Vent Thread: 49ers @ Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
Zac Stacy looks like a dancer, doesn't hit the hole nearly as hard as last year.

Might be our 3rd/4th best runner right now, but still our best pass protector.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
With all the problems the Rams have I'm not sure why anybody thinks Sam Bradford would make that much of a difference.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
TURN OUT THE LIGHTS! THE PARTY'S OVER! When do we start talking draft?:(

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I pointed that out in my post before. It almost seems like he either runs out of creative plays or freaks out too early and plays conservative. Fisher has to see this and needs to put schotty in his place.

He needs to put balance in this offense. Those drives where it was 8 mins left into the 4th quarter we're all pass plays, the game could've easily been within our grasp had we continued running while passing sparingly.

jjab360

Legend
We're really bad mentally that's for sure. We let one mistake cost us the rest of the game, that momentum swing with Lloyd shows how vulnerable we are.
After that Lloyd TD, we were still up but you could just see it on our faces we were done. We might be the mentally weakest team in the NFL, stupid penalties and play way too emotional, both the ups and the downs

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Well, I've been a fan since 83 and this crap is getting old. I used to get pumped for games. Now I'm just ready to throw in the towel on this team. MNF and I couldn't even get pumped like I used to. Same story every week. Hey, at least the stupid penalties were down. That's all I can say after this shit show of a game.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Passing:
J Cook - 11 targets - 4 rec
K Britt - 6 targets - 3 rec
B Quick - 4 targets - 1 rec

Not sure if this is on the O Line, but it sure seems like it. Lack of pass protection got to A Davis, I think, which may explain the deep balls to B Quick & K Britt being overthrown. But the sorry numbers for J Cook don't speak well for him AT ALL.

fancents86

Starter
He needs to put balance in this offense. Those drives where it was 8 mins left into the 4th quarter we're all pass plays, the game could've easily been within our grasp had we continued running while passing sparingly.
Yep, we've done that every single game we've been down. Even if we're gashing the defense with our runners, we still throw. Which is a huge mistake IMO when dealing with such a young qb.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
The refs changed the course of the game with that phantom offensive PI call.

We seemed to just collapse after that. It's like our guys know that they're not supposed to win the game. We stopped playing any defense after that point. Our OL completely gave up. The team seems to know that they are fated to be losers.

No fan support = no W's, in this NFL

jjab360

Legend
I'm up for another blowup. Fisher just not getting it done, maybe another culture shock will help us turn the corner. I seriously doubt it, though, we might be destined losers for another decade or two before we even sniff relevancy

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Zac Stacy looks like a dancer, doesn't hit the hole nearly as hard as last year.

Might be our 3rd/4th best runner right now, but still our best pass protector.
That's one of my biggest peeves year after year last years solution is this years problem (insert player)