Way ahead of ourselves

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Tempering our enthusiasm doesn't make a team's crash any easier to take. Either way it will suck @$$ if things go that way. So eff it man, ride that high and pound that MFing Kool-Aid.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Cool thing is....

Rams played the Cowboys with EE
Vikes probably with Bridgewater the “permanent” starter
Rams ended Palmer’s year
Played Sherman and will without him-a wash
Don’t play the Pack unless in Playoffs and AR could be back by then

No excuses

No guarantee the rams win the west and if not they’ll be competing against the cowboys, the Vikes or Lions, the Falcons or panthers. All lot of those teams are dealing with missing players for one reason or another which is good for the Rams.
The cowboys might be playing as well as anyone right now but can they even get a wild card without Zeke?
I don’t expect the rams to win all the tough games coming up but the competition is going to have their hands full as well.

I'm all in, and I mean ludicrous speed motha fkn, bonafied, I N, IN.

Why hold back bro? Even if this season turns to shit I'm all IN, these guys are fighting the entire game, giving it their all in every facet of the game and when the game is on the line, they make things happen.

I see a COMPLETE UNIT out there, so we, fans, gotta be the same and yell out.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Part of me thinks we might be winning the Super Bowl this year. Why not us? The reality is that more than likely won’t happen. Having said that, this team, to me, is destined for greatness for many years to come. This isn’t one good year. We’re going to be a scary team for a long time and that’s what I’m truly excited about.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Just flat enjoying the shit out of this.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Wait, so you're saying that maybe I shouldn't have bought superbowl tickets with my kids college fund? I'm confused.