Uniforms.......any news?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Slappy967

Starter
As much as I loved the Rams uni's when they first moved to the STL I honestly prefer the blue and gold everyone hates. Maybe its because I owned a metric asston of replica jerseys for multiple players or something but those will always say St. Louis Rams to me. I don't have a problem with experimenting at all as I love change but I would like the colors to stay the same and just be reworked in some way.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
As much as I loved the Rams uni's when they first moved to the STL I honestly prefer the blue and gold everyone hates. Maybe its because I owned a metric asston of replica jerseys for multiple players or something but those will always say St. Louis Rams to me. I don't have a problem with experimenting at all as I love change but I would like the colors to stay the same and just be reworked in some way.

I really like the blue n gold also, just not really a fan of the design of the current ones. I really liked them when they first came out all the way till a few years ago. I also have always liked the gold pants that many hate. They should bring the gold pants back and redesign the top. Add some gold horns to the shoulders, make the numbers just gold with no outline, etc. Really just limit the whole jersey to blue and gold with no white or very very little white.

I do like the the Blue and Yellow also though, and the blue and whites. I think the thing I hate most is just the design of the uni's.