Vikings in trade talks for Bradford?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If Snisher truly do plan on drafting a QB in the 1st rd, then i have to give these trade/Sam rumors some credibility because as i've said before...you cannot draft a Manziel/Bridgewater in the 1st rd and keep Bradford on. It won't work from every standpoint except X's and O's. There will be a QB controversy. It will become a distraction.

If Manziel is their guy fine...but Bradford must be traded somehow.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Snead and Fisher is on the hot seat this year of course they would trust their 3 year investment to Ponder or a guy many questioned 2 months ago as possibly never panning out to be an NFL QB. And Brandford with the numbers he has put up he just has not lived up to what he has been paid. Time to dump him and move on.:whistle:

rdw

Pro Bowler
It's clearly Snisher's fault this team has been struggling since the GSOE days!! (Earth, yeah I said it!).

If you want to know how I feel on these topics just read any of Bernie Miklasz's columns!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Three magic beans also missing from the trade rumors. Fee fi fo fum!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
The Vikings and Norv Turner could do so much with Bradford. It's a good thing that won't happen.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I'll just leave this here.

MANZIEL-MONEY.gif

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I actually don't think that's too bad. I don't think the Rams could get much better than a 3rd for Sam.

I think they could get a second rounder. Swap 13 and Sam for 8 and a second rounder.

But I am still not buying this until I see it happen. Bradford had good numbers before his injury. Real good numbers.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
For some time now I have wondered why the masses have not demanded that Jason's last name be legally changed to LaClownfora.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
This is really starting to get fun. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the shw. it's got more twists and turns than an episode of Dallas.

Exactly.......it's all production values and hype, nobody knows what is true other than perhaps 5 or 6 guys that work for the Rams and they won't say a thing because any leak would be easily traced back and lead that person right out of the NFL. Nobody will tolerate it, they would fire that person, and nobody would hire a guy who can't keep his mouth shut.

V3

Hall of Fame
668.jpg
johnnysigns_medium.gif

Oh snap... I'm not gonna get in between this one.

Never cross The Sloth. I lull my enemies into thinking I'm slow and cuddly. Once my claws get a hold, it's over. There's no escaping. Then I eat some leaves and take a nap.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
So... If the logic to trade is Sam is injury prone, do we really think the tiny Manziel will hold up better?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If they were going to trade Sam to Minnesota for #8(only way I'd entertain the trade), they better be taking Bridgewater. That kid is ready to run a NFL offense.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Never cross The Sloth. I lull my enemies into thinking I'm slow and cuddly. Once my claws get a hold, it's over. There's no escaping. Then I eat some leaves and take a nap.

Manziel is the harpy eagle of the NFL jungle.