Training Camp - Day 4 (Aug-01)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Listened to Mcvay's presser. Man the guy is starting to get vocal fry (any Howard Stern fans?), seriously his voice is worn out.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
temp170801_RamsCamp_Social_JL_023--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
According to Dani, Myles and DeMarco the TE's looked good in the RZ and are definitely going to be winning jump balls.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
According to Dani, Myles and DeMarco the TE's looked good in the RZ and are definitely going to be winning jump balls.
Well sorta..Farr agreed there was a lot of "high pointing" going on, but they have to catch them...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well sorta..Farr agreed there was a lot of "high pointing" going on, but they have to catch them...
Take Farr talking about offense with a grain of salt you should have been able to hear that over the years by now. He always throws shade at the offense. They could have caught 99% of those passes and he'd say the same thing. I'm sure the kids do need to catch it more but again take him with a grain of salt.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Take Farr talking about offense with a grain of salt you should have been able to hear that over the years by now. He always throws shade at the offense. They could have caught 99% of those passes and he'd say the same thing. I'm sure the kids do need to catch it more but again take him with a grain of salt.

"Well, the offense always needs some shade when they overheat like a '68 Plymouth on the grapevine...~D. Farr

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
"Well, the offense always needs some shade when they overheat like a '68 Plymouth on the grapevine...~D. Farr

Wow, anybody from southern cal will get a huge kick out of that...Guess if you don't know what the grapevine is, not so much...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow, anybody from southern cal will get a huge kick out of that...Guess if you don't know what the grapevine is, not so much...
"Well, the offense always needs some shade when they overheat like a '68 Plymouth on Siskyiou Summit...~Mikey Ram

A55VA6

Legend
Could account for earlier report, that he was not playing 100%. Thinking a minor tweak to a muscle or tendon.
Correct. McVay said it seemed to be a soft tissue with Tavon.

But despite reports of Easley's injury being an ankle, I've heard they are fearing it's an ACL.... which Easley has had problems with in his past.

A55VA6

Legend
why is it that every time i see a picture of a woman in a shortish skirt i wonder what it would feel like if i ran my hand between her thighs? is it just me or do other guys think the same? do i have a sickness?

Nah bruh. It's called being a man. haha. I love me some leg.

For real though, Dani looked cute as hell today.

A55VA6

Legend
@Mikey Ram Why rate my post "chill" when I simply said I heard people saying good things about Everett? Am I not allowed to have hopes for a player?

:thinking: