Training Camp - Day 4 (Aug-01)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just want to see some great training camp highlights of our offense. I'm tired of the " defense looks sharp, Goff overthrows yet another receiver, Austin lazy on deep routes, etc."
I can agree with that. But the offense is really young so being more than anemic will bring praise from me lol. According to reports, woods and cupp have looked good though

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
If Jamon Brown ends up being a stud at RT, then we should all be stoked. I liked the player, when I watched his film before the draft. things that stood out, was his ability to block players in space, and the tilt he displayed when power blocking. This scheme could be real good for him.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Jamon Brown ends up being a stud at RT, then we should all be stoked. I liked the player, when I watched his film before the draft. things that stood out, was his ability to block players in space, and the tilt he displayed when power blocking. This scheme could be real good for him.

It will be like we found a $20 gold piece on the ground, which rarely if ever happens. I'll be silly stupid happy if Jamon is a stud at RT!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I decided to listen to the "Rams Station" ESPNLA to see if they were talking anything Rams DURING CAMP PRACTICE, 1ST DA OF PADS......and nothing.

They are screaming about some 40 yard dash between big-mouth washed-up ex-NFL players, Marcellus Wiley vs. Keshawn Johnson that's happening this month...That is worth more to them than covering the Rams when it matters.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I decided to listen to the "Rams Station" ESPNLA to see if they were talking anything Rams DURING CAMP PRACTICE, 1ST DA OF PADS......and nothing.

They are screaming about some 40 yard dash between big-mouth washed-up ex-NFL players, Marcellus Wiley vs. Keshawn Johnson that's happening this month...That is worth more to them than covering the Rams when it matters.

Fuckwit vs Arsewipe.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

@Dodgersrf picking up the slack with the the camp reports..
(y)
You%20Rule!.jpg

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Most of the ROD guys, probably at the beer garden.:ROFLMAO: