Vikings at Rams | Pre-Game Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
the Vikings have been really up and down the past few years... a year after going 3-13 they went 10-6 and made the playoffs, then went 5-10-1 last year.

the Vikings may not have a great season but that kind of roller coaster always inspires hope.
I'm interested to see how the Rams D goes against Turner and the Vikings O in general. If we bring pressure and contain AP it could be a long game for the Vikes. If AP gets going, then it could turn my six pack of beer into a whole case...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just checked the stats, at Pro-football Reference, and Found one stunning fact that should make a SMALL difference in this years game, over our 2012 meeting. "Robert Quinn was not a starter!!!!!" Sooooo I'm thinking, with the addition of Quinn, and of course, Donald, and the added Coaching of coach Williams we may stand a chance of getting more than 2 Sacks!:D ( that what we got the last time we meet the Vike's )

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Anyone think we might get to see Austin get some carries out of the backfield in this game?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I just checked the stats, at Pro-football Reference, and Found one stunning fact that should make a SMALL difference in this years game, over our 2012 meeting. "Robert Quinn was not a starter!!!!!" Sooooo I'm thinking, with the addition of Quinn, and of course, Donald, and the added Coaching of coach Williams we may stand a chance of getting more than 2 Sacks!:D ( that what we got the last time we meet the Vike's )

Quinn still wasn't that good against the run either in 2012. He was much better against the run last year, in addition to his blossoming as a pass rusher.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm pumped for this game! It's time to REALLY see what the Britt and Quick combination can do. I'm hoping the playbook is open to Hill let the guy sling it...and let Stacy and company BRING IT!

One the defensive side...IT'S TIME TO TURN THAT FRONT LOOSE!!! Let them DO WHAT THEY DO...

WREAK HAVOC!!!

I'm calling 5 sacks!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm pumped for this game! It's time to REALLY see what the Britt and Quick combination can do. I'm hoping the playbook is open to Hill let the guy sling it...and let Stacy and company BRING IT!

One the defensive side...IT'S TIME TO TURN THAT FRONT LOOSE!!! Let them DO WHAT THEY DO...

WREAK HAVOC!!!

I'm calling 5 sacks!!!
I'm with you Bro! I have the over on the 3.5 sacks @ the ROD Book! ( and a lot more!) GO RAMS!
Rams_Cheerleaders_07_vnocropresize_940_529_medium_82.jpg

RamWoodie

Legend
It's gonna be interesting to see who of the 53 are not on the roster come game time.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Less than 12 hours! I've got my tickets ready to go and I'm fighting sleep.

Can't wait to rock the Dome tomorrow!