Trumaine Johnson Arrested In Montana For DUI

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Playmaker

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.kpax.com/news/ex-griz-trumaine-johnson-arrested-for-dui/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.kpax.com/news/ex-griz-trumai ... d-for-dui/</a>

Trumaine Johnson arrested for DUI

Posted: Mar 22, 2013 11:18 AM
by Mark Thorsell - KPAX News
Updated: Mar 22, 2013 11:21 AM

MISSOULA - Former University of Montana football star Trumaine Johnson has been arrested for drunk driving in Missoula.

The jail roster shows that Johnson was booked into the Missoula County jail at 3:05 a.m. Friday on a misdemeanor DUI charge, and posted a $700 bond about an hour later.

Johnson, who is on the St. Louis Rams football roster, was picked in the third round of the 2012 National Football League draft. The defensive back was the 65th player tapped, the second highest selection ever for a Griz player in the draft.

Johnson said on his Twitter account Thursday morning that he was back in Missoula. We'll have more information on this story as it becomes available.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
kid-head-slap.jpg

Playmaker

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pretty sure this is his second arrest involving Alcohol.

When will these knuckleheads com to the realization they aren't in college anymore. They're pros. Stop going back to your college area in the offseason and hanging out so much. You are no longer an amateur athlete. You're a professional football player.

I have seen Janoris Jenikins Tweeting he has been hanging with his boys in Texas and Florida all this offseason. Isaiah Pead has been hanging in Cincinnati a lot.

GROW THE "F" UP!!!!!

This is a perfect example of why it is a good idea for these guys to move to the cities of their pro team and live year round. Going and hanging with "your boys" back home only lands you in trouble. Every offseason is filled with these knuckleheads getting arrested back home and/or near their colleges.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Awe MAN!!! I'm sure cabs and limos are way out of his price range in MT! Fuck!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Not good. Let's hope he bounces back quickly, and this ends up being a relevant teaching/coaching point to these young Rams. We need Trumaine.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Disappointing. I thought Tru would be better than that.

A55VA6

Legend
Tru doesn't seem like the type of guy to get in trouble. He needs to sit back and think about his future. He won't have an NFL future if he keeps this up.

Jeff Fisher definitely has to be disappointed in him right now.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Motherfucker, we did not need this! :grr: :grr: :amped: :amped:

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Playmaker said:
Pretty sure this is his second arrest involving Alcohol.

When will these knuckleheads com to the realization they aren't in college anymore. They're pros. Stop going back to your college area in the offseason and hanging out so much. You are no longer an amateur athlete. You're a professional football player.

I have seen Janoris Jenikins Tweeting he has been hanging with his boys in Texas and Florida all this offseason. Isaiah Pead has been hanging in Cincinnati a lot.

GROW THE "F" UP!!!!!

This is a perfect example of why it is a good idea for these guys to move to the cities of their pro team and live year round. Going and hanging with "your boys" back home only lands you in trouble. Every offseason is filled with these knuckleheads getting arrested back home and/or near their colleges.

There's nothing wrong with going back home and hanging with your boys. As long as you're responsible and don't do anything stupid!!

With that said I understand peer pressure can get to some young players still. What I will never understand is that these guys are making millions of dollars yet they can't pay $50 for a damn cab!!!

C'mon Man!!

jap

Legend
Young Ram said:
There's nothing wrong with going back home and hanging with your boys. As long as you're responsible and don't do anything stupid!!

With that said I understand peer pressure can get to some young players still. What I will never understand is that these guys are making millions of dollars yet they can't pay $50 for a damn cab!!!

C'mon Man!!

Watcha' expect? It ain't "manly" to take a cab while intoxicated. No, no, no! The "manly" thing is to prove you can hold your liquid even though you know you are smashed! :twisted:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
C'mon man if you are going to get busted do it somewhere exciting ,Missoula Montana ferchristsake,whataya going to stupid class?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Brandon Fisher's friend...Fisher was a DB at Montana and played with Johnson. Get it together son and not because you're mind because we need you to shine. Rams will need to add some CB's in the draft and let's find a driver and turn this into "Driving Mr. Johnson."

driving-miss-daisy.jpg

Playmaker

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Keep in mind the Robert Quinn DUI case from last July still hasn't been settled. So there could be two Rams Defensive Starters gone week 1 if Goodell suspends them. Yes, Johnson would be a starter with he and Jenkins lining up outside and Finnegan in the slot.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Real disappointing. Hopefully he pulls his head out of his ass and we don't have something else like this happen again. I'm sure Finnigan will be giving him a call over this.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It's actually illegal to drink and drive in Montana ? jk... lame one I know.

Thankfully nobody was hurt as a result.

FWIW ... I don't believe players get suspended for their 1st offence. Of course he hasn't been convicted at this point anyway.

Not trying to condone his stupidity btw.

Psycho_X

Legend
21 hours ago he tweeted it was good to be "back in the zoo." Guessing he hit the college town to watch Montana and than drank himself silly after they got beat down. Bleh, I hate the offseason.

Psycho_X

Legend
Selassie I said:
FWIW ... I don't believe players get suspended for their 1st offence. Of course he hasn't been convicted at this point anyway.

You haven't been paying attention to Mr. Goodell lately have you? He doesn't give a crap whether it's a first offence or if he's convicted. And he would take into consideration that it's happened to him in college before. The guy will lay the hammer down and Johnson will be suspended for 4 games is my assumption. Unless something comes out that blatantly proves Trumain innocent.