Vent to your heart's content...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I know it sucks, but please try to confine your rage to this thread and limit the amount of threads on the board that are dedicated to lamenting this shitty loss. I'd appreciate it.

This was a shitty, shitty game. It made the Dallas loss look like a Super Bowl win.

Bradford - F
Line - F
RB - F-
Receivers - D
D-line - F
Secondary - F+
Special teams - F
Coaching - F³

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mojo Ram said:
Fuck you!

just kidding X...thanks. :bg:
I deserve it. I guaranteed a win.

I'm so disenchanted with this team right now ... you just don't know.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
A complete joke of a game, nobody cared, nobody tried, all the people that did either had nothing to show for it because the team ripped it out of their hands or got injured because of it.

What the hell happened from last year to this that made us play like we've never played football before. I know we have a lot of rookies, but you can't possibly tell me that they're the only reasons we've regressed terribly.

Fisher doesn't look like he has any of the damn fire he used to have, he looks pussified, he just sits around placidly watching the crap happening on the field and then in the conferences afterwards basically just gives us what amounts to the middle finger and telling us to deal with it because it'll get better, but so far every game has been worse than the other.

I doubt we even beat the Jags, say what you want about them, but their offense looks damn high octane when compared to us, their defense looks like the 85 Bears compared to ours.

What the hell happened? Are we just in a funk, have the coaches just given up, called this season in?

I'm honestly to the point where I'm just hoping they're tanking for somebody in the draft because I do not want to believe that the Rams are the team they're showing themselves to be.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Love you Paulie. Sorry for being a downer recently, but .......fuck. This is amazingly bad....even for us. I know we don't like saying fire this guy, or that guy....but. Schittenhimer can go milk a cat as far as I cam concerned. So depressed right now. Good night.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
X said:
Mojo Ram said:
Fuck you!

just kidding X...thanks. :bg:
I deserve it. I guaranteed a win.

I'm so disenchanted with this team right now ... you just don't know.
So did we both my friend. Fuck you,fuck me....just fuck it.
I really don't know what to say about this team right now. A downward spiral and i just dont understand it.

I'm going to drink something heavy and go to bed. Gnite folks.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
There really isn't much to say. This is probably the last time I get my hopes up for a season.

Fuck everything!

A55VA6

Legend
X said:
I know it sucks, but please try to confine your rage to this thread and limit the amount of threads on the board that are dedicated to lamenting this crappy loss. I'd appreciate it.

This was a crappy, crappy game. It made the Dallas loss look like a Super Bowl win.

Bradford - F
Line - F
RB - F-
Receivers - D
D-line - F
Secondary - F+
Special teams - F
Coaching - F³
Pretty much.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
All that I can say is that...

Every single person in that organization better be ashamed. They should be ashamed for embarrassing themselves and the city I was born and raised in. They ALL need to look at themselves in the mirror and wonder if they can actually do the job they were hired to do. I hope they all realize how much they let themselves and their fans down.

I hate how this team keeps losing, but I keep obsessing over them.

It feels like the girlfriend who broke up with you and doesn't care about you, but whom you are deeply in love with

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The only positive that came out of this game is that I can now look forward to the draft without people saying that I'm thinking ahead too much. That's about it.

Like I said in the Gameday thread, I just hope that the Redskins suck more than we do (a.k.a., go winless) so that we can have two top five picks.

Fuck being a factory of sadness; this entire team is a whole fucking planet of misery.

I'm still a Rams fan, but fucking hell, they're making it so damned tough to be one...

V3

Hall of Fame
X said:
I know it sucks, but please try to confine your rage to this thread and limit the amount of threads on the board that are dedicated to lamenting this crappy loss. I'd appreciate it.

This was a crappy, crappy game. It made the Dallas loss look like a Super Bowl win.

Bradford - F
Line - F
RB - F-
Receivers - D
D-line - F
Secondary - F+
Special teams - F
Coaching - F³

Remember how winter was coming? Well, it came and it came for the wrong house. We're looking like the Starks right about now. The past two games have been the Red Wedding all over again.

The team has been horrible the past two games.

It is known.

It is known.

Pho Kadat

Rookie
I'll give the fans who paid to watch this shyte a B+, only because they didn't start throwing stuff on the field. That's how you get an A in this man's NFL.

Napa Jack

UDFA
With no run game, and no place to actually find one, this team is one dimensional and that just won't fly in this league.

Gonna be another long year.

But, there is always the college game. Pac 12 looks pretty good.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
CCrieBt.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Pathetic

That is the nicest way i can describe this entire team right now.

Horribly fkn pathetic.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I'm still not done.

I honestly thought we were fucking better than this. I didn't expect like 10 wins or 14 like some, but I expected something! I mean we had it all last year, it wasn't perfect, but it wasn't bad either. It really looked like a competitive team that had flare and fire. I thought finally my prayers to see a good damn team in this uniform I loved was finally coming to fruition. I didn't complain, I didn't cry that I missed out on 1999 through 2003, I took it in stride. I didn't expect it to be fast, I didn't expect it to be immediate, but I expected it to fucking happen.

It's been year after year of the same thing, one guy comes in, looks good, cleans house and next years takes a hot steaming crap all over the turf. Every year our hopes get raised and we come running back, loving this team unconditionally.

The reward is it throwing shit in our face. Every single time and every single time the coach is the same person. A stubborn asshole who has no ability to admit he was wrong. Linehan went to war with Holt and Jackson when his way proved it wasn't working yet he still stubbornly held onto it, the team gave up on Spags when he wouldn't do anything different aside from how he'd squat that day and now here we are with Fisher, watching us getting beaten and bloodied by the same mistakes over and over again.

Just like the last two the only thing he has to say is that it'll get better, to be patient, my way will work eventually guys I mean it really.

I'm just tired of waiting, I'm tired of what ifs, I'm tired of okay I know it's not working now, but wait around I'm sure it'll work later.

Give me something to hope for, give me a goddamn competitive team, stop giving me hope just to wrestle it outta my hands and spit in my face for even believing.

I just.. I don't know.

Christ.

Lesson

Oh, really?
While I'm not excusing Bradford's play or Schottenheimer, I think they both need a run game of sort to succeed. When Schottenheimer has had success, he has had a good RB or good run game. He hasn't been in a situation similar to this, and I might be wrong, in New York.