Trumaine Johnson Arrested In Montana For DUI

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
RamFan503 said:
brokeu91 said:
First of all, I'm glad no one got hurt

Second of all, that guy (in fact all guys) need to learn how to call a cab

Totally agree with your first. Your second? How in the flipping hell could anyone in the real world NOT agree with it? I realize that judgement sometimes gets skewed but really... you could pay to have a freakin' cab sitting outside waiting for you and wouldn't THAT say more to your buddies that you've arrived than rolling along in your rig while you're too buzzed to know your headlights aren't on?

BTW... What freaking rig is he rolling in these days at his income that doesn't have automatic headlights? Sure hope it is a classic - cuz if not, he was probably driving one of his buddy's POS because HE was even worse off.

Great players are also generally pretty smart - exceptions not withstanding (Lawrence Taylor). Just sayin' Tru.

Wise up.

No Schmidt.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
The Dog said:
and heeeerre we go....

so you think successful people should be chastised publicly? Or just athletes? You want it on the front page? publicly punished....because they're in the "spotlight."

what if it was your grand mother? Or your sister who made a bad judment error. Should we put her on the front page? Chastise her, tell her what a rotten human being she is, punish her publicly and then punish her administratively and then then run her through the court system to teach her a lesson?

I'm sorry if i dont follow your logic. I do realize it is an issue in our society.....all societies.

But thanks for making my soapbox point.

Your soapbox point. Yes I think if my grandmother was caught drinking and driving she should be she should be punished accordingly I have no sympathy for this bad choice.

This isnt a,bad choice of not taking an umbrella when its raining. This choice takes peoples,lives and destroys familys. Maybe just maybe if the punishment was public and steep peoplw would think twice before doing so