Uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm pretty excited.

4804_1_250x250.jpg
?
I'd love to see this ^ uni on Sunday!!(y):D

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
SHeesh, A lot of hate on here. I love it. Something different.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Color Rush: All (Yellow) Gold Everything

600xScreen-Shot-2015-10-29-at-91034-PM.jpg

The NFL showed a sneak peek of the new Nike Color Rush uniforms during halftime of the Week 8 Thursday Night Football game between the Dolphins and Patriots on CBS and NFL Network.

The Rams are one of eight teams revealed that will don new Color Rush uniforms during four Thursday Night games this season. The full lineup will be unveiled for the 2016 season.

With the news of new uniforms, the Rams Broadcasting Network went to the locker room to get the players’ thoughts. Watch below:

View: http://www.stlouisrams.com/videos/videos/Get-Ready-for-Rams-Color-Rush/e97e26f9-5f02-4f34-99f3-89f0ee707cb0

In an effort to unite teams and fans, Color Rush provides a new way to ignite passionate fan bases and their cities through color. The first Color Rush showing will be on Nov. 12 when the Buffalo Bills face the New York Jets, with others debuting on Thursday Night Football and Thanksgiving.

The uniform color comes from the team's current or historic colors and will be worn from players' jersey to cleats. Each club's full uniform will be unveiled the week before the team's Thursday Night matchup. For instance, the Rams' Yellow Gold uniform will be released during Week 14 and made available for sale immediately.

600xColorRushMatchupScreen-Shot-2015-10-29-at-91057-PM.jpg

The Color Rush schedule is:

Nov. 12: Bills (Red) at Jets (Kelly Green)

Nov. 19: Titans (Titans Blue) at Jaguars (Bold Gold)

Nov. 26: Panthers (Panthers Blue) at Cowboys (White)

Dec. 17 (Week 15): Buccaneers (Red) at Rams (Yellow Gold)

The Rams Color Rush jerseys will be on sale at various club retailers, Nike.com and on NFLShop.com. For more information on Color Rush, follow @StLouisRams and @NFL using #ColorRush, or visit stlouisrams.com.
So it'll be more like this:
Rams All Yellow.png
?
(Notice how good I am at Microsoft Paint haha!)

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Why do fans never get a say in uniforms? Aren't we the ones that buy the jerseys?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Quick and ugly photoshop with some blue pants. Hope we get something close to this.

nrfuvsl.jpg

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
The blue and white would look much better without the gold accents. Especially the helmet.

fearsomefour

Legend
I still like the white unis and white horns, would like to see that.....but I would would add a very thing silver lining around the top of the horn..

PARAM

Hall of Fame
JesseAlkire_StLouisRams.jpg

Found this from some render a while back. Yellow jerseys just don't look good no matter what you do with them. Just my two cents though. Here's to hoping it's something different than what it might seem like....

I like the yellow but IMHO, they would look much better with the blue stripes on the sleeve, the numbers outlined in white and blue pants with a lot of white incorporated into the design.