Training Camp (WED Aug-16)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There isn't but when People bring up his 4 yard performance in 4 rushing attempts and use that as a negative that speaks to other motives

Or how some post speaks to how much others just dislike some players. It seams that some act like Golf or others held a gun to the RAMS head and made them trade or sign them. When they are just a product of what happened.

I do not know how anyone could root against someone in horns just to prove they were right. I am not saying you are rooting against Golf, but boy it sure is what I read into yours and other post sometimes. In your back n forth with @jrry32 you keep pulling in Golf, when the discussion should be about Gurley and why you think he did just fine or not.

I hope all the RAMS are great because I root for the Horns, not the player who wears them.

If I am wrong then let me be the first to say Sorry.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Or how some post speaks to how much others just dislike some players. It seams that some act like Golf or others held a gun to the RAMS head and made them trade or sign them. When they are just a product of what happened.

I do not know how anyone could root against someone in horns just to prove they were right. I am not saying you are rooting against Golf, but boy it sure is what I read into yours and other post sometimes. In your back n forth with @jrry32 you keep pulling in Golf, when the discussion should be about Gurley and why you think he did just fine or not.

I hope all the RAMS are great because I root for the Horns, not the player who wears them.

If I am wrong then let me be the first to say Sorry.

Yeah you're definitely wrong, it's a difference between not liking a player and rooting against them. When Goff is playing I praise him more then I criticize, the reason why I bring up Goff is because he gets a pass but no one else does so yeah I use him as an example of how player b gets treated compared to player A. I been routing for this team all my life.
I want Goff to prove me wrong I have no problem admitting I was wrong other people have a problem though even acknowledging something good someone does besides Goff and they always gotta throw something extra in. The only time I speak on Goff and his many deficiencies is when other guys like Tavon like Gurley like Mannion is getting attacked from other posters, these are the same ones that think Goff chew gold and spit diamonds

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tell me I'm rooting against someone, I want this team to win just because I don't agree with the qb that's starting doesn't mean I don't want this team to win. We all got different perspectives we see things a different way but so far my opinion of Mannion is the only thing that gets attacked everything he does isn't good enough when in reality Goff has done jack shit so let's be real here some of these posters are more concerned about a potential qb controversy then the coach and the QBs themselves that's why they try to tear down anything positive that's mentioned with Mannion name on it. I just watch the game and call it like I see it