Uniforms.......any news?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
So has plaid. We should have plaid uniforms.
A '40 Merc, '55 Chevy...hell, hundreds of beautiful examples of chrome. When was there ever one of plaid? I think you've been cheated if you associate chrome with cheap '80's stuff.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
No thanks on the chrome. Personally, I would like them to keep the gold somehow, some way. It is all I have known as a Rams fan since the 70's, so I am biased in that way. An updated spin of the 99 uni's would be fine with me. Blue and whites, maaaaaybe.....if they add some gold outlines or somethin'. Actually, I have always kinda liked those leaked "fake" Nike combat uni's that someone posted a pic of in here. Just needs some gold in it. GOOOOOOOOOOOOL............D!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Dumb as hell. Get the St. Louis homer effect.... Rams are a national brand

Wow. Thanks for the feedback.... are their any teams that are not a national brand? I think its dumb as hell to ignore the city the team plays in. When they changed the endzones in the dome to "ST LOUIS" this year, why didn't they change it to USA?

I don't care for the chrome or silver idea... unless its a matted finish, reminiscent of the arch, because that wouldn't look so tacky IMO. Harry Potters face is dumb as hell.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I just want away from the current gold. I like white and chrome.

RamsAndEwe

Rookie
I like the old blue and white. And I like the canary yellow and blue. I'm not a big gold and blue fan.

RamEERS

Pastor
06Uk9Pc.png

This is the logo I'm talking about. Maybe it isn't new, but I don't remember seeing it before.

yeah.. the more i think about it... the more it looks like we're heading over to silver and blue again... just look at the endzone this past year

images

shame though.. i liked the gold and blue... just not the barf gold...

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Highlight/trim the horns in gold or yellow.

I might be able to do this when I get home with a quick photo edit. I'll just add a bezel to the horns and change the color to gold. Also tone down the blue a little bit.

I'm not a photoshop wiz, but you'll get the idea.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
yeah.. the more i think about it... the more it looks like we're heading over to silver and blue again... just look at the endzone this past year

images

shame though.. i liked the gold and blue... just not the barf gold...

Yea. That has a bit of an old school flair to it. Not sure if I prefer the blue and white endzone to the RAMS endzone, though. Indifferent I guess.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Wow. Thanks for the feedback.... are their any teams that are not a national brand? I think its dumb as hell to ignore the city the team plays in. When they changed the endzones in the dome to "ST LOUIS" this year, why didn't they change it to USA?

I don't care for the chrome or silver idea... unless its a matted finish, reminiscent of the arch, because that wouldn't look so tacky IMO. Harry Potters face is dumb as hell.
How can you ignore the city they play in when THEY PLAY IN THAT CITY? o_O
Is it the USA Rams? No it's the St. Louis Rams everybody knows where they are from and ofc they would change the endzones in the dome because that's where they are...
Having a Arch on the helmet would be dumb as hell... tradition is part of our team and the horns have been apart of us since we were the first team to have anything on the helmet. The horns stay.

p.s. Harry Potthead's face is dumb, I agree

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
I'm on record as liking the colors from the 2001 team. Gold pants and all. While the canary yellow and royal blue jerseys with canary and navy blue helmet were what I grew up rooting for, those are very dated colors.

The white and blue was too bland. Indianapolis Colts with horns on the helmet. No thanks!

Now silver and blue I could be down with. Move the logo to the hip area of the pants for the win! As far as Seattle goes, they're more dull gray and neon nowadays than silver.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
How can you ignore the city they play in when THEY PLAY IN THAT CITY? o_O
Is it the USA Rams? No it's the St. Louis Rams everybody knows where they are from and ofc they would change the endzones in the dome because that's where they are...
Having a Arch on the helmet would be dumb as hell... tradition is part of our team and the horns have been apart of us since we were the first team to have anything on the helmet. The horns stay.

p.s. Harry Potthead's face is dumb, I agree

I'd hate to be the guy that made the decision to get rid of the horns on the helmet...You don't mess with the horns.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I'd hate to be the guy that made the decision to get rid of the horns on the helmet...You don't mess with the horns.
Amen! That's our signiture! Imagine telling Deacon we were getting rid of the Horns?

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Amen! That's our signiture! Imagine telling Deacon we were getting rid of the Horns?
No wonder you were being such a jerk. You thought I wanted to change the horns??? Lol ! Hell no. I was talking about the color being a matted chrome, like the arch. Changing the horns would be dumb as hell, as you put it. My post never suggested that... at all.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The dark navy blue with chrome/silver would rock. Really hope they consider it, so much they could do with it.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
No wonder you were being such a jerk. You thought I wanted to change the horns??? Lol ! Hell no. I was talking about the color being a matted chrome, like the arch. Changing the horns would be dumb as hell, as you put it. My post never suggested that... at all.
lol! My bad I did think that~!