Vent to your heart's content...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
iced said:
Thordaddy said:
X I know you get rewind so can I get your opinion if our recs.are getting open
Downfield and Sams not seeing them or they aren't getting separation.
I'm sure it's some of both but predominantly which is it?

they're predominantly not getting open... more than a couple of routes were run for them by db's

Austin is always doubled as well as whoever goes deep, usually givens.
This.

These routes are also unimaginative.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
iced said:
Thordaddy said:

they're predominantly not getting open... more than a couple of routes were run for them by db's

This.

If the DB's are running the routes, then it seems to me that the routes are set, no options off of them, or our receivers are not reading the defense correctly, or our receivers just can't get open, and everybody is just manning up on them.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
X said:
iced said:
Thordaddy said:

This.

If the DB's are running the routes, then it seems to me that the routes are set, no options off of them, or our receivers are not reading the defense correctly, or our receivers just can't get open, and everybody is just manning up on them.
And no sight adjustments. Which is understandable.

Philly5

Rookie
Game 4 of the season and I would describe the Rams play as 'disinterested'. Is it because we are young? Is it because we are not as talented? Is it because there is not one facet of the team doing even decent? Is it coaching and/or front office?

I can handle losing, but I just can't stand to watch everybody going through the motions.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Philly5 said:
Game 4 of the season and I would describe the Rams play as 'disinterested'. Is it because we are young? Is it because we are not as talented? Is it because there is not one facet of the team doing even decent? Is it coaching and/or front office?

I can handle losing, but I just can't stand to watch everybody going through the motions.
Well well well look what the cat dragged in. Lol

sent via Tapatalk.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Philly5 said:

I saw a lot of that too. Players walking back toward the huddle while the play was still going on! I need to look that one up again and see who it was.

Mostly though, I see frustration. If the frustration is with themselves it'll probably play out as they grow. If it's with Schotty, we may see it showing in lack of effort.

Philly5

Rookie
X said:
Philly5 said:

Well well well look what the cat dragged in. Lol

sent via Tapatalk.

Too many roaches to spend much time on the other unmoderated site. Hopefully Jax game turns the light on.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Are we still venting or have we collectively crawled in a hole and given up on the Rams season in general and Bradford specifically???