Uh oh. We're projected not to make Playoffs.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
She has it that no NFC team will get more than 10 wins. Quickly looking back over the last 20 years that has never happened. Bet the over.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Let's see what all the self proclaimed experts say Monday morning!

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Giants are in rebuild mode probably will be a 6-10 team, but every other team has opportunity to make the playoffs, depending on injuries, illness, etc.

fearsomefour

Legend
It makes sense from that perspective.
There is always too much emphasis put on big names....if gives pundits something to talk about.
The Cardinals have a young QB that was showered in love when drafted and added perhaps the best WR in the NFL.
The Rams lost big name players on defense....Matthews, Weedle, Littleton.
The Cardinals moves certainly improve their offense and make them harder to defend.
The Rams moves may not impact their D in a real way at all.
Weedle leaving may well improve the D. Matthews was a one dimensional player with the Rams.
I can see the case for the Rams beating teams they are better than on paper (NYJ, Miami, Wash, NYG, Bears) and playing basically .500 ball the rest of they way....11 wins.
I can see the case for OL and LB struggles and a 6 win campaign.
You don’t know until you play.
No computer analytics changes that.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ve just watched Good Morning Football and one ‘pundit’ had us winning the division, one getting a wild card and the other had us missing out. You can now enlighten me by telling me they all know nothing if you like. Still Adams was rather easy on the eye I would say that.

nighttrain

Legend
Bradshaw really really dissed us, his words were the Rams weren't worth commenting about,
asshole
train

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Cleveland Browns behind exciting 2nd year QB will make the playoffs
The Arizona Cardinals behind exciting 2nd year QB will make the playoffs

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Fuzzy set logic is much more mathematically rigorous than statistics, and it is a shame more analysts fail to employ that tool for future predictions.

Can you run one of them for us?

Last edited:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Frelund is a hack... Let me punch these here statistics into my stat cruncher thingamajiggy and get paid to publish the resulting garbage.

Frelund had us winning 9 games before the 2018 season.....shes a turd of a prognosticator.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I have been known to be wrong, but when I am I do it with confidence

6 wins

If I were a betting man, I'd bet a SIZABLE wager that the Rams win more than 6 games.

6 games would require...well, not gonna speak on that, but yeah... it would amount to a total collapse.

That's not gonna happen

jap

Legend
Can you run one of them for us?

I haven't really looked at fuzzy set logic material seriously in ages. My best friend specialized in that area and completed his dissertation showcasing a fuzzy set logic application. (I specialized in artificial intelligence.) I have been encouraging my friend to write a solid introductory textbook to fuzzy set logic since he studied with two professors who developed three additional powerful operators that virtually no one else in the fuzzy world uses. He has been countering by insisting he needs a technical writer to assist him ... meaning me! Perhaps we will collaborate if I can get my act together - I know I will have to be the prime mover between the two of us. :cool:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I haven't really looked at fuzzy set logic material seriously in ages. My best friend specialized in that area and completed his dissertation showcasing a fuzzy set logic application. (I specialized in artificial intelligence.) I have been encouraging my friend to write a solid introductory textbook to fuzzy set logic since he studied with two professors who developed three additional powerful operators that virtually no one else in the fuzzy world uses. He has been countering by insisting he needs a technical writer to assist him ... meaning me! Perhaps we will collaborate if I can get my act together - I know I will have to be the prime mover between the two of us. :cool:

source.gif

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I were a betting man, I'd bet a SIZABLE wager that the Rams win more than 6 games.

6 games would require...well, not gonna speak on that, but yeah... it would amount to a total collapse.

That's not gonna happen

i'm pretty sure he's talking about the cards.