Uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
It depends on the pants and the socks. We can't wear all yellow. Gotta tone down that yellow jersey with some blue. Blue pants, blue socks, yellow jersey. Could be sexy.

A55VA6

Legend
Rams official facebook said the Color Rush uniforms will only be worn on Thursday Night Football, so for those who may not like the uni's.. you only gotta deal with them for 1 game. lol

A55VA6

Legend
Color Rush: All (Yellow) Gold Everything

600xScreen-Shot-2015-10-29-at-91034-PM.jpg

The NFL showed a sneak peek of the new Nike Color Rush uniforms during halftime of the Week 8 Thursday Night Football game between the Dolphins and Patriots on CBS and NFL Network.

The Rams are one of eight teams revealed that will don new Color Rush uniforms during four Thursday Night games this season. The full lineup will be unveiled for the 2016 season.

With the news of new uniforms, the Rams Broadcasting Network went to the locker room to get the players’ thoughts. Watch below:

View: http://www.stlouisrams.com/videos/videos/Get-Ready-for-Rams-Color-Rush/e97e26f9-5f02-4f34-99f3-89f0ee707cb0

In an effort to unite teams and fans, Color Rush provides a new way to ignite passionate fan bases and their cities through color. The first Color Rush showing will be on Nov. 12 when the Buffalo Bills face the New York Jets, with others debuting on Thursday Night Football and Thanksgiving.

The uniform color comes from the team's current or historic colors and will be worn from players' jersey to cleats. Each club's full uniform will be unveiled the week before the team's Thursday Night matchup. For instance, the Rams' Yellow Gold uniform will be released during Week 14 and made available for sale immediately.

600xColorRushMatchupScreen-Shot-2015-10-29-at-91057-PM.jpg

The Color Rush schedule is:

Nov. 12: Bills (Red) at Jets (Kelly Green)

Nov. 19: Titans (Titans Blue) at Jaguars (Bold Gold)

Nov. 26: Panthers (Panthers Blue) at Cowboys (White)

Dec. 17 (Week 15): Buccaneers (Red) at Rams (Yellow Gold)

The Rams Color Rush jerseys will be on sale at various club retailers, Nike.com and on NFLShop.com. For more information on Color Rush, follow @StLouisRams and @NFL using #ColorRush, or visit stlouisrams.com.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
F Nike and their stupid fluorescent yellows and greens man. Yellow as a primary color? WTF. So fail. Suck it Nike.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hoping for a revers of this. Since yellow is the main color on the top the bottoms would be blue with yellow and white stripes.
69187-050-316E1B0F.jpg

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Rams official facebook said the Color Rush uniforms will only be worn on Thursday Night Football, so for those who may not like the uni's.. you only gotta deal with them for 1 game. lol
Well frack, I don't usually buy jerseys but I would have bought that one. Oh well

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I kinda like it! Its different and bright, I might get one with #30 on it.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The real question is, are they have the stupid shitty collars on them?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Anything is better than the all "blue" we currently wear... which really isn't blue, it's looks like a weird shade of purple.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I
I wish they could go back to Pumas or Reebok jerseys because of Nike's stupid collars.
It's messed up cause the Rams are just one of four teams to use those stupid collars. Seems most of the other teams didn't like them and got rid of them.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It's *color* rush right? They have to have blue pants. Please have blue pants.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I
It's messed up cause the Rams are just one of four teams to use those stupid collars. Seems most of the other teams didn't like them and got rid of them.
I think those teams just found a way to cover up the stupid collar. But in all seriousness the NFL should ditch Nike for a nonprofit. There are quite a few nonprofit outfitters.