Walking Dead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Man the last episode is already upon us. I love that show and hate when it ends for the year.

I think that Terminus is going to be a bad place. Where did that woman get those big ole steaks from that she was cooking on the grill? I think that will be the part of the show that mirrors the comics in that they eat people.

That guy playing Eugene has been lousy. I think they totally botched the Eugene character. He is a scientist that has all the answers yet he is a video game nerd and he bosses the musclehead around like it is his dog. That is a very unrealistic part that I don't like. I hope Eugene gets eaten soon. Rosita on the other hand can stay.

ram29jackson

Rookie
I watch the show purely because I think its one of the dumbest things on tv ever LOL. I just want to see how the whole thing ends. It amuses me in that way

that said..tv seasons seem shorter then years ago..I really don't get that ? are you saying summer has to pass before new episodes show up ? that's pathetic

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I love that show. People that don't watch it are like I was. I had no interest in a show about Zombies but then a friend of mine convinced me to watch it and I got hooked after a few episodes. It is more about the people than it is about the Zombies. It is interesting to explore what people would be like and do in the case of an apocalyptic event. Up until Eugene it had great Character protrayals and development. Lots of surprises and some gut wrenching scenes, like when Lori died delivering the baby and her son had to shoot her in the head after she was dead, so that she wouldn't turn. Rick killing his best friend Shane in the struggle for leadership. The cruel way that the Governor set up Andreas death. It is much more interesting than I ever imagined it could be.

I also watch
Vikings
Falling Skies
Bates Motel
and if I had HBO I would watch Crown of Thorns.

Those shows beat hell out of Sitcoms IMO.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I've only seen the first two seasons because that's all that is on Netflix. But if anyone has a link to a place where they might have other seasons online that would be sssssssweet.....

I had no interest in a zombie show but someone recommended watching one episode so I did.

Another good one that has just the first season on Netflix is Hell on Wheels. Great stuff.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I hope Eugene gets eaten soon. Rosita on the other hand can stay.

:LOL:

I also watch
Vikings
Falling Skies
Bates Motel
and if I had HBO I would watch Crown of Thorns.

Those shows beat hell out of Sitcoms IMO.

I watch Vikings but gave up on Falling Skies long ago. What's Crown of Thorns?

I've only seen the first two seasons because that's all that is on Netflix. But if anyone has a link to a place where they might have other seasons online that would be sssssssweet.....

I watch everything at this link. No commercials.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Game of thrones. Sorry.

I just watched Vikings recording and the ex monk had a crown of thorns on his head. Too similar for my challenged mind to compute.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
One of our favorite shows. We have it on every Sunday in our pub. It's going to suck having to wait til next season - especially since I know my wife is going to insist on rewatching past episodes until then.

BTW - there is no way that Terminus works out well.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Thanks.....and WOW that site has a lot on it.

I've watched every episode of the Walking Dead on that site. Enjoy!

Game of thrones. Sorry.

I just watched Vikings recording and the ex monk had a crown of thorns on his head. Too similar for my challenged mind to compute.

Game of Thrones is on there as well. Yeah, that crucifixion scene was brutal. At first I thought he was having a vision of Christ being crucified.

Other shows on that link that are good as well. Grimm really grew on me. The Bridge, Sleepy Hollow, and Boardwalk Empire are worth watching. A very well done show is Luther with Idris Elba and Ruth Wilson. It's a cop show but with a twist. The main character is both aided and hindered by a sociopath. Great acting. It's only 14 episodes.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
terminus was the original name of Atlanta I believe but I don't think there is a connection. the name sounds a bit ominous to me. I wonder if Beth is already there. There seems to be a collision coming with Daryl's new crew and Rick. If the terminus people are cannibals wil they be excited to see Judith? Shed be pretty tender!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'll be binge watching later after I get in a workout and do some other stuff......PrimeTime came up Big Time......

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Spoiler alert*

mgid:uma:image:mtv.com:9446973

AMC

Find Out How ‘Walking Dead’ Broke Out Of Terminus And Feasted On Comic-Con
Chew on this.
by josh wigler 7/25/2014

At the start of “The Walking Dead” season four, Rick Grimes and his companions lived in a prison of their own design. By the end, they were locked in a prison of a very different color — that color being blood, with some barbecued brains mixed in for good measure.

But based on the first look at season five of “The Walking Dead” that premiered at the show’s San Diego Comic-Con panel, Rick’s gang won’t stay locked in the A train for long. The new trailer began inside of that cramped, deadly train car, beginning with Rick’s savage season four closer: “They’re screwing with the wrong people.”

We quickly see that Rick isn’t wrong: Some how, some way, the cast of “Walking Dead” will bust out of that train and hit the road, continuing the mission to get mulleted scientist Eugene to Washington, D.C., to solve the zombie virus. Except there’s a twist: Rick’s team will have some new members, in the form of the Termites of Terminus.

Gareth, the icey-eyed leader of Terminus, will apparently agree with Rick and Abraham that the best possible decision at his disposal is to see Eugene’s plan through. But that won’t happen until he puts the survivors through their paces. In one scene, Rick, Glenn, Daryl and others are tied up and gagged, dropped to their knees, with Gareth and the other Termites positioned to beat them to death. It even looks like one villain is raising a sword behind Glenn’s head — not a good sign based on rumors about who’s going to die this season.

The truce between Rick and Gareth is tenuous at best, with Rick growling at his reluctant ally at one point: “These people are my family. If you hurt them in any way, I will kill you.”

And it certainly looks like the sparks will fly between both parties. Near the end of the trailer, we see an explosion that sends dozens of zombie bodies flying. We even see a flooded basement with the heroes battling water-logged walkers. Clearly, the bloody stakes are raised — something that show runner Scott Gimple proudly declared during the panel.

“When they lost the prison, once they lost Hershel, all bets were off,” he said. “I think they found out that you can’t come back from the things you’ve done. You have to live with them. But the things you’ve done make you incredibly formidable. Everyone who is alive has done unspeakable things. Who do they become? What are they going to be? This season will define who they become.”

The season will even define one character thought missing: Beth Greene, last seen being taken away from Daryl Dixon. The trailer shows Emily Kinney’s character off on her own, seemingly in a prison of some sorts — a place that doesn’t seem to be Terminus.

“I can’t tell you really anything about where she is next season,” said Kinney. “But I can tell you she’s gotten a lot stronger. We’ve seen her lose her father and leave the farm and she teamed up with Daryl and she learned some survival skills. She’s lived a little now. She’s not just an innocent teenager anymore. She’s taking all those things she’s learned and she’s taking a different kind of strength into season five. She’s going to have to use everything she’s got.”

Whether it’s someone as seemingly innocent as Beth or someone as hardened as Rick Grimes, the upcoming season will put everyone through their paces.

“It’s not just Rick who is uniquely prepared to deal with the threat of Terminus,” Robert Kirkman, creator of the “Walking Dead” comics and executive producer of the show said. “They’re all very capable of doing what they have to do to survive.”

“The Walking Dead” returns on October 12.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow, this thread cooled off eh? No season 5 talk??
Hmmm....

Just started the 2nd half of season 5 last night, just wow.
No spoliers here

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I watched it. I need to stay away from spoiler sites. I knew Tyreses was a goner. He was a prime candidate anyway. You would have to have a killer instinct to survive and he is too much of a softy. Clear a house irst and then reflect on the past.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I didn't like the episode as much, trying to be all poetic and deep and shit. It was like they decided to take all the lame shit about Tyreese and make an episode about it.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow 3 quasi main characters in basically 3 epsiodes, Bob, Beth and now big T. Greg Nicotero was on Talking Dead and didnt exactly paint a pretty picture for what's coming up next.