Training Camp - (WED Aug-02)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Jamon Brown looks like he gained a few pounds in his mid section.
from what I saw today ..I was going to post that it looked like Jamon had lost some weight...I just remember last year during hard knocks and on the field, Jamon looked really heavy..

he looks like he's in better shape right now

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Gurley, Kupp, Spruce and Rogers stayed after practice catching fades from Goff, Mannion and Orlovsky

Good to see

The TE's worked on blocking drills

Britt Hager was practicing long snaps!

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I thought Mannion looked good on his reps in practice, fitting balls in tight spots.

Goff was very good....liked the
Roll outs

They went about 3
Periods before a ball hit the ground

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Gurley, Kupp, Spruce and Rogers stayed after practice catching fades from Goff, Mannion and Orlovsky

Good to see

The TE's worked on blocking drills

Britt Hager was practicing long snaps!

Rogers has been the first person on the practice field every day. This team is getting me way too excited this year!

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Wade moved Barwin all over

Whole defense looked ahead of
offense

This just in, Johnny Hekker is a good punter!

Greg the leg missed one from 47, hit the rest

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
sam rodgers is slowly becoming one of favourite players and they haven't even played a game yet i love a hard worker and kids who maximise their talents

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
sam rodgers is slowly becoming one of favourite players and they haven't even played a game yet i love a hard worker and kids who maximise their talents
Call me crazy but Rogers is going to make this team much better.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
That's the million dollar question I had. Blythe is 66 Eldrencamp is 60 and the don't list having a 65 on the website.
According to rams page on ESPN, #65 is Parker Collins a C from Appalachian State.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Call me crazy but Rogers is going to make this team much better.
You're crazy

I agree totally ... he is gonna be one of those guys that doesn't do one thing spectacularly but does everything really well ..gonna be well rounded ... he could be our Kuhn