. Now if one of the two players were debating about ends up with more SB rings we can talk but that isn't likely. Priceless indeed.
He's still a convicted cheater

And unlike your “facts”

That Sir, IS a fact