Vent Thread: Seahawks@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
the Seahawks dominated the Rams in every facet on Sunday.

Uhhh. No. Actually, the Seahawks, Though dominated by the Rams, benefitted from 5 turnovers, some fluke plays, and a couple key bad calls by the refs.

While the Rams looked like the 2016 version of themselves,
Bullcrap!!! This is the narrative I really didn't want to see from lazy writers that didn't even see the game. Even with the horrible errors, this was a totally different team from 2016.

Seattle sent a message to the rest of the NFC on Sunday: The road to the top of the NFC West—if not the Super Bowl—still runs through Seattle’s Silver Curtain.

Again, I call bullcrap. By game 16, the Seahags should be 9-7 looking up at the 11-5 Rams. New kings of the NFC West.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Uhhh. No. Actually, the Seahawks, Though dominated by the Rams, benefitted from 5 turnovers, some fluke plays, and a couple key bad calls by the refs.

Bullcrap!!! This is the narrative I really didn't want to see from lazy writers that didn't even see the game. Even with the horrible errors, this was a totally different team from 2016.

Again, I call bullcrap. By game 16, the Seahags should be 9-7 looking up at the 11-5 Rams. New kings of the NFC West.

Ya, you bitch made mother ffckers talking your crap. Fake news

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
And it didn't help that the balloons I put up around my property for that game got stuck way the hell up in the trees from a wind storm that night. Those things mocked me for months.:mad:

Stu, I feel for you. Try this: Look into this gif for 30 minutes straight. Your balloon nightmares will be gone! (y)

View attachment 22033

Edit:

(n) ...or just beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.