Walking Dead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good question. A zombie horse would be cool. Better yet zombie gorillas and lions escaped from the zoo. Crazy! The feral dog scene was kind of cool. I think they would be all over the place. When I was a kid in the 70s we had them in the forests in Central PA. They were mean and would chase you if you seemed vulnerable. I remember a neighbor running down the street with three dogs after him. It was scary. But it seem that they were all shot off back in the day because I haven't seen any since I was young. Who knows though. Maybe tame dogs would go up to zombies to be pet?
Would be pretty nuts if animals could carry the virus, and then bite someone. Or flying insects

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wouldn't doubt that Kirkman would love to kill off Darryl but I doubt AMC will let happen.

Why? Because you believe that he wants to stay truer to the comic storyline? I don't think we actually know that. Maybe he likes the changes.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Perfect scene: The priest nails Tara and in the process they both get eaten and Michone turns them into her new zombie pets.

Tara is gay. I don't think she is interested in the Priest, who so far has been a very uninteresting character. I kind of wish he got killed right off , with Tara.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Why? Because you believe that he wants to stay truer to the comic storyline? I don't think we actually know that. Maybe he likes the changes.

He said he liked killing the characters everyone likes or to get a rise out of people in the comics sometimes.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Tara had a girlfriend when she was hanging with the Governor. I think Tyrese shot the woman during the Governors invasion of the prison.
I meant in real life. But even in the show, Tara is dumber than a bag of rocks. You think she knows if she is gay? Someone probably just told her that and she believed it. o_O

bluecoconuts

Legend
Apparently AMC green-lighted a "prequel" set in LA for two seasons. It'll be made by Kirkman and the regular Walking Dead peeps, just different characters/location (obviously)... Gonna have their own Talking Dead aftershow with Chris Hardwick and likely going to show during the summer or when the regular Walking Dead isn't on.

On the one hand it's cool, because more Walking Dead, but on the other hand I'm skeptical, because when they try to force too much of a good thing, it tends to get old.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Apparently AMC green-lighted a "prequel" set in LA for two seasons. It'll be made by Kirkman and the regular Walking Dead peeps, just different characters/location (obviously)... Gonna have their own Talking Dead aftershow with Chris Hardwick and likely going to show during the summer or when the regular Walking Dead isn't on.

On the one hand it's cool, because more Walking Dead, but on the other hand I'm skeptical, because when they try to force too much of a good thing, it tends to get old.

Yes it can, but maybe it will be completely different. Like Bill and Ted meet the Dead! 'You dude, are you like, Dead? Or is that just a bad trip?'

I will be interested to see how they do it. I can't imagine that it would be a whole lot different but I bet that the writers kept coming up with other ideas that everyone really liked, but they just didn't fit with TWD storylines. So, the people in charge figured there was enough material to make another show.

I would have been happy if they had just extended TWD to maybe two 10 week seasons instead of 8.

At least one of my wishes was fulfilled (Partially). I always thought the season finales were too short and needed to be two hours long. Well this year it is 1.5 hours.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
TwD is starting to become the same thing every season. Another group of people they can't trust for whatever reason; there's conflict and then they move on.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
This episode was good. Instead of it being someone devious and ruthless killing group members it was a couple of cowards.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave

The sister series is going to be set in the LA area and will start off at first more towards the beginning of the epidemic. Which I think will be good to see because a lot of people want to see what happened when the whole thing started to go down. In future seasons that show is going to catch up with the currently running show and be at the same times. I do agree with you though, this could be just adding too much to a good thing and some may get tired of it. Two series with basically the same things happening? That wouldn't be good. But with it being in a zombie apocalypse, how much can they really do in these shows?

bluecoconuts

Legend
The sister series is going to be set in the LA area and will start off at first more towards the beginning of the epidemic. Which I think will be good to see because a lot of people want to see what happened when the whole thing started to go down. In future seasons that show is going to catch up with the currently running show and be at the same times. I do agree with you though, this could be just adding too much to a good thing and some may get tired of it. Two series with basically the same things happening? That wouldn't be good. But with it being in a zombie apocalypse, how much can they really do in these shows?

At least they're not going to that stupid izombie bullshit show.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Two more episodes. Things seem to be heating up. I hope Rick ends up taking over the Alexandria Safe Zone and treats it like a compound that needs constant defense. There are like 3 or 4 gates with roads leading up to them. It really doesn't look like the greatest set up to have to defend.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Well, Better Call Saul has been great IMO, so a pre-quel of WD would be fine with me.
On a side note, no "Talking Saul" which is a bummer

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
TwD is starting to become the same thing every season. Another group of people they can't trust for whatever reason; there's conflict and then they move on.
I could see that in seasons 3 and 4, but cant agree now. I think the 2nd half of this season has been amongst the best ever and has future seasons set up

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Two more episodes. Things seem to be heating up. I hope Rick ends up taking over the Alexandria Safe Zone and treats it like a compound that needs constant defense. There are like 3 or 4 gates with roads leading up to them. It really doesn't look like the greatest set up to have to defend.

Yeah it's going to be interesting what they do with these last 2 episodes.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I could see that in seasons 3 and 4, but cant agree now. I think the 2nd half of this season has been amongst the best ever and has future seasons set up

I just couldn't get interested in Saul. I only watched one episode but the overall mood and staging did not do it for me.

I made a conscious decision to not pursue it because I have too many shows that I follow. They are, Vikings, Bates Motel, Game of Thrones, TWD, Falling Skies and my newest one is Gangland Undercover (Charles Falco joining the Vagos as an informant to stay out of prison, it's a true story). I record them and watch them when I can. I have young children so I don't watch the shows around them.

If anything, I need less television.....(and Internet, but man I am addicted to information.)