Training Camp - Day 4 (Aug-01)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
@LACHAMP46 @DR RAM thanks for sharing my tweets from camp. I didn't have time to share on both twitter and here during practices, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to catch anything lol

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Admittedly I don't listen to a lot of what comes out of camp...To wit, sounds like a nice group of receivers bu
@Mikey Ram Why rate my post "chill" when I simply said I heard people saying good things about Everett? Am I not allowed to have hopes for a player?

:thinking:
@Mikey Ram Why rate my post "chill" when I simply said I heard people saying good things about Everett? Am I not allowed to have hopes for a player?

If I rated it chill it was only because I hit the wrong rating Gemini...Sorry if I did...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike

I've tried to reply about 3 times and don't know whether it's showing up...If I put that rating on your post it would only be because I somehow hit the wrong emoji...Sorry if I did...I actually liked your post...

WvuIN02

Starter
Gotta love reading clueless idiots dogging Austin only to find out later he was injured.

But hey a twitter handle gets you an audience I guess. Also funny seeing how quickly the haters come out of the woodwork to cling to that crap.

Ramzheart

Rookie
temp170801_RamsCamp_Social_JL_023--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

This is an awesome photo! Especially love the dark sky in the background! Nice Job!

A55VA6

Legend
I've tried to reply about 3 times and don't know whether it's showing up...If I put that rating on your post it would only be because I somehow hit the wrong emoji...Sorry if I did...I actually liked your post...
No problem man, it happens. haha.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I'm not sure Andy Benoit wasn't referencing Austin's route running across his career and not just when he visited camp...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Gotta love reading clueless idiots dogging Austin only to find out later he was injured.

But hey a twitter handle gets you an audience I guess. Also funny seeing how quickly the haters come out of the woodwork to cling to that crap.
Could you please tell me what type of player...wide receiver....Tavon Austin has become to question anyone's opinion, as critical as it may be, with words like "idiot" and "hater"? What exactly about his receiving skills do you "love"? And if he is "dogging it", like the tweet suggested, why isn't that news to guys that aren't there? What, that shouldn't be reported???

I don't think Austin dogs it in camp, but if someone else does....fine by me. If I see a tweet, and remember someone else already said they wouldn't be posting tweets...I posted it...

I think Tavon has horrible hands...and if he's dogging it on clear out routes...like he's pissed he's not the target of some 4 yard hitch route..I can almost imagine him dogging it elsewhere....

It's funny....the only times we've really mentioned him in here is due to injuries....and now this...calm down mountaineer.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Rams should just wear their practice uniforms for game days , their 10 times better then their regular uniforms

pu1.jpg

pu2.jpg

image.jpg

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Could you please tell me what type of player...wide receiver....Tavon Austin has become to question anyone's opinion, as critical as it may be, with words like "idiot" and "hater"? What exactly about his receiving skills do you "love"? And if he is "dogging it", like the tweet suggested, why isn't that news to guys that aren't there? What, that shouldn't be reported???

I don't think Austin dogs it in camp, but if someone else does....fine by me. If I see a tweet, and remember someone else already said they wouldn't be posting tweets...I posted it...

I think Tavon has horrible hands...and if he's dogging it on clear out routes...like he's ticked he's not the target of some 4 yard hitch route..I can almost imagine him dogging it elsewhere....

It's funny....the only times we've really mentioned him in here is due to injuries....and now this...calm down mountaineer.

Amen, Champ.

I've still got the chaps because Tavon refused a voluntary private workout with Goff last year. Hardly a we, not me attitude.

Tavon's still gotta win me over. Not impossible, mind you, but it's not gonna be all that easy, either.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I've still got the chaps because Tavon refused a voluntary private workout with Goff last year. Hardly a we, not me attitude.
and he's probably not the only holdover like that left...

and some are questioning if we should cut Spruce or Cooper????

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
why is it that every time i see a picture of a woman in a shortish skirt i wonder what it would feel like if i ran my hand between her thighs? is it just me or do other guys think the same? do i have a sickness?

No sickness, your just a man!:D

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Take Farr talking about offense with a grain of salt you should have been able to hear that over the years by now. He always throws shade at the offense. They could have caught 99% of those passes and he'd say the same thing. I'm sure the kids do need to catch it more but again take him with a grain of salt.
Farr be it for me to doubt you, @OldSchool