Uniforms.......any news?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I am new to this board, but I am on others and this always comes up. I am a bigtime homer for the canary yellow and royal blue uniforms.

Has there been any new word on if the Rams will change back to them or a new modified version using those colors?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I am new to this board, but I am on others and this always comes up. I am a bigtime homer for the canary yellow and royal blue uniforms.

Has there been any new word on if the Rams will change back to them or a new modified version using those colors?

No, but I did see on a video that the Rams were sporting a new Ram Head logo that was Silver and Blue....Rather than Gold and Blue. Have to find the video.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
149558-DEFAULT-s.jpg

Looked kinda like this...but the blue was lighter...like halfway between Navy and Royal. Can't find the damn video clip. I knew I should have saved it.

It was either on NFLN or a StLouisrams.com website video.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
149558-DEFAULT-s.jpg

Looked kinda like this...but the blue was lighter...like halfway between Navy and Royal. Can't find the damn video clip. I knew I should have saved it.

Now this would rock. I'd go for this over Blue & White.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm still on the yellow and blue, but I find the silver and blue to look cool too

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Silver and blue kicks some serious ass. I'm all in on it.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Y'all are flirting with Dallas Cowboy colors. In some RAMS circles, that is considered BLASPHEMY!!!!! But it does look pretty tight.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Good catch, I saw the logo and didn't really think about it, but it certainly is different.

I hate most of the new style of unis but a navy/white/chrome look may look great if done right.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
149558-DEFAULT-s.jpg

Holy hell that's sharp... 80

wrstdude

Rookie
Uniforms fall just below what the Kardashians are up to on my caring continuum.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
149558-DEFAULT-s.jpg

I like this. Its like an updated Blue and White colors for the 21st century.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
The more I think about the possibilities of a navy/chrome combo, the more I like it.

I just don't want to end up with an abomination of a uniform like the Jags.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Navy_Chrome_AiR_XP_CMYK-3.jpg

1000x1000.jpg

Something like this with the blue a little darker and the horns in chrome would look fantastic, IMO.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Navy_Chrome_AiR_XP_CMYK-3.jpg

Something like this with the blue a little darker and the horns in chrome would look fantastic, IMO.

I haven't made up my mind on if I'd like chrome horns or not. It might be too gaudy for the NFL.

Yellow-Oregon-Football-Helmet-5.jpg

Oregon ducks helm for reference.