Training Camp - (WED Aug-02)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry guys. I had to take off. Family emergency. Everything is OK. I'll try to make it back another day. Not many people reporting on twitter, not a big crowd today. The traffic at this time of practice is brutal. If it was earlier, or later, it'd be fine.

If people do go, and tweet, please use #RamsCamp. I didn't tweet today, went directly to source, Rams on Demand.
Glad everything is ok! Thx for the updates.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
HAHAHAHAHA

Gurley to MJD "I'll see ya for fried chicken next week" After MJD tells him he's been vegan for 2 days.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
HAHAHAHAHA

Gurley to MJD "I'll see ya for fried chicken next week" After MJD tells him he's been vegan for 2 days.
HA..I saw that...Ya think Gurley doubts MJD's vegan determination? lol

WestCoastRam

Legend
Did we even have roll-outs in our offense last year?? Would think it's a great way to cut the field and make the QBs reads easier.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did we even have roll-outs in our offense last year?? Would think it's a great way to cut the field and make the QBs reads easier.
I swear our offense was a basic "how to" guide for beginners last season

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The only roll outs were unplanned when the QB was instantly rushed out of the pocket and sacked anyway.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Such a telling piece of info that last year QBs apparently stood around waiting for their reps when this year, they rep right next to each other with WRs going out on patterns. It sounds like practice and it's efficiency are night and day different.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Sounds like Todd is putting in the work. Several reports saying he looks massive and Goff saying Todd is working harder than he's ever seen. Here's hoping Gurley takes the league by storm this year.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Glad everything is ok! Thx for the updates.
No problem, and the beer garden was a good guess. Lol.

If I could only talk them into a bourbon and cigar, open air barber shop....

Last edited:

Ram65

Legend
Those 3 guys must really be buddies, and Higbee is Goff's roommate in camp. Spruce making noise again.

In the MJD interview Todd said they worked out together at Sports Academy in the off season. Great interviews!

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Great job Dr Ram. And thanks to all you guys who posted tweets and vids. This is an awesome thread today. I'm getting fired up and thirsty.

Koolaid, anyone?

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Really focusing on details, WR's and TE's looking balls all the way into hands. I love it.

Just ran a nice twins crossing route to Kupp, which will be uncoverable. He is so smooth. His routes are so polished. Wow.

So far, this is probably my favorite post of TC for a few reasons.
1) did the Rams actually draft a star WR? I mean, seriously, hands, routes, technique?
2) as a group everybody is actually catching the ball?
3) coaching staff is stressing/working on technique and fundamentals?
4) the Rams are using the middle of the field instead the constant barrage of 3-7 yard outs and lousy screens?

I'd better calm down. It's only day 5!