Training Camp - (WED Aug-02)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Funny you should bring that up, I printed up a new roster yesterday for camp and his name is on it with no number. We all asked each other who was this guy?

Well, now we know! Thanks.
If anyone can coach this guy up, it'd be us.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maurice Jones Drew: rams should be able to 8 wins or better ..d@mn...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
NFL network just showed the rams training camp while the players are doing the stretches and it's a ghost town in the stands.
Not surprising really it's 3:30 on a weekday. I'm a huge fan but I couldn't go if I lived down there.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Sorry guys. I had to take off. Family emergency. Everything is OK. I'll try to make it back another day. Not many people reporting on twitter, not a big crowd today. The traffic at this time of practice is brutal. If it was earlier, or later, it'd be fine.

If people do go, and tweet, please use #RamsCamp. I didn't tweet today, went directly to source, Rams on Demand.