Vikings at Rams | Pre-Game Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Problem with the Rams is you really have no idea who's going to show up, if we play to our potential we win, no doubt in my mind. We play like we did at other times last season then the Vikings have the ability to give us a game. I'll go all in and say we win by 2 TDs.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you look at some of his games from 2012 you will see what I am talking about. He has shown that is top notch speed can translate when covering on the outside receiver. Last year our genius of a coach decided to play him in the slot all year, where he had never played before, and he got demolished. Robinson excels at outside man coverage and that is how he will be used. I'm not saying he's amazing but I also expect him to be MUCH better this year. As a CB3 I think he will fit just fine.

Robinson sucked in 2012 as well. The guy has been consistently bad in the NFL.

vikings

UDFA
Anyone saying Robinson has shown flashes is kidding themselves. Such a homer opinion. He's garbage. Probably one of the worst players in the league and I'm not kidding. He can run fast in a straight line. That's his only asset. Maybe Zimmer can make something out of him, but I doubt it. The guy has absolutely zero ball skills.

whitehops

UDFA
the Vikings went 4-0 in the preseason which, by itself, doesn't mean much but they showed a lot of discipline in limiting mistakes. they averaged about half the amount of penalties as league average in preseason and only had one turnover (while forcing 6 themselves).

if they can continue that sunday then it could be an interesting game.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
the Vikings went 4-0 in the preseason which, by itself, doesn't mean much but they showed a lot of discipline in limiting mistakes. they averaged about half the amount of penalties as league average in preseason and only had one turnover (while forcing 6 themselves).

if they can continue that sunday then it could be an interesting game.

It literally means nothing. It's for evaluation only, the win-loss and the scoreboard don't mean diddle.

lockdnram21

Legend
IMG_533673497162328.jpeg
This is what I want to see sunday #83

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I imagine the post-game presser will be something like this.

coiwbje1o4mt39cfg.jpg

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
No Jared Allen or Kevin Williams on that d line either. Everson Griffin is alright, but its his second career start. I'm not too worried there. Did they add any other pieces that should make us worry about that line? Cuz I dont know where they're gonna get a pass rush from. Barr? He's a rookie. Looked good in preseason, which means, well quite frankly nothing. He's gonna have to earn respect. Our o line is much better then its given credit for. We shall see.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We are a more talented team. We might be young, and that could bite us... But the only way we lose is if we get out coached / game-planned.

I don't expect that to happen.

whitehops

UDFA
No Jared Allen or Kevin Williams on that d line either. Everson Griffin is alright, but its his second career start. I'm not too worried there. Did they add any other pieces that should make us worry about that line? Cuz I dont know where they're gonna get a pass rush from. Barr? He's a rookie. Looked good in preseason, which means, well quite frankly nothing. He's gonna have to earn respect. Our o line is much better then its given credit for. We shall see.

they added linval joseph and sharrif Floyd looks like he's primed for a 'breakout' year after his disappointing rookie season (was overweight after coming back from injury).

the Vikings don't have any elite D lineman like Robert Quinn but they are solid and zimmer moves his players around a ton so the rams O line has to stay sharp.

all in all, you shouldn't really worry unless the O line struggles.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
they added linval joseph and sharrif Floyd looks like he's primed for a 'breakout' year after his disappointing rookie season (was overweight after coming back from injury).

the Vikings don't have any elite D lineman like Robert Quinn but they are solid and zimmer moves his players around a ton so the rams O line has to stay sharp.

all in all, you shouldn't really worry unless the O line struggles.

Thanks man. Who plays end opposite Griffen?

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
If you look at some of his games from 2012 you will see what I am talking about. He has shown that is top notch speed can translate when covering on the outside receiver. Last year our genius of a coach decided to play him in the slot all year, where he had never played before, and he got demolished. Robinson excels at outside man coverage and that is how he will be used. I'm not saying he's amazing but I also expect him to be MUCH better this year. As a CB3 I think he will fit just fine.
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

whitehops

UDFA
Some of the vikings fans are the most arrogant supporters of a team that went 5-10-1 last year. Surely AP will start to slow down - he's 29 with a lot of city miles...
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2014090709/2014/REG1/vikings@rams#tab=discuss&menu=gameinfo|contentId:0ap3000000389399

the Vikings have been really up and down the past few years... a year after going 3-13 they went 10-6 and made the playoffs, then went 5-10-1 last year.

the Vikings may not have a great season but that kind of roller coaster always inspires hope.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Alright, after thinking about it all week, I know what's going to happen.

Rams 28
Vikings 16

Boom.