Was anyone else irritated by Faulk & Holt last night?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gotta agree with you X. I felt like I was listening to two Hall of Fame players and long time friends talkin smack about today's kids in front of their TV while they drink some beer. Doing analysis does require more than just knowledge of the game, and that telecast demonstrated that I think.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Didn't hear the broadcast but i have a hard time listening to Holt anyway. His broadcasting skills are terrible(the basic fundamentals). It's very hard for him to finish a complete sentence without fumbling.

I had the feeling that, even with his knowledge of the game, when he speaks it sounds like he has the I.Q. of a box of crayons...And that's probably an insult to burnt orange...

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
As announcers, TH is unlistenable and Faulk is not far behind. Marshall, at least, is OK in the studio. Holt is useless in this realm, he just can't speak well enough to convey any thoughts.
Painful is the term that comes to mind...

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I was irritated when Faulk kept interrupting Les Snead cause he thought it was beyond funny that he forgot that Bells suspension was dropped to 2 games.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Not really sure about Holt but I thought Faulk was fine. He pointed out things like Pead missing the block--how that was his first assignment before going out and about the DBs getting mixed up--that a certain one should have went with Johnson. And he had me rolling with the comment about Chris Carter's son trying harder not to be "fall guy" when a pass is thrown to him.

I thought he was great.

TheBunk

Rookie
I also think it aids in us having no illusions going into the season. We have some things to shore up undoubtedly. When Brockers and Donald completely destroyed the Colts drive they were extremely positive. That's what they expect from us in order to make the playoffs. When they don't see it, they hold the players and coaches accountable. I like it.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Did anyone pick up the conversation about the fastest Rams players between Holt and Faulk? They spoke about how camp was going and spoke about the fastest players while Tavon was on the screen and said Faulk said his list would be Tavon, Givens and suprisingly Todd Gurley! The conversation continued about how while watching practice Faulk had no idea Gurley was as big as he was from watching him run away from DB in college. Also that during camp when Gurley hit the edge in RB drills and headed down field everyone was blown away at his speed. Can't wait for Gurley to get out there and then re-evaluate the Rams offense.

Ramfreak+1

UDFA
Faulk and Holt are so sick and tired of the losing. They continue to point out why they're losing because there's hibitual mistakes being made.
Example, a Pick by Janoris. Was there any doubt we'd have a penalty negating the play? Prior to the play, Faulk just pointed out prior to JJ21's int that Olgetree needed to keep focus on the task at hand rather than losing his composure.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Faulk and Holt are so sick and tired of the losing. They continue to point out why they're losing because there's hibitual mistakes being made.
Example, a Pick by Janoris. Was there any doubt we'd have a penalty negating the play? Prior to the play, Faulk just pointed out prior to JJ21's int that Olgetree needed to keep focus on the task at hand rather than losing his composure.

Let me give you your first LIKE while pointing out a priceless sentence to misspell a word. Welcome to the fray you freak!!!!(y)

Ramfreak+1

UDFA
Glad you caught the misspelling but apparently you didn't catch the reasoning. The level of ignorance is at an NFL High with this team. It has not improved and none of what Fisher said that will get cleaned up has been corrected.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love Faulk. Insights on the game are amazing.

Love Torry talking about the WR position....hate him talking about anything else.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Glad you caught the misspelling but apparently you didn't catch the reasoning. The level of ignorance is at an NFL High with this team. It has not improved and none of what Fisher said that will get cleaned up has been corrected.
Uh, yeah, that was the reason for the LIKE. But of course, I didn't realize your intent was to dump on Fisher specifically and to take a shot at all RAMS fans that choose to be positive before we have seen our team play a single regular season game this year by calling us the most ignorant fans in the NFL at the moment, apparently. Or, are you calling the team the most ignorant in the NFL? What the freak????? (See how I keep getting my freak on? :sneaky:)

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I watched that play 10 times, and it was a horseshit call.
100% horseshit.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I just wish they could work on all those syntax errors. It makes for a rough listen. Love the knowledge of those two though.

Don't talk syntax errors with Holt...He wouldn't have a clue as to what you meant..

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Seriously going to start off your membership like this - eh? Good luck on that.