Uh oh. We're projected not to make Playoffs.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
source.gif

Best character in that movie, even if the character was a piece of shit as a person.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
If I were a betting man, I'd bet a SIZABLE wager that the Rams win more than 6 games.

6 games would require...well, not gonna speak on that, but yeah... it would amount to a total collapse.

That's not gonna happen
Sorry for confusion. A reply snafu. 6 wins is my cardinals prediction. Rams 11 wins

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Best character in that movie, even if the character was a piece of shit as a person.

That actor, the same guy who played the bad boy in the original Bad News Bears opposite Tatum O’Neill, absolutely SLAUGHTERED that role. It was Oscar worthy.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
That actor, the same guy who played the bad boy in the original Bad News Bears opposite Tatum O’Neill, absolutely SLAUGHTERED that role. It was Oscar worthy.

And Jackie Earle Haley also played Freddie Krueger. Absolutely nailed that as well. Amazing actor. I don't know if he has any Oscars, but he deserves them.