We got to add at WR, right?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I believe that Atwell is actually a pretty good WR. The problem is simply his size and that he offers nothing on special teams.

If he were a returner, too I wouldn't even consider that the Rams would move on from him.
Well, hasn’t that always been the problem and has continued to hold him back.

Sure he has good hands. He’s not big enough to block effectively. He’s got more straight line speed than lateral agility. She is not always able to separate and is easily bumped at the line which is a problem in a timing based offense.

Plus he was displaced by a veteran street free agent who not only is taller but was a better fit in the offense.

Maybe they keep him as insurance, but it seems that if they dont sign a free agent WR then I’d expect them to draft one. Most agreed that Kupp’s recent injuries are a concern and don’t think Tutu is able to perform effectively as the number two receiver in a scheme that requires him to block.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This part of the season always frustrates me. The draft is a crap shoot and aside from the first couple of picks in the first round, nobody knows anything. Even the teams with all their resources have a large draft board of possibilities and no certainties until it's their time to pick.
On top of all that, when I do start liking a college player, it's certain the Rams won't pick him...lol. So I am going to save myself some time and energy by researching the players we do pick, after the draft, and getting pumped up about the new Rams when it's all real.
Yes and don't worry, in the meantime to keep busy you can read our posts which break everything down so you know what to expect.