Watch this and tell me you don't think the D is going to Beast 2014

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Man, I was watching 97 & 95....Donald has his work cut out for him to get on the field for 3rd and longs...Hell, Westbrooks & Sam are really long-shots to make this team. I think Sims & Hayes cover punts & KO's too...

Barring some preseason miracle playing, the only way Sam makes this team is for publicity. And that's not a knock on Sam or gay people or the Rams at all. We are just that deep at DE and I don't think he can play LB in a 4-3.

Our D-tackles are seriously underrated. Just think how fresh their legs will be in the 4th with Donald and Alex Carrington rotating in.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
LOL at 45 seconds in the first vid watch Ogletree come in on a delayed blitz and blow up the FB and take away the space for the Ryan to step into. He had no chance.......hahaha. That dude can cover some serious ground in a big hurry!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
We have a chance to be a #1 defense and I'm not just being a homer. If our secondary can just be decent to somewhat good - wow. Domination. I think the way we will run our offense will help our defense too and keep them fresh.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Why people keep questioning Chris Long is beyond me. Wonder if being called "high motor" for the draft leads people to think he's not an athlete.

This year will be fun, I think. I've never seen so many starting quality D-linemen in one place before.

I agree, all he does is produce at a high level.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
By comparison, at the end of 2014, Everyone will say our D was Doggin' it in 2013! I almost feel sorry for the Teams that will have to Face us this year! especially the 49ers & Sea-Chickens!!:LOL:

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
LOL at 45 seconds in the first vid watch Ogletree come in on a delayed blitz and blow up the FB and take away the space for the Ryan to step into. He had no chance.......hahaha. That dude can cover some serious ground in a big hurry!

Jason Snellling, 7 yr vet.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Quinn seems like he's been around forever, but he's still young. It's amazing. If we don't lock him up long term, I'll cry, literally.

RAM$

UDFA
There's a reasonable possibility we have 4 Pro Bowlers on just the DL. Quinn, Long, Brockers Donald ganna be reeking havoc out there.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Stay grounded everyone! DAMN! Our D is going to be a Gauntlet for teams to try and deal with each and every week. A GAUNTLET I TELL YA!!!!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Barring some preseason miracle playing, the only way Sam makes this team is for publicity. And that's not a knock on Sam or gay people or the Rams at all. We are just that deep at DE and I don't think he can play LB in a 4-3.

Our D-tackles are seriously underrated. Just think how fresh their legs will be in the 4th with Donald and Alex Carrington rotating in.
I still think that's one of the reasons we took the flyer on him. We're so deep at the position that if we do cut him, it'll be very hard for anyone to say that said cut MUST have been because of his orientation.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Quinn seems like he's been around forever, but he's still young. It's amazing. If we don't lock him up long term, I'll cry, literally.

He does and the coaching has really paid dividends with that kid.....and yeah he really is just a kid. He's going to be a big difference maker for this team for many years. You have nothing to worry about, as much as Fisher values pressuring the passer there is NO WAY Quinn leaves STL.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

He will make the team because he can play ST's and he can pressure the passer. Williams will find a use for him. Even if he only gets in on 2 or 3 defensive plays a game he can figure out something to do with him.l

BD-TomCat

Rookie
Quinnsational is a BEAST the best thing about him is that he has turned into a complete player. He plays the run now just a well as he plays the pass.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
He does and the coaching has really paid dividends with that kid.....and yeah he really is just a kid. He's going to be a big difference maker for this team for many years. You have nothing to worry about, as much as Fisher values pressuring the passer there is NO WAY Quinn leaves STL.
It will be very interesting to see, after Quinn gets the 27 Sacks he's shooting for, and Bradford Takes us to the Play-Offs who gets the Biggest New Contract!!:D

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
He will make the team because he can play ST's and he can pressure the passer. Williams will find a use for him. Even if he only gets in on 2 or 3 defensive plays a game he can figure out something to do with him.l

He could pressure the passer at Mizzou. But there are 4 quality players, 3 of them real quality ahead of him. Are there enough snaps to satisfy all of our D-line? There's not a one that isn't expected to be good. I don't see the value of keeping him, barring of course a great preseason and some wonderful STs play. Who goes to keep a 5th DE, a real dropoff from the other 4?

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It is true: that song is for the gay man....1977? Everyone knew it back then. Oops is that ok to say?
Hate that stupid YMCA song, I don't care who it's for! Why put a video of awesomeness to YMCA? disgusting...

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
It will be very interesting to see, after Quinn gets the 27 Sacks he's shooting for, and Bradford Takes us to the Play-Offs who gets the Biggest New Contract!!:D
Definitely not a bad problem to have, but when that time comes we could handicap ourselves. Hopefully neither one of them pull an Amendola... #HometownDiscount

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I call BS on that. I think Sam will make it as the 5th DE with ST contribution. Not unusual for us to keep a 5th DE especially one with his skill set and developmental potential.