Was anyone else irritated by Faulk & Holt last night?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey - look at that. They're both gone.
giphy.gif

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hilt is irritating but I love Faulks analysis. This team hasn't really been good enough to sugarcoat things.

Why talk up crappy play?
Kinda how I saw it.

I love the board and think I understand it's intent.

But there's a big, wide world out there and they are not members.

It's a bit disconcerting when Ram legends, along with national and local media say negative things about the Rams and don't seem to have rosy outlooks for the season.

I can see the why.

But all I have right now is pre-season game #4.

#3 was better in many respects from games 1 & 2, but there is still lots of work to do and not a lot of time to do it in.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Late to the party - watched the replay last nite. They were a bit annoying, but as others mentioned, a lot of it came from their frustration (imo) of their wanting the Rams to get their shit together. Marshall's knowledge of the ENTIRE play is gets in his way sometimes, but I like listening to him.

OT - overall definitely liked what I saw of the team. Not saying we're worldbeaters, but the Rams are not the team we saw in the first two preseason games.

DenverRam

Starter
so i just watched the replay from the KC game. Hilarious.

Holt cracks me up.

I think Brown dropped a pass, and torry was like "GO SIT DOWN". hahaha. Love his competitive edge.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
They do pretty well considering this job wasn't what they focused on for most of their life.

Not to mention; I'd listen to former Rams every broadcast, if I could.