1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Vent to your heart's content...

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by -X-, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Dog Well-Known Member Pit Boss

Re: wait!.......

:shock:

I figured it was a slightly different angle on what we were expecting to see this year and what has been blatantly missing from what we were sold. Obviously it wasn't the greatest thread idea as it didn't get many responses.

However, in the future, I'll be sure to put my posts in the threads you think are appropriate. :what:

2. Dog Well-Known Member Pit Boss

Agreed on the Fisher mold not fitting todays game.

What's worse than that and probably the catalyst to our failures, is that they go out and get guys to run a fast paced, spread the ball around type offense, then try to force those guys into the wrong playbook. Unbelievable.

3. CGI_Ram Hamburger Connoisseur

Re: wait!.......

Hey! You're a sponsor! We let you do whatever the hell you want!

lol... :hehe: Just kidding!!

In all seriousness; I get your thread. I've wanted to write 5 or 6 similar ones!

Rabid is just trying to help us keep the shine on the board. All others (outside of ROD) are littered with trash-the-rams complaints in 50 different topics.

It's hard to keep the balance in times like these (we need a win in a bad sort of way). But we're doing our best! :cheese:

4. Rabid Ram Well-Known Member

Re: wait!......."But I thought...."

Dog wasn't trying to be insulting was a quick post while at work sorry. As cgi said just trying to keep the board from having so much negativity flowing everywhere.

I understand everyone's feelings and Co sign to many of them just don't wanna see 4 pages of negative post when I sign in.

Again sorry for the quick post that came off wrong

5. BatteringRambo Gym Rat (Rams) Stoner

No offense taken here Dog and others. I've had these thoughts I just won't put them down wherever ever...that's just me.

Like CG said we share the same 'want to' get it all out venting.

I didn't expect us to be 4-0 at this point but freak I'm so lost as a fan without having an idea of how this is happening. I can list a lot of assumptions, facts, functions or explanations in the end I'm just taking up space and creating (possibly) pointless debate.

I'd be lying if I haven't considered going fishing, hiking, camping or anything else on Sundays while laying Rams games and other NFL games to rest. I feel burnt out and like I'm just wasting valuable time watching as a fan...

6. Selassie I H. I. M.

I appreciate your input Dog.

7. BuiltRamTough Well-Known Member

I thought this team is young.
    They are.

8. Dog Well-Known Member Pit Boss

It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't such a sucker for good news and wanted so badly for the team to be successful! Everything I saw was laced in playoff appearance possibilities. :nono:

What's weird is that we're probably going to have a game soon where we look unbeatable. Where Sam can do no wrong, and where we wont be questioning the team from A-Z

Thank god I only have the one fantasy team this year. Nothing worse than ruining your phantasy team with homer picks. LOL

9. A55VA6 Shutdown Corner

How pissed would you guys be if all of this was payback by Jeff Fisher for beating him in the Super Bowl? Heard them talking about that on 101espn and it makes you think! lol

10. Rabid Ram Well-Known Member

The fact that 101 even brought it up is ridiculous to me.

11. Ram Quixote Knight Errant

Doesn't make me think; makes me :roll: . Why would Fisher ever tarnish his reputation for revenge? Why would he ever consider losing as an option? 16 years as HC in Tennessee and he's going to blow it all over one game?

12. A55VA6 Shutdown Corner

It's obviously a joke lol obviously he wouldn't do that.

Watching guys like Andrew Luck really makes me realize Sam just isn't even close to a great NFL QB.

13. bluecoconuts Well-Known Member

Andrew Luck has a system that fits him and a Hall of Fame receiver to lean on though.

14. Ram Quixote Knight Errant

One other thing Luck had last year that Bradford didn't in his rookie year: a coaching philosophy that didn't restrict the gunslinger mentality. Luck threw a ton of INTs last year and Arians never wavered in his approach.

Imagine if Martz had mentored Bradford. Yeah, some of you don't think Sam has the right temperament, but hell, if Martz could make Bulger that kind of QB, why not Bradford?

15. Mojo Ram On double secret probation

True but lets be honest...Luck is light years ahead of Bradford in every facet minus experience.
    I'm not one who thinks that Sam has reached his ceiling,but he needs some serious coaching up IMO.

16. A55VA6 Shutdown Corner

Well Cardinals won again. So we're last in the division. :neh:

17. -X- I'm the dude, man.

For now.

This is a temporary setback.
    Pain train is comin' baby. Wooo Wooo!

sent via Tapatalk.

18. OC--LeftCoast Well-Known Member

Little late in chiming in here as I've only just now simultaneously (mind you) pulled my thumb out of my mouth AND recovered from the fetal position (okay, TMI I know)

That being said, I disagree with a couple of your grades X, in particular, I'd have given SB8 the D and our "critical 3rd down sit-chee-ation hands of stone" WRs (or receivers) a Triple F-

Then again that's just me.

Good news, 10 days to figure this out, and from what I've observed, someone has "gots" to do a lot of figuring...

Still time to turn this around, youngest team in the league let's not forget.

Curious to see if Dunbar is brought back...what to do? set an example OR start fixing glaring holes - "decisions, decisions" I'm on board with fixing glaring holes.

19. Thordaddy Binding you with ancient logic

X I know you get rewind so can I get your opinion if our recs.are getting open
    Downfield and Sams not seeing them or they aren't getting separation.
    I'm sure it's some of both but predominantly which is it?

20. iced Well-Known Member

they're predominantly not getting open... more than a couple of routes were run for them by db's

Austin is always doubled as well as whoever goes deep, usually givens.