Vent Thread: 49ers @ Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Can't believe I stayed up to watch that fuking wank performance

However, I'm not surprised in the slightest. Why people thought we'd turn it around because it's MNF and the niners I still didn't understand.
We are a bad football team.. Simple

fearsomefour

Legend
I don't understand how simple stunts cause total chaos with the Rams line.
I don't understand how Williams has destroyed the Rams passrush. Although sending 7 guys to be blocked by 7 with the DEs just bull rushing to create "lanes"....which don't open.
Looking at Williams Ds stats through his career they were mostly middle of the pack.
Young said of the 80 yard TD before the half "this is high school....jr high football giving up that score".
The Rams got hosed on a couple if calls but the refs didnt give up that TD, the refs didnt hold the Rams to under 20 yards offense in the second half until garbage time.
I am taking a couple of weeks off I think.
This team is an embarrassment.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
It's getting very hard to continue rooting for this team. I'm just glad I don't live in the Saint Louis area. It must be brutal trying to defend that team.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Cannot wait to hear the excuses and we will get things cleaned up speech again, and again, and again, and again, and again, etc. etc. Blah, Blah, Blah.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
With all the problems the Rams have I'm not sure why anybody thinks Sam Bradford would make that much of a difference.
Right now, it's hard to imagine any QB making a difference. Davis doing what he's been doing despite the OL is insane.

Mick

Pro Bowler
So how the fuck do the Niners lose an OL and carry on as if nothing happened...we lose Saffold for a a bit, and our replacement impersonates a turnstile at the bearded lady attraction of the local carnival.....I mean our stud DL can't dominate an OL that is banged up? I am honestly totally baffled....can we not put Joseph on the field anymore, please? Oh, it's been two min since I called for GW to go, so lemme refresh that...gonna loop it and let it run all night...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhkNLHictW8

jjab360

Legend
Can't believe I stayed up to watch that fuking wank performance

However, I'm not surprised in the slightest. Why people thought we'd turn it around because it's MNF and the niners I still didn't understand.
We are a bad football team.. Simple
I actually thought we'd win because our throwbacks are lucky. Yeah, I'm delusional...

Boffo97

Name
Dave
Only to the "fire him now crowd."

He's not going anywhere. They are going to stay the course, like it or not. The offense with Austin Davis isn't even the biggest issue right now, so IDK what your are complaining about there. It's our inability to get stops on defense at the worst possible times.
I don't see many saying to fire him now. That wouldn't solve anything.

But say we end up 4-12 (or worse)... 7-8-1, 7-9, 4-12... it's going to be difficult to believe positive change is happening.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
That 80 yard td at the end of the 1st half was something you'd expect to see from a poorly coached high school football team.

To witness that level of abject stupidity at the pro level is rather shocking.

I wonder what next week will reveal?

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
I feel so agitated. The loser organization is killing me. As an LA ram fan , even if they returned, I wouldn't waste $ on that crap.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
Cannot wait to hear the excuses and we will get things cleaned up speech again, and again, and again, and again, and again, etc. etc. Blah, Blah, Blah.
It's the "Shoot, we'll fix that!" of the new decade!

Go to the bar, order a Bud Light, get asked for ID give them my UK drivers licence which has been acepted in every single establishment I've been in the last week (including the airport this morning), apparently no one knows what a UK driver's licence looks like so they can't serve me. Are you fucking kidding me?

Really could have used a beer or 20 watching that performance. Sad thing is I really thought this year would be our year.

At least I don't need to change my signature for another week.

Rambition

Rookie
this is only a small part of the problem...but what do you guys think about jenkins at this point? is the chance of him turning the occasional interception into a "pick 6" worth lapses like we've been seeing? can he be "coached up" at this point?

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
We did not lose due to the refs. The Cook call was bad, but we cannot blame them for Jenkins, pass rush, and O line. Why did we stop feeding Mason and Austin???

Davis looked bad as well.