Training Camp - Day 4 (Aug-01)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Supposed to be in 90's tomorrow, with a very high humidity. Hope the players hydrate well.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That sucks.
They better keep those ticket holders happy...The Chargers can mask how little support they have by that tiny stadium with limited capacity. This year? They could probably do well with the fairweather fans that would show up if they could get a seat because everything is new and fresh for the Chargers. But next year after the Ram's win the NFC West this year (yeah, I said it!:boxing:) and the Chargers hover at 6 wins and a retiring Phillip Rivers in 2018...They might have to beg Stub Hubber ticket holders to come up from San Diego!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Exactly what I meant. Another unprofessional report by an employed media member. If something looks wrong, why not question it before reporting irresponsibly? Hated the series of tweets by this guy earlier. He made my list.

funny how @LACHAMP46 radiated towards his tweets though.;)

just ribbin ya champ, don't ever change.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
why is it that every time i see a picture of a woman in a shortish skirt i wonder what it would feel like if i ran my hand between her thighs? is it just me or do other guys think the same? do i have a sickness?

Pls try therapy. 1-800-HELP.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Not too worried about it yet. I think ankle injuries are generally easier to come back from.
If it's a sprain, I give it a week or two until he comes back.

Uh...not if it's a high ankle sprain. You can figure closer to 4 to 6 weeks then if that is the case.
We'll have to wait for the diagnosis but at this point with Easley's injury history any hiccup with him is more of a concern than other players.

~ArkyRamsFan~

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
That's NickelRobey-Coleman
that's SLOT-GOD to you, sir!

im worried more about our stadium. dang! stop raining!
This is the strange tropical-southern type of weather we've been having down here for a few years now....Global warming, climate change is real. It'll be hot and muggy.....and real dry tomorrow. We still shoulda practiced in it...I didn't see too many lightening strikes.

funny how @LACHAMP46 radiated towards his tweets though.;)

just ribbin ya champ, don't ever change.
Oh brother, I aint gonna change...I just continue to learn stuff and slowly evolve....I just posted some links I could find...and two things...if he WAS dogging it and was injured, this early in camp, he should have immediately shut it down and gotten treatment. Loafing is loafing.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
that's SLOT-GOD to you, sir!

This is the strange tropical-southern type of weather we've been having down here for a few years now....Global warming, climate change is real. It'll be hot and muggy.....and real dry tomorrow. We still shoulda practiced in it...I didn't see too many lightening strikes.

Oh brother, I aint gonna change...I just continue to learn stuff and slowly evolve....I just posted some links I could find...and two things...if he WAS dogging it and was injured, this early in camp, he should have immediately shut it down and gotten treatment. Loafing is loafing.
Naw....It's probably just Monsoon weather a little west than normal....
What Is the Monsoon?
A monsoon is a regional change in winds known for bringing dust storms, strong winds, floods and dry lightning to much of the Southwest, from southeastern California to eastern Colorado.

The monsoon is caused by the strong heating that occurs in the Southwest, which forces moist air to flood northward into the region from the Gulf of California and the Pacific Ocean.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Saturday Aug. 9 is correct. It's gonna be at Stub Hub but those fuckers only opened it to Charger season ticket holders and those on their waiting list.

Not sure about that. If they changed it to a Saturday, it would be either this Saturday, the 5th, or next Sat, but both teams play their first preseason game then. The Rams TC schedule still says joint practice with the Chargers in Irvine on Wed 8/09.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
The schedule says next Wed.
Already corrected it. Thanks, sir.

Can't believe everything you hear, or maybe I heard it wrong...was multi-tasking.