Vikings in trade talks for Bradford?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
This morning LaCanfora was on the morning after radio and was selling his move on from Bradford magic potion again. When he was asked if there was anything legit out there on Bradford being traded and he said nothing real but there was a rumor that Minny had talked about trading for Bradford. Pure Chicken Little speculation.
Perhaps someone in the Viking admin talked about them talking about wanting to trade for Bradford. That's believable. But does a journalist really go out nationally and report this kinda crap? These guys will serve up anything for a nickle.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Perhaps someone in the Viking admin talked about them talking about wanting to trade for Bradford. That's believable. But does a journalist really go out nationally and report this kinda crap? These guys will serve up anything for a nickle.

Yup. It's all about the nickel.

Thing is. After they are shown to be wrong. There is no negative repercussion for them.

And this stuff is gonna go nuts the next two days.

V3

Hall of Fame
Manziel is the harpy eagle of the NFL jungle.
Sloths grow algae and moss on their fur. He'll never see me. I'll blend into the surrounding turf and strike if he gets too close. I just need to time it right and start my strike about ten seconds before he gets there.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, thinking logically here. If Minnesota believes that the rams want manziel, would make an offer for Sam and wouldn't want to spend a #1, it would make no sense to talk trade until AFTER the rams drafted manziel.
Right now I could see the rams looking for a 1st. They draft JM, then they have to move Sam, value drops even more

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well, thinking logically here. If Minnesota believes that the rams want manziel, would make an offer for Sam and wouldn't want to spend a #1, it would make no sense to talk trade until AFTER the rams drafted manziel.
Right now I could see the rams looking for a 1st. They draft JM, then they have to move Sam, value drops even more

That's why a deal is worked in advance, tho?

We do this. You do this.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
So... If the logic to trade is Sam is injury prone, do we really think the tiny Manziel will hold up better?

It's alarming how slight he is, and the same is true with Bridgewater. These two guys have ballerina shoulders!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's why a deal is worked in advance, tho?

We do this. You do this.
Not if you're looking to buy low. Sure for the rams it makes sense to work a deal in advance but Minnesota is holding the cards.

RamzFanz

Damnit

I'm sure there are also people in the league who believe in alien abduction.
I'll just wait for them to provide me with the proof.

Yeah. Alien abduction. If X can't sniff the probe, I'm not believing.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Sloths grow algae and moss on their fur. He'll never see me. I'll blend into the surrounding turf and strike if he gets too close. I just need to time it right and start my strike about ten seconds before he gets there.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
On the real though these things are fucking bad as fuck... Just checked this out the other day.

V3

Hall of Fame

That sloth was an UDFA. He didn't make the roster.

He should have deployed the sloth-in-pajamas-defense:

sloth-onesie.png

It simply can't be beat.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I doubt they are shopping him, too. But, that doesn't mean they aren't taking calls and listening though. Especially, after today. They'd be crazy not to, IMO.
Well in MY humble opinion, the Rams should be taking calls and listening regarding every player on the team.

AFAIC, any team that is not the 49ers or Seahawks can have any player on our roster if they want to give up crazy compensation in return.

Say, a team's next 20 1st round picks for Robert Quinn. I'd take that.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
In response to a rumor I don't have faith in and don't think is happening Ponder would probably be involved clearing space for Min and insurance for us.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
That's no sloth. THIS is Sloth!
sloth1.jpg
That sloth was an UDFA. He didn't make the roster.

He should have deployed the sloth-in-pajamas-defense:

sloth-onesie.png

It simply can't be beat.

oldramfan

bigramfan1966
Can you imagine it though? It would create a lot of excitement. I would actually like it to happen but I think there is about .0000000001% chance of it.