Uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
Buffalo would look better with the old red helmets, in my opinion.

-3e058d94318af345.JPG
Yeah, that's like me liking the old new Jets helmet better. The Bills are part of the "make the old uniform new again" club.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Yeah, that's like me liking the old new Jets helmet better. The Bills are part of the "make the old uniform new again" club.
Thanks for reminding me that the Jets should wear their old Green Helmets to match their green color rush uniforms.

300px-KeyshawnJohnson1.jpg

This picture here reminds me that Keyshawn Johnson was way overrated.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I think these are Thursday Night Football exclusives. We'll probably get our official uniform change after the Bucs game or during the offseason

Q729

Legend
I think these are Thursday Night Football exclusives. We'll probably get our official uniform change after the Bucs game or during the offseason
I hope the new uniforms are just the yellow and blue ones and not some disappointing hybrid of old and new.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
From what I hear they will be all yeller. Def need sunglasses.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Maybe if the Jags had a different color of gold, their jerseys wouldn't look so repulsive. As for the Titans, the only thing that makes these uniforms "new" is that their socks are light blue instead of dark blue. Their fans are getting screwed out of new uniforms because they have worn this combination before.
images
Madden_NFL_08_Coverart.png

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm guessing the Rams uniforms will be yellow from top to bottom , yellow jersey ,yellow sleeves , yellow pants , yellow gloves , yellow socks , yellow shoes
:thinking: I like the Yellow Jersey's as a throw Back!(y) But this idea of yellow from top to bottom is just a bit too much!!(n):headexplosion:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Pretty much little doubt; it will be all yellow.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Legatron4 said: ↑
Why do fans never get a say in uniforms? Aren't we the ones that buy the jerseys?

Yeah, but the fans buy tickets to the games as well...They don't get to pick the players or coaches either (though that would probably be a good idea)...

Psycho_X

Legend
I am dreading our game, going to look like a bunch of highlighters running around.

Rams Color Rush uniform starter pack.

0007164120142_A