Watch this and tell me you don't think the D is going to Beast 2014

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick

This video got me so excited! We are going to be that much more dominate and punishing this year with our new D-Cord.!!!

PaRam24

UDFA
Those videos are beautiful, and what's even better, a lot of the plays involved multiple defenders attacking the ball. If this does not get you pumped up for Rams football, especially with our new additions, and the development of young talent, I don't know what will!!!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
That one where Quinn strips the ball (thus getting the sack), recovers the ball, and runs it in for a touchdown makes me cry.

And just think... he's still YOUNG. And he's only going to get BETTER.

sdakotaram

Rookie
Name
sdakotaram
So pumped about this year and our defense. :rockon:Hopefully our secondary will step up and gel.:lifting:

This video got me so excited! We are going to be that much more dominate and punishing this year with our new D-Cord.!!!

There was some douche's top 10 NFL players list on NFL.com the other day, he even went on to list his next 3 up, no Quinn on the list, would love for him to watch that video and then explain what exactly it is about Quinn that isn't a top 13 player in the NFL.

I see no reason we can't be a top 2 scoring D, we have the talent, we have the coach, the room for growth is there, god I can't wait.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
It is true: that song is for the gay man....1977? Everyone knew it back then. Oops is that ok to say?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seeing what Walton called...Having our CB's playing 10 yards off the ball (even on 3 and 8!!!!)....He did this many times, which negated our greatest strength. The QB could get rid of the ball fast (screens..dink and dunk) Our Dline couldn't get there. I don't think Williams will allow this! Man coverage should give time for our front 4 to reach the QB much easier...I am pretty sure that Quinn would have had 20+ sacks in 2013, except for that rotten defense called by Walton

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Ok football talk: what DE ever had the year Quinn had? Jared Allen, Strahan and Deacon--maybe Reggie White. I say that bec no DE plays the run like Quinn....Quinn has overpowered guards with technique and tenacity....no DE at 265lbs should be able to do that. Reggie White could take on double teams, but he couldn't beat a blocker in the run game like Quinn.

Quinn wasn't lucky, and he was held a lot, alot and more a lot.

jjab360

Legend
Just realized that we drafted 3 of the 5 finalists for the Bronco Nagurski award (best defensive player in college football). Witohut google, do you guys know who they were?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Man, I was watching 97 & 95....Donald has his work cut out for him to get on the field for 3rd and longs...Hell, Westbrooks & Sam are really long-shots to make this team. I think Sims & Hayes cover punts & KO's too...

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Why people keep questioning Chris Long is beyond me. Wonder if being called "high motor" for the draft leads people to think he's not an athlete.

This year will be fun, I think. I've never seen so many starting quality D-linemen in one place before.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Why people keep questioning Chris Long is beyond me. Wonder if being called "high motor" for the draft leads people to think he's not an athlete.

This year will be fun, I think. I've never seen so many starting quality D-linemen in one place before.

Deep deep deep. (y)